Who is/was the bigger kook?

ronaldo_jeremiah

Guest
Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?

-RJ

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?

Dumbass -

That is a tough one. I'd think about it more, but I don't want my head
to explode.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
>
> -RJ

If you go with the idea that Kook is defined to mean poser then I would
say Kunich.

Reference:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kook&defid=1210422

The question I have is can anyone think of a more annoying poster than
Lafferty. I would rather read the most retarded post from Kunich (yes
every post he writes is basically retarded and sorry to offend retarded
people) than a single post from lafferty.

RVD

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
>> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
>>
>> -RJ

> If you go with the idea that Kook is defined to mean poser then I would
> say Kunich.
>
> Reference:
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kook&defid=1210422
>
> The question I have is can anyone think of a more annoying poster than
> Lafferty. I would rather read the most retarded post from Kunich (yes
> every post he writes is basically retarded and sorry to offend retarded
> people) than a single post from lafferty.
>
> RVD

Hug.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > The question I have is can anyone think of a more annoying poster than
> > Lafferty. I would rather read the most retarded post from Kunich (yes
> > every post he writes is basically retarded and sorry to offend retarded
> > people) than a single post from lafferty.
> >
> > RVD
> >

> Hug.

Dumbass -

As a lawyer, surely you must be familiar with the notion that brevity
is far more effective at changing minds than endless repetition.

Your one-word post above? Effective.

Your endless LANCE posts? Infinitely less so.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> As a lawyer, surely you must be familiar with the notion that brevity
> is far more effective at changing minds than endless repetition.
>
> Your one-word post above? Effective.
>
> Your endless LANCE posts? Infinitely less so.

I disagree

Lafferty's one word posts? BORING!

Lafterty's LANCE posts? Comedy gold.

Just for his sheer inability to let it go. I fully expect to be seeing
LANCE doping posts a decade from now. Just think how funny it will be
by then.

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?

Tough one. Kind of like pitchers in the baseball Hall of Fame. Do you
go for peak achievement (Sierraman, Sandy Koufax), or
longevity/consistency (Kunich, Gaylord Perry/Don Sutton/Phil Niekro)? I
prefer Koufax, based on the quality of his few spectacular seasons, but
they're all in the HOF.

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
>
> -RJ

The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
>> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
>>
>> -RJ

> The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
> french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
> Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...

Is he still focused on women's racing?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> >> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
> >>
> >> -RJ

> > The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
> > french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
> > Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...
> >

> Is he still focused on women's racing?

Of course. Some obsessions die hard (so to speak)...

http://www.procyclingwomen.com/

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] wrote:

> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> > Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
> >

> The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
> french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
> Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...

And as Sierraman told us, are much more polite; not
referring to him as a self-involved, righteous, hypocrite
with an unhealthy fixation on `cut' women.

--
Michael Press

in message <[email protected]>, Mike
Kaiser ('[email protected]') wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
>> As a lawyer, surely you must be familiar with the notion that brevity
>> is far more effective at changing minds than endless repetition.
>>
>> Your one-word post above? Effective.
>>
>> Your endless LANCE posts? Infinitely less so.

> I disagree
>
> Lafferty's one word posts? BORING!
> Lafterty's LANCE posts? Comedy gold.
>
> Just for his sheer inability to let it go. I fully expect to be seeing
> LANCE doping posts a decade from now. Just think how funny it will be
> by then.

In other news, Perrier have withdrawn their sponsorship for the Edinburgh
Festival comedy award:

Doping in stand-up comedy? Who'd have thought it?

;; "If I were a Microsoft Public Relations person, I would probably
;; be sobbing on a desk right now" -- Rob Miller, editor, /.

[email protected] a écrit :
> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
>
>>Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
>>
>>-RJ

> The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
> french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
> Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...

Nonsense ! It's just experimentation ...

dv

Simon Brooke wrote:
> Doping in stand-up comedy? Who'd have thought it?

There is a long history of doping in comedy. Think John
Belushi or Lenny Bruce. Its not always a performance
enhancer though.

Bob Schwartz

"dv" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] a écrit :
> > ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> >
> >>Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
> >>
> >>-RJ

> > The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
> > french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
> > Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...
> >

> Nonsense ! It's just experimentation ...
>
> dv

Hi dv, I wouldn't stay here too long. This is a really nasty place full of
slanderers and mal-contents.

Ventoux!

dv wrote:
> [email protected] a écrit :
> > ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> >
> >>Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?
> >>
> >>-RJ

> > The undecided might want to know that Sierraman is posting away on the
> > french language cycling newsgroup using a babelfish translator. As
> > Europeans, they of course have a better sense of humor about it...
> >

> Nonsense ! It's just experimentation ...
>
> dv

You're experimenting on Bruce? Like Dr. Moreau?

in message <[email protected]>,
[email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:

> ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
>> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?

> It wants the undetermined strength to know that Sierraman communicates
> to French language far on the newsgroup of the cycle by means of one
> babelfishuebersetzers. As Europeans they have naturally a better sense
> of humor to its topic...

Surely not. No-one would be that daft.

;; single speed mountain bikes: for people who cycle on flat mountains.

Libéré de la saleté wrote:
> Hi dv, I wouldn't stay here too long. This is a really nasty place full of
> slanderers and mal-contents.

Nonsense, we're buffoons.

> in message <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
> > ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> >> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?

> > It wants the undetermined strength to know that Sierraman communicates
> > to French language far on the newsgroup of the cycle by means of one
> > babelfishuebersetzers. As Europeans they have naturally a better sense
> > of humor to its topic...

> Surely not. No-one would be that daft.

What's really daft and patheic is that mal-contents are stocking someone as
remote and far away as Euro forums after the person has left almost two
years ago, and of course leave it to one of the biggest slanderer ever in
rbr, Ronaldo Jeremiah to stirr up some ****, another coward who attacks
people who have long gone and hides behind a computer.

Libéré de la saleté

Libéré de la saleté wrote:
> "Simon Brooke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > in message <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:

> > > It wants the undetermined strength to know that Sierraman communicates
> > > to French language far on the newsgroup of the cycle by means of one
> > > babelfishuebersetzers. As Europeans they have naturally a better sense
> > > of humor to its topic...

> > Surely not. No-one would be that daft.

> What's really daft and patheic is that mal-contents are stocking someone as
> remote and far away as Euro forums after the person has left almost two
> years ago, and of course leave it to one of the biggest slanderer ever in
> rbr, Ronaldo Jeremiah to stirr up some ****, another coward who attacks
> people who have long gone and hides behind a computer.
>
> Libéré de la saleté

Dumbass -

Welcome to r.b.r. Stay a spell.

By the way, I hardly qualify as "the biggest slanderer" around these
parts, but thanks for the recognition.

-RJ