Who is/was the bigger kook?

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> Sierraman or Kunich? What criteria did you use to decide?

It appears that Laff has been inspired by Bruce, he's
making a run. Obsession is a funny thing.

Bob Schwartz

Simon Brooke wrote:
> [email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:
> >
> > It's an unfair comparison. Bruce shows up once a year
> > and completely dominates his competition, but in the events
> > of the rest of the calendar, he's nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile,
> > Tom is admirably consistent - year in, year out, he respects the
> > heritage and tradition of RBR:

> So what you're really saying is that Bruce is like Headstrong, but Tom is
> like Ullrich?

Urgh. Please not to be explaining the joke. No, as I said, Tom
has a burning desire to be the kookiest Tom that he can be
(as Stuart Smalley might have said), and burning desire is
not an attribute often imputed to Der Jan. Rather, in bicycle
racing, there was only one man with the greatest style, the
Campionissimo, and one man with the greatest strength
and desire to crush his opponents, the Cannibal. But in RBR,
Tom is both; he is inimitable; verily he is the Cannibalissimo.