Who is who?

davidbod said:
I wonder who Amigo de Birillo is. Kind of suggests Basso was doing this with a friend along for the ride.

Riis ? He still needs an injection now and again.... :cool:

Could be Sastre ?

Hi, as a fairly new fan of cycling I'm not as knowlegdable about the sport as many of the user on this forum obviously are.
By reading this forum I get the feeling that the consensus is that most if not all of the peloton are using doping, however do you guys think that all types of cyclist are as likely to use doping, or could it possibly be that the sprinters like Boonen,Zabel,Hushovd and McEwen are less likely to dope as they dont need the same stamina as the climbers, or do they just use different kinds of dope? Is it even possible to complete the tour without cheating? And why are the french teams considered less likely to dope?

whiteboytrash said:
"thecyclist" how do the riders get introduced to Fuentes ? Through a DS or other riders ?
Sorry, I only know what I have read on the internet.

thecyclist said:
"Gemma" could be Beloki since that's the name of his wife.

Think cowboy is Lance Armstrong cos he likes cowboys... naked ones covered in oil riding a bull... hot and sweaty like Matthew McConaughey.

davidbod said:
I wonder who Amigo de Birillo is. Kind of suggests Basso was doing this with a friend along for the ride.
Might be Sastre (amigo for Giro, maybe they were on same program), or some Italian amigo...
Who knows who's Birillo's best friend in peloton?

Andrija said:
Might be Sastre (amigo for Giro, maybe they were on same program), or some Italian amigo...
Who knows who's Birillo's best friend in peloton?
consensus is it is Lombardi. remote chance it is Eddy Mazolleni.

thunder said:
consensus is it is Lombardi. remote chance it is Eddy Mazolleni.
Well, let's think logical...
If Birillo is name of Basso's dog then amigo de Birillo is no one else than Basso himself.
That logic brings us to another one conclusion: Basso could easily defend himself by saying he was actually juicing his dog for dog races... And we all know dog races are very popular for betting, so there comes Unibet case in play... :rolleyes:

Whatever... He is really stupid.

deras said:
1. Jan Jan ullrich confirmed
2. Birrillo Basso confirmed
3. Sansone ?
4. Nicol ?
5. Sevillano Probably Oscar Sevilla
6. Santi Santiago Botero
7. 1AI ?
8. ATR ?
9. Urko Ullrich or Oscar Pereiro?
10 Rosa Cunego, Simoni, Savoldelli, ?
11. 4142 ?
12. Guti, Gutierez no doubt but which
13. Alcalde ?
14 RH ?
15. César ?
16. VCS Angel Vicioso?
17. Goku Don't know who but know it is an anime figure in dragonballz Mancebo?
18. Clasicómano Luigi Cancellara?
19. Huerta o Clasicómano Luis Leon Sanchez?
20. Jacksche ( no codename given)
21 Zabballa
22.Guri ?
23. Azul ?
24. Valv Pitti I think there is no doubt this is Valverde
25. Pepito Sad to say but Betini maybe?
26. Pavarotti Cipolini?
27. Vains ?
28. Gemma?

Who do you think? for more information http://www.cadenaser.com/articulo/deportes/Ciclismo/Operacion/Puerto/Informe/Guardia/Civil/Capitulo/I/csrcsrpor/20060712csrcsrdep_8/Tes/
What´s the link for number 19 to Luis Leon Sanchez? I recall his name not being mentioned when the original names were kicked off last year´s tour.

whiteboytrash said:
Riis ? He still needs an injection now and again.... :cool:

Could be Sastre ?
I can;t think someone els than sastre. I mean if you look to that movie of CSC, overcoming they are best mates

whiteboytrash said:
This list;

Cowboy (2003)
Panticosa (2003)
Pavarotti (2003)
Pepito (2003)
Obelisk (2003)
Nibelungo (2003)
LAS (2003)
María (2002-03-04)
Rosa (2003-04)
Valv. (Piti) (2004)
Urco (2004)
César (2004-05)
MZD (2005)
Huerta (2006)
Clasicómano (2006)
Clasicómano Luigi (2006)
Gemma
Amigo de Birillo
Rosa
Just some wild theorizing about 'Cowboy' (2003)
I used to think that Armstrong wasn't at his best in the 2003 was because he wasn't able to spend as much time with Ferrari as this was when Ferrari's trial was going on. But what if, because of Dr. F's trial, he had to go elsewhere for his gear, and the reason Ullrich got so close to him that year was because they were both on the same gear?
However, in an altogether more tenuous link!, the Spanish for cowboy is 'vaquero' coincidentally, 'pantolnes vaqueros' is the Spanish for 'jeans' - Levis?

Moller said:
Just some wild theorizing about 'Cowboy' (2003)
I used to think that Armstrong wasn't at his best in the 2003 was because he wasn't able to spend as much time with Ferrari as this was when Ferrari's trial was going on. But what if, because of Dr. F's trial, he had to go elsewhere for his gear, and the reason Ullrich got so close to him that year was because they were both on the same gear?
However, in an altogether more tenuous link!, the Spanish for cowboy is 'vaquero' coincidentally, 'pantolnes vaqueros' is the Spanish for 'jeans' - Levis?
Genius!

Wow that really is a smart one. But than maybe we can link this **** to anyone. By the isn't it strange there are no french dutch belgian or english riders on the list. Maybe they get there doping somewhere else (atlthough I cannot believe rabobank guys to use doping.)

I would be surprised if either Freire, Menchov or Flecha isn't involved.

Freire said he dosn't want to give DNA.

Clasicómano = Freire?
Clasicómano Luigi = Flecha?