who is your favorite rider

Jacob24 said:
Vino and Landis. vino because of how he rides, great to watch. Landis because of how he won the tour with the comeback on stage 17, that is the heart of a champion, and he's an american, I liked lance but he was kind of cold and caculating with his style, not all that exciting
the way landis won was fantastic, too bad he got caught for dope. now that lance is gone its going to be a much more exciting race.

Valverde is definitely one of my favorites lately just with how he's starting to really show himself.

And now with Lance gone Popovych has really started to step it up. His performance in the tour this year was pretty impressive despite Discovery being completely disorganized.

Since, one metioned armstrong, i am surprised no one mentioned Eddy Merckx? As far as now, was a big Floyd fan but borderline now, sastre rising to the ocassion of team leader after Julich and Basso crasged out. and other are others

I like Pantani, super climber, posed a big challenge to Armstrong in his early Tour days. (The only thing I don't like bout the baldy in pink is that he died from doping a few years back). Neverthe less he is like the best climber ever!

robbie mcewen because he's an absolute gun when it comes to sprinting to the last. cadel evans is also a brilliant rider, just a masterclass in climbing.

In my opinion, Tom danielson has tremendous potential and so does savoldelli, I do kinda feel sad for Eki coz hes done so many tours but hes rarely ever been the protected rider!!!

Micheal rasmussen guy is crazy good except for the fact he cant time trial and jan ullrich cause the way he turns over the big gears

By just looking at my name, you can see my favorite rider is Vinokourov. I also like Rasmussen, Basso, and Valverde.

Hi,
My idol and my favorite rider of all time is the Lance's favorite of all time: The Cannibal! He was the champion in my youth and we all wanted to be Eddy Merckx.

Best Rider for me none other than Sean Kelly...Kelly is the best classic rider for me...He deserves to win...He did a great job...

My favourite rider is definitely Fabian Cancellara. 'Spartikus' as he is known, has to be one of, if not the most powerful rider in cycling history. He can sprint when need be, gives his all up the big cols of the alps, time-trials... .well his time-trialing is super-human, watch this years prologue of TDF for proof...

Runners-up: Ivan Basso, Robbie Hunter and Andreas Kloden.