Who makes Isotonix?

A

Ash_bayarea

I am taking the Isotonix OPC-3 and their Digestive Enzyme products. Both have been helpful to me.
The OPC-3 is the most powerful antioxidant on the market. Since it a powder that you mix with water,
and it forms an isotonic liquid that can be directly absorbed by your body without digestion, it is
a great benefit. I pay $65 for a 3 month supply of the OPC-3 and $29 for the digestive enzyme.

I like to take supplements in the Isotonic form now due to my good experience. I don't want to take
pills. But I find the cost of this stuff prohibitive. I am looking for who the manufacturer of these
products are so that I could buy a cheaper alternative to these. The bottles I have says that it it
Manufactured exclusively for "Market America" which is a pyramid marketing organization. I am
actually purchasing from one of its agents. The products are very good, but I would like to buy them
for a better price and not be part of the Pyramid scheme. (the guys who have a URL with the phrase
"unfranchise" in it are the pyramid marketers, beware). Any help, suggestions etc will be most
appreciated.

Market America is a legitimate network marketing company with real products and not a pyramid
scheme. Pyramid schemes do not involve real products.

A true pyramid scheme is your job, the government, social security, etc.

Take a look at your place of employment. You will have a CEO then a VP and CFO. Then you will
have different departments with managers. Then a layer of Assistant managers. Then you will have
your laborers.

As you go down the pyramid, each person makes less.

If you have a legitimate network marketing company, every person has the opportunity to make more
than those above, hence not a pyramid.

Trent

-- Look and Feel Great! FREE weight loss and anti-aging group. Join now @
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weightloss_health

> From: [email protected] (ash_bayarea) Organization: http://groups.google.com/ Newsgroups:
> alt.health Date: 24 Sep 2003 15:02:03 -0700 Subject: Who makes Isotonix?
>
> I am taking the Isotonix OPC-3 and their Digestive Enzyme products. Both have been helpful to me.
> The OPC-3 is the most powerful antioxidant on the market. Since it a powder that you mix with
> water, and it forms an isotonic liquid that can be directly absorbed by your body without
> digestion, it is a great benefit. I pay $65 for a 3 month supply of the OPC-3 and $29 for the
> digestive enzyme.
>
> I like to take supplements in the Isotonic form now due to my good experience. I don't want to
> take pills. But I find the cost of this stuff prohibitive. I am looking for who the manufacturer
> of these products are so that I could buy a cheaper alternative to these. The bottles I have says
> that it it Manufactured exclusively for "Market America" which is a pyramid marketing
> organization. I am actually purchasing from one of its agents. The products are very good, but I
> would like to buy them for a better price and not be part of the Pyramid scheme. (the guys who
> have a URL with the phrase "unfranchise" in it are the pyramid marketers, beware). Any help,
> suggestions etc will be most appreciated.