Who makes Isotonix?

Ash_bayarea

Guest
I am taking the Isotonix OPC-3 and their Digestive Enzyme products. Both have been helpful to me.
The OPC-3 is the most powerful antioxidant on the market. Since it a powder that you mix with water,
and it forms an isotonic liquid that can be directly absorbed by your body without digestion, it is
a great benefit. I pay $65 for a 3 month supply of the OPC-3 and $29 for the digestive enzyme.

I like to take supplements in the Isotonic form now due to my good experience. I don't want to take
pills. But I find the cost of this stuff prohibitive. I am looking for who the manufacturer of these
products are so that I could buy a cheaper alternative to these. The bottles I have says that it it
Manufactured exclusively for "Market America" which is a pyramid marketing organization. I am
actually purchasing from one of its agents. The products are very good, but I would like to buy them
for a better price and not be part of the Pyramid scheme. (the guys who have a URL with the phrase
"unfranchise" in it are the pyramid marketers, beware). Any help, suggestions etc will be most
appreciated.

Market America is a legitimate network marketing company with real products and not a pyramid
scheme. Pyramid schemes do not involve real products.

A true pyramid scheme is your job, the government, social security, etc.

Take a look at your place of employment. You will have a CEO then a VP and CFO. Then you will
have different departments with managers. Then a layer of Assistant managers. Then you will have
your laborers.

As you go down the pyramid, each person makes less.

If you have a legitimate network marketing company, every person has the opportunity to make more
than those above, hence not a pyramid.

Trent

-- Look and Feel Great! FREE weight loss and anti-aging group. Join now @