Who me?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Lardy Ninja, Mar 24, 2003.

  1. Lardy Ninja

    Lardy Ninja Guest

    Oh what a glorious way to get to work eh, cycling through the sunshine. And got my first "Fat
    B*st*rd!!" of the year today (FB count usually about 5 pa). Gave the fellow a cheery smile and wave.
    Might try blowing a kiss to the next one :)

    LN

    Tags:

  2. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On 24 Mar 2003 08:41:23 -0800, [email protected] (lardy ninja) wrote:

    >Oh what a glorious way to get to work eh, cycling through the sunshine. And got my first "Fat
    >B*st*rd!!" of the year today (FB count usually about 5 pa). Gave the fellow a cheery smile and
    >wave. Might try blowing a kiss to the next one :)

    Worry ye not, Lardy Ninja.

    I awake every morning - or more often mid-aftenoon - scratch my ever expanding stomach and say those
    imortal words "Fat Bastard" to myself.

    My thought process works along the lines of I should insult myself before anyone else insults me.

    James

    --
    A credit limit is NOT a target.

  3. >Worry ye not, Lardy Ninja.

    Moi aussi. I'm out on the bike most days and I'm developing quite a finely honed shin & ankle, but
    they are surmounted by far too many wobbly bits!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Msa

    Msa Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Worry ye not, Lardy Ninja.

    >Oh what a glorious way to get to work eh, cycling through the sunshine. And got my first "Fat
    >B*st*rd!!" of the year today (FB count usually about 5 pa). Gave the fellow a cheery smile and
    >wave. Might try blowing a kiss to the next one :)
    >

    >.Worry ye not, Lardy Ninja.

    >.I awake every morning - or more often mid-aftenoon - scratch my ever .expanding stomach and say
    >those imortal words "Fat Bastard" to myself.

    >.My thought process works along the lines of I should insult myself .before anyone else insults me.

    >.James

    Take no notice. It must have cost a small fortune coaching those bellies to their current size...you
    look after your investement!

    --
    Mark
    ____________________________

  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    MSA <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Take no notice. It must have cost a small fortune coaching those bellies to their current
    > size...you look after your investement!

    For me its what someone once wonderfully described as reaching the age where "your broad mind and
    narrow waist swap places"

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

    "I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them
    their job."

    Samuel Goldwyn

  6. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > MSA <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > Take no notice. It must have cost a small fortune coaching those
    bellies
    > > to their current size...you look after your investement!
    >
    > For me its what someone once wonderfully described as reaching the age
    where
    > "your broad mind and narrow waist swap places"
    >
    > Tony

    It's also big decision time. Do the trousers go above or below the belly!

    --
    Mark
    ____________________________

  7. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    MSA <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> MSA <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Take no notice. It must have cost a small fortune coaching those bellies to their current
    >>> size...you look after your investement!
    >>
    >> For me its what someone once wonderfully described as reaching the age where "your broad mind and
    >> narrow waist swap places"
    >>
    >> Tony
    >

    > It's also big decision time. Do the trousers go above or below the belly!

    Well with bib shorts or braces you can hedge and hand them along the equator ;-)

    Tony