Who prints club cycling jersies?

Me

Guest
Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my clubs
(well friends actually) artwork on them?

Are small batches possible or will I need to buy 25+ or something?

We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:37:10 +0000, Me wrote:

> Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my clubs
> (well friends actually) artwork on them? Are small batches possible or will I need to buy 25+ or
> something? We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...

Impsport in Lincoln do small orders, though they are not particularly cheap, our short sleeve tops
are about £28, bib shorts about £42. Alan.

--
To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the
North Midlands.

"A.Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:37:10 +0000, Me wrote:
>
> > Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my
> > clubs (well friends actually) artwork on them? Are small batches possible or will I need to buy
> > 25+ or something? We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...
>
> Impsport in Lincoln do small orders, though they are not particularly cheap, our short sleeve tops
> are about £28, bib shorts about £42. Alan.

My club kit and AUK shirt are both Impsport, excellent quality, washes up really well, can
recommend them.

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:18:47 +0000, A.Lee wrote:

> Impsport in Lincoln do small orders, though they are not particularly cheap, our short sleeve tops
> are about £28, bib shorts about £42.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Aaaaaiieeeeeee! And you even
give your location away....

Originally posted by Me
Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my clubs (well friends actually) artwork on them?

Are small batches possible or will I need to buy 25+ or something?

We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...

Have you thought about using the iron-on papers for use with inkjet printers, and doing it yourself? Would save a pretty penny. You can get the paper from from lots of outlets (see Amazon for details). The big manufacturers are Epson, Xerox and HP.

Just an idea... ;)

MartinM <[email protected]> wrote:

: My club kit and AUK shirt are both Impsport, excellent quality, washes up really well, can
: recommend them.

Really? Our club kit is impsport and their race jerseys are made of really thin+nasty "teabag"
material. The pockets always rip away on the seams it seems as wells. Their "training" tops and made
of a somewhat nicer material.

I don't know exactly when this changed since I have a impsport jacket from 4 years ago (roughly) and
it's made from a much more substantial teabag stuff and is generally much nicer.

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org "Technolibertarians make a philosophy out of a personality defect"
- Paulina Borsook

"Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MartinM <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> : My club kit and AUK shirt are both Impsport, excellent quality, washes up really well, can
> : recommend them.
>
> Really? Our club kit is impsport and their race jerseys are made of really thin+nasty "teabag"
> material. The pockets always rip away on the seams it seems as wells. Their "training" tops and
> made of a somewhat nicer material.
>
> I don't know exactly when this changed since I have a impsport jacket from 4 years ago (roughly)
> and it's made from a much more substantial teabag stuff and is generally much nicer.

Club kit is 5 years old and 3 for the Winter jacket, AUK is 1 year.Sorry you've not had much luck
with yours ;-(