Who prints club cycling jersies?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Me, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my clubs
    (well friends actually) artwork on them?

    Are small batches possible or will I need to buy 25+ or something?

    We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...

    Tags:

  2. A.Lee

    A.Lee Guest

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:37:10 +0000, Me wrote:

    > Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my clubs
    > (well friends actually) artwork on them? Are small batches possible or will I need to buy 25+ or
    > something? We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...

    Impsport in Lincoln do small orders, though they are not particularly cheap, our short sleeve tops
    are about £28, bib shorts about £42. Alan.

    --
    To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the
    North Midlands.

  3. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    "A.Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:37:10 +0000, Me wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, can anyone recommend a company that can make a small batch 5-10 cycling jerseys with my
    > > clubs (well friends actually) artwork on them? Are small batches possible or will I need to buy
    > > 25+ or something? We just want something that sets us apart when we do a group ride...
    >
    > Impsport in Lincoln do small orders, though they are not particularly cheap, our short sleeve tops
    > are about £28, bib shorts about £42. Alan.

    My club kit and AUK shirt are both Impsport, excellent quality, washes up really well, can
    recommend them.

  4. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:18:47 +0000, A.Lee wrote:

    > Impsport in Lincoln do small orders, though they are not particularly cheap, our short sleeve tops
    > are about £28, bib shorts about £42.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Aaaaaiieeeeeee! And you even
    give your location away....

  5. McBain_v1

    McBain_v1 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2004

    Have you thought about using the iron-on papers for use with inkjet printers, and doing it yourself? Would save a pretty penny. You can get the paper from from lots of outlets (see Amazon for details). The big manufacturers are Epson, Xerox and HP.

    Just an idea... ;)

  6. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    MartinM <[email protected]> wrote:

    : My club kit and AUK shirt are both Impsport, excellent quality, washes up really well, can
    : recommend them.

    Really? Our club kit is impsport and their race jerseys are made of really thin+nasty "teabag"
    material. The pockets always rip away on the seams it seems as wells. Their "training" tops and made
    of a somewhat nicer material.

    I don't know exactly when this changed since I have a impsport jacket from 4 years ago (roughly) and
    it's made from a much more substantial teabag stuff and is generally much nicer.

    --
    Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org "Technolibertarians make a philosophy out of a personality defect"
    - Paulina Borsook

  7. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    "Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > MartinM <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > : My club kit and AUK shirt are both Impsport, excellent quality, washes up really well, can
    > : recommend them.
    >
    > Really? Our club kit is impsport and their race jerseys are made of really thin+nasty "teabag"
    > material. The pockets always rip away on the seams it seems as wells. Their "training" tops and
    > made of a somewhat nicer material.
    >
    > I don't know exactly when this changed since I have a impsport jacket from 4 years ago (roughly)
    > and it's made from a much more substantial teabag stuff and is generally much nicer.

    Club kit is 5 years old and 3 for the Winter jacket, AUK is 1 year.Sorry you've not had much luck
    with yours ;-(