Who rides unicycles (apart from clowns)

It seems every child here in the countryside of Japan is born with one under their butt...oh how the delivery must have hurt!

e

I love my unicycle! It's a blue Schwinn. Now I don't get to ride too often but every once in a while...I hop on and go. I learned to ride when I was 12 and just kept it up on and off over the years. I HAVE been a clown at a few vacation Bible schools in time past but never on my unicycle. So...I ride. Who I am is listed under the cafe' section of "where are you from...what do you do." :)

Ramon Muñoz is Karoli
Juggler and apassionate unicyclist, comedian, skilled combiner of humor and whells,cofundador of the "Boni and Caroli" duo that during eighteeen years traveled around hte world with their shows.
Heis self tandht and circus collector and specialized in streeth theater.
hers Amis
www.karoli.com

Karoli, the Wheel Man

An incombustible character.

Professor Karoli travels around inside his motor driven single wheel,
combining his wit and talent with a variety of stunt wheels, tall unicycles
that have legs and feet, miniature bikes that are only 30, 20 and 10cm high
and monocycles with 5 wheels.
Karoli demonstrates his passion for wheels with this daring show.

A visual family show suitable for all
:cool: :cool:

MountainPro said:
read the title..
Me, but mine has a training wheel out the front, connected by a frame and forks :D
Dammit, MP, you got me to post again! Stop being so controversial or I'll send you to your room to tidy your kilts.

this guy at my university rides a uni cycle, but he wears a lab coat and a bio-chemical gas mask when he does...............say no more.he also shaved TOOL into the back of his head, my thoughts exactly