General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Who's Going to Boston?

Started by Mark and Christine · · Last activity · 3 posts · 157 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 April 2007
Last activity
11 April 2007
Original author
Mark and Christine
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
157
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Wave 1 - Corral 6 (Mark)
    Wave 2 - Corral 17 (Christine)

  2. Mark and Christine said:

    Wave 1 - Corral 6 (Mark)
    Wave 2 - Corral 17 (Christine)

    I'll be there, look me up. (in the bushes near the mens room in the
    park, if there's cops around there, then the rest area off I-84)

  3. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    | On Apr 8, 3:40 pm, Mark and Christine <[email hidden]> wrote:
    | > Wave 1 - Corral 6 (Mark)
    | > Wave 2 - Corral 17 (Christine)
    |
    | I'll be there, look me up. (in the bushes near the mens room in the
    | park, if there's cops around there, then the rest area off I-84)

    I-84 ends near MA border, you sure you want to be that far? 🙂
    I-90, I-95 or I-93 would be closer to the race.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.