Who Wants A BLACK DOCTOR?

Freaky Freddy

Guest
Not me!!!

Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of ****!

You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or money
is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined to
stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any other
race. Never have been. Never will be.

Despite finishing college where they took the same
coursework as whites, studied in the same environments, and
despite spending a few years in Medical school, negroes
PERFORM DEAD LAST!

Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of the
Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical
students pass it.

Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how they
cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious the negro
will NEVER be able to compete with other races because they
are genetically destined to stupidity?

http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html

"White medical students passed the National Board of Medical
Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent, African
Americans at 48.9 percent."

Dumb ****ers. Despite DUMBED DOWN ****ER STANDARDS, the dumb
beasts still can't come close to competing.

http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_2001_3.html

"For example, at Michigan State University's College of
Medicine in 1999, the median grade point average (GPA) for
white admittees was 3.61, nearly an A-, while the median GPA
for black admittees was 2.93, slightly below a B.
Furthermore, the median MCAT score for blacks admitted to
Michigan State that year was 29 (out of a possible 51
points) compared to 36 for whites."

That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA? Do
you want a negro doctor?

Damn, blacks are dumb.

Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in
poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."

But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER years of
medical school, they do NOT come near to achieving parity
with other races.

How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The
thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they can't.
Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of higher
education, they'll still perform DEAD LAST.

As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still find
blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.

http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html

"Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean
SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose
families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000."

"Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had
a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the
national mean for all blacks."

"Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had
a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score
for whites from families at the same income level."

See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!

Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities to
compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb. The
truth is that this same black-white academic "achievement
gap" can be found all over the world-- in every country. All
over Europe, Canada--you name it, blacks perform DEAD LAST
compared to all other races. It's because they're stupid.

Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
good at crimes!

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated
32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during
their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9%
of white males."

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?

Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles Black,
the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is one of
the top doctors in the world.

Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
childbirth, doctors in Africa were performing c-sections and
saving lives.

"Freaky Freddy" <aaaaa> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>
> "Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000
> had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
> score for whites from families at the same income level."
>
> See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
>
> Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
> to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
> The truth is that this same black-white academic
> "achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
> every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
> blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
> It's because they're stupid.
>
> Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
> good at crimes!
>
> http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
>
> "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
> estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
> prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic

"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
>
> Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
> Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
> one of the top doctors in the
world.

> Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
> childbirth, doctors
in
> Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.

Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain
surgeons as well.

> [...]
> > had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
> > score for whites from families at the same income
> > level."
> >
> > See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
> >
> > Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
> > to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
> > The truth is that this same black-white academic
> > "achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
> > every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
> > blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
> > It's because they're stupid.
> >
> > Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
> > good at crimes!
> >
> > http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
> >
> > "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
> > estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
> > prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of
> > Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."

In article
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
> Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
> one of the top doctors in the world.

I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.

> Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
> childbirth, doctors in Africa were performing c-sections
> and saving lives.

If you want some half-naked witch doctor to hold you down
and cut your belly open with a sharp rock without benefit of
anesthetic, then that's your choice, but most people prefer
more modern techniques.

In article
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
> >
> > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
> > Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
> > is one of the top doctors in the
> world.
> >
> > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
> > childbirth, doctors
> in
> > Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
>
> Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain surgeons
> as well.

Never heard of him. If he's good, then he'd be famous... But
he's not famous, so what good is he?

"Mel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
> > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
> > >
> > > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
> > > Black, the
nation's
> > > eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is one of the top
> > > doctors in the
> > world.
> > >
> > > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
> > > childbirth,
doctors
> > in
> > > Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
> >
> > Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain
> > surgeons as well.
>
> Never heard of him. If he's good, then he'd be famous...
> But he's not famous, so what good is he?

How many pediatric neurosurgeons do you know?

Quick!

From http://www.topblacks.com/medicine/ben-carson.htm

Today, Dr. Carson is director of pediatric neurosurgery at
The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions in Baltimore,
Maryland. He is world-renowned for leading a medical team
that separated West German conjoined twins in 1987, as well
as leading a team of South African doctors in the first
successful separation of vertically conjoined twins in 1997.
He has refined the techniques for hemispherectomy, a radical
brain surgery to stop intractable seizures, and has
developed, along with the Hopkins plastic surgery division,
a craniofacial program to help children who need combined
neurosurgical and plastic surgical reconstruction.
Dr. Carson holds numerous honors and awards, including more
than 20 honorary doctorate degrees. He is a member of
the board of directors of the Kellogg Company, honored
by the Horatio Alger Society, as well as a fellow of the
Yale Corporation, the governing body of Yale University.

Ds. Carson’s remarkable story is told in his first book,
Gifted Hands. THINK BIG, his second book, encourages
others to develop their intellectual potent ial. His
latest book, The Big Picture, offers an up-close look at
a professional surgeon’s life -- and his unique
perspective on priorities, race, society, success, and
living out a life of faith in a complex world. He
travels globally to share his knowledge and philosophy
with the hope of inspiring people of all ages and
educational backgrounds to be -- and do -- their best!

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy <aaaaa> wrote:

What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are ********
and so are your brains.

> [...]
>
>"Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000
>had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
>score for whites from families at the same income level."
>
>See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
>
>Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
>to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
>The truth is that this same black-white academic
>"achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
>every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
>blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
>It's because they're stupid.
>
>Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
>good at crimes!
>
>http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
>
>"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
>estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
>prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic

Bob Curtin

_______________________________

The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
circles; scream and shout.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:23:14 GMT, "Roger" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
>>
>> Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
>> Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
>> is one of the top doctors in the
>world.
>>
>> Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
>> childbirth, doctors
>in
>> Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
>
>Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain surgeons
> as well.

So, by inductive reasoning (yours) from the specific to the
general, ALL black doctors must be the best.

The reality is Affirmative Action has placed many people in
positions that they are not the best qualified for. Why? It
is race based and not merit based.

> [...]
>> > $100,000 had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below
>> > the mean score for whites from families at the same
>> > income level."
>> >
>> > See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
>> >
>> > Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
>> > to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
>> > The truth is that this same black-white academic
>> > "achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
>> > every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
>> > blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
>> > It's because they're stupid.
>> >
>> > Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure
>> > do good at crimes!
>> >
>> > http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
>> >
>> > "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
>> > estimated 32% of black males will enter State or
>> > Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17%
>> > of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."

Liberalism is Communism one drink at a time. - P.J. O'Rourke

Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
> <aaaaa> wrote:
>
> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
> ******** and so are your brains.

No they aren't, dumbass.

Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.

Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
dumbass.

Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without affirmative
action. And even then, most of them FAIL.

OK, you have one or two examples of successful black
doctors.

99.9% of black doctors are dumb as **** and should not be
doctors. Same goes for black lawyers. Blacks can't get
anywhere without affirmative

has more to do with their failure in this case.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:39:29 GMT, "Roger" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article
>> <[email protected]>,
>> [email protected] says...
>> > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>nation's
>> > world.

>doctors
>> > in
>> >
>> > Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain
>> > surgeons as well.
>>
>> Never heard of him. If he's good, then he'd be famous...
>> But he's not famous, so what good is he?
>
>How many pediatric neurosurgeons do you know?
>
>Quick!

Would you like a list of WHITE surgeons?

There are some good ones as well, but you don't
mention them.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy <alaalalal> wrote:

>Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
>> <aaaaa> wrote:
>>
>> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
>> ******** and so are your brains.
>
>No they aren't, dumbass.
>
>Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.
>
>Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
>dumbass.
>
>Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without affirmative
>action. And even then, most of them FAIL.

Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself. Your
"theory" is ********. The reason that blacks don't do as
well on average in school is cultural, not genetic. If you
ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth grade you'd
learn to read to find the truth, not just to further your
little crackpot contentions.

Bob Curtin

_______________________________

The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
circles; scream and shout.

Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy
> <alaalalal> wrote:
>
>>Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
>>news:[email protected]:
>>
>>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy <aaaaa>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
>>> ******** and so are your brains.
>>
>>No they aren't, dumbass.
>>
>>Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.
>>
>>Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
>>dumbass.
>>
>>Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without
>>affirmative action.
And
>>even then, most of them FAIL.
>>

> Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself.
> Your "theory" is ********. The reason that blacks don't do
> as well on average in school is cultural, not genetic. If
> you ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth grade
> you'd learn to read to find the truth, not just to further
> your little crackpot contentions.

You have no proof or any type of quantifiable evidence to
show how their "culture" is making them do poorly in school.

Not only that, but you still cannot explain how upper middle-
class blacks--those who's family incomes are in the top 20%
of the country-- still perform DEAD LAST even when compared
to poor whites.

You have NO PROOF that the "culture" of upper income blacks
makes them do bad in school.

You think all of them are living on crack row? You
probably do, being the ignorant slob you are. You think
none of those rich negroes have parents who help their
kids with their homework? Are none of the rich negro
parents college educated?

By the way, what are the odds of a negro family having an
income of $80k
- $100k WITHOUT a college education? Not high.

Blacks are THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST of all human beings.

http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html

"Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean
SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose
families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000."

"Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had
a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the
national mean for all blacks."

"Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had
a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score
for whites from families at the same income level."

Is the "CULTURE" or rich blacks to blame for those SAT
scores??? Or, do poor whites have superior culture to
rich blacks???

And don't say "cultural bias". 50% of all blacks DROP OUT
before finishing high school. They are not taking the
SAT. Only those serious about going to college take the
SAT. Thus, those negroes taking the SAT are the BEST AND
BRIGHTEST that the negro race has to offer--and they
still perform miserably. Blacks perform consistently
BEHIND all races.

By the way, how come the ONLY race to be a victim of
"cultural bias" in standardized tests are the blacks? How
come Asian immigrants can do just fine?

Well, maybe because they are more intelligent?

http://www.rlynn.co.uk

The average IQs of the races are Orientals 105; Europeans,
100; South Asians, 90; Native American Indians, 90;
Australian Aborigines, 90; sub- Saharan Africans
(negroes), 75.

Those people were tested with IQ tests in their own
countries. There is no cultural bias. Yet blacks perform
DEAD LAST because they are dumb as ****.

EVERY damn thing we see in the real world regarding the
races neatly fits these IQ scores. Blacks score DEAD LAST on
IQ tests. Blacks score DEAD LAST on every measure of
academic achievement or cognitive ability. Blacks score DEAD
LAST in every measure of human achievement from incomes to
prison incarceration.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
>
> Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
> Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
> one of the top doctors in the world.

And who attended medical school before it was dumbed-down to
the DAFN level.

> Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
> childbirth, doctors in Africa were performing c-sections
> and saving lives.

Source? A non-afrocentric URL perhaps?

Yeah, saving the life of the niglet while da ho' died of
eviceration.....

Please explain your argument. What do you mean
'cultural'?And are there studies that prove your case?
patrick

news:[email protected]...

The-.Frog wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:23:14 GMT, "Roger"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
>>>
>>>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
>>>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
>>>is one of the top doctors in the
>>
>>world.
>>
>>>Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
>>>childbirth, doctors
>>
>>in
>>
>>>Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
>>
>>Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain surgeons
>> as well.
>
> So, by inductive reasoning (yours) from the specific to
> the general, ALL black doctors must be the best.

Roger did not do what you accuse him of doing. He merely
gave an example of an excellent Black surgeon, and a
little history.

> The reality is Affirmative Action has placed many people
> in positions that they are not the best qualified for.
> Why? It is race based and not merit based.

The original poster was arguing that *all* blacks are
inferior, and you are trying to bolster his argument in this
indirect way. The smart thing to have done would have been
to remain silent.

--
Baldin Pramer

Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
Conservative Study

Mel wrote:

> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
>
>>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
>>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
>>one of the top doctors in the world.
>

> I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.

Just because you have never heard of him does not mean he is
not famous. There are thousands of people who are famous
that you will never hear about if your only source of
information is television or White Power magazines.

--

Freaky Freddy wrote:

> Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>>On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
>><aaaaa> wrote:
>>
>>What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
>>******** and so are your brains.
>

> No they aren't, dumbass.
>
> Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.
>
> Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
> dumbass.
>
> Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without affirmative
> action. And even then, most of them FAIL.
>
> OK, you have one or two examples of successful black
> doctors.
>
> 99.9% of black doctors are dumb as **** and should not be
> doctors. Same goes for black lawyers. Blacks can't get
> anywhere without affirmative

> has more to do with their failure in this case.

Your made up statistics are laughable. You would never pass
the elementary logic class of one of the black mathematics
professors I work with.

The only 100% on the last differential equations test I gave
was obtained by a black man.

Your efforts to make overall academic underachievement by
blacks into a "proof" that *all* blacks are intellectually
inferior has failed miserably.

I suspect that is a recurring theme in your life.

--
Baldin Pramer

Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
Conservative Study

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:10:23 -0700, Baldin Pramer
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mel wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <[email protected]>,
>> [email protected] says...
>>
>>>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
>>>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
>>>is one of the top doctors in the world.
>>

>> I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.
>
>Just because you have never heard of him does not mean he
>is not famous. There are thousands of people who are famous
>that you will never hear about if your only source of
>information is television or White Power magazines.

Well said, Baldin.

Bob Curtin

_______________________________

The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
circles; scream and shout.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:51:48 -0000, "patrick" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Please explain your argument. What do you mean
>'cultural'?And are there studies that prove your
>case? patrick

In a great portion of the young black community, (not nearly
all, thank God) doing well academically in school is
considered "trying to be white." This is very prevalent in
urban schools - much more than in suburban or rural schools
where gang activity, drugs and illegitimacy is more
commonplace.

This

>"Bob Curtin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy
>> <alaalalal> wrote:
>>
>> >Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
>> >news:[email protected]:

>> >No they aren't, dumbass.
>> >
>> >Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links,
>> >dumbass.
>> >
>> >Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
>> >dumbass.
>> >
>> >Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without
>> >affirmative action. And even then, most of them FAIL.
>> >

>> Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself.
>> Your "theory" is ********. The reason that blacks don't
>> do as well on average in school is cultural, not genetic.
>> If you ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth
>> grade you'd learn to read to find the truth, not just to
>> further your little crackpot contentions.
>>
>> Bob Curtin
>>
>> _______________________________
>>
>> The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
>> circles; scream and shout.

Bob Curtin

_______________________________

The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
circles; scream and shout.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Mel wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] says...
> >
> >>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
> >>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
> >>is one of the top doctors in the world.
> >

> > I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.
>
> Just because you have never heard of him does not mean he
> is not famous.

Being well-known is pretty much the definition of being
famous. If I haven't heard of somebody, then they clearly
aren't well-known and therefore are not famous.