Who Wants A BLACK DOCTOR?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Freaky Freddy, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. Not me!!!

    Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!

    You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or money
    is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined to
    stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any other
    race. Never have been. Never will be.

    Despite finishing college where they took the same
    coursework as whites, studied in the same environments, and
    despite spending a few years in Medical school, negroes
    PERFORM DEAD LAST!

    Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of the
    Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical
    students pass it.

    Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how they
    cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious the negro
    will NEVER be able to compete with other races because they
    are genetically destined to stupidity?

    http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html

    "White medical students passed the National Board of Medical
    Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent, African
    Americans at 48.9 percent."

    Dumb niggers. Despite DUMBED DOWN NIGGER STANDARDS, the dumb
    beasts still can't come close to competing.

    http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_2001_3.html

    "For example, at Michigan State University's College of
    Medicine in 1999, the median grade point average (GPA) for
    white admittees was 3.61, nearly an A-, while the median GPA
    for black admittees was 2.93, slightly below a B.
    Furthermore, the median MCAT score for blacks admitted to
    Michigan State that year was 29 (out of a possible 51
    points) compared to 36 for whites."

    That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA? Do
    you want a negro doctor?

    Damn, blacks are dumb.

    Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in
    poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."

    But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
    poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER years of
    medical school, they do NOT come near to achieving parity
    with other races.

    How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The
    thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they can't.
    Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of higher
    education, they'll still perform DEAD LAST.

    As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still find
    blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.

    http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html

    "Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean
    SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose
    families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000."

    "Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had
    a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the
    national mean for all blacks."

    "Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had
    a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score
    for whites from families at the same income level."

    See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!

    Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities to
    compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb. The
    truth is that this same black-white academic "achievement
    gap" can be found all over the world-- in every country. All
    over Europe, Canada--you name it, blacks perform DEAD LAST
    compared to all other races. It's because they're stupid.

    Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
    good at crimes!

    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

    "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated
    32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during
    their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9%
    of white males."

    Who's yer daddy, boy?!

    King of SCAA
     
    Tags:


  2. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?

    Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles Black,
    the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is one of
    the top doctors in the world.

    Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    childbirth, doctors in Africa were performing c-sections and
    saving lives.

    "Freaky Freddy" <aaaaa> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not me!!!
    >
    > Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!
    >
    > You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or
    > money is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined to
    > stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any other
    > race. Never have been. Never will be.
    >
    > Despite finishing college where they took the same
    > coursework as whites, studied in the same environments,
    > and despite spending a few years in Medical school,
    > negroes PERFORM DEAD LAST!
    >
    > Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of the
    > Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical
    > students pass it.
    >
    > Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how
    > they cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious the
    > negro will NEVER be able to compete with other races
    > because they are genetically destined to stupidity?
    >
    > http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html
    >
    > "White medical students passed the National Board of
    > Medical Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent,
    > African Americans at 48.9 percent."
    >
    > Dumb niggers. Despite DUMBED DOWN NIGGER STANDARDS, the
    > dumb beasts still can't come close to competing.
    >
    > http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_200-
    > 1_3.html
    >
    > "For example, at Michigan State University's College of
    > Medicine in 1999, the median grade point average (GPA) for
    > white admittees was 3.61, nearly an A-, while the median
    > GPA for black admittees was 2.93, slightly below a B.
    > Furthermore, the median MCAT score for blacks admitted to
    > Michigan State that year was 29 (out of a possible 51
    > points) compared to 36 for whites."
    >
    > That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA? Do
    > you want a negro doctor?
    >
    > Damn, blacks are dumb.
    >
    > Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in
    > poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."
    >
    > But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
    > poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER years
    > of medical school, they do NOT come near to achieving
    > parity with other races.
    >
    > How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The
    > thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they can't.
    > Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of higher
    > education, they'll still perform DEAD LAST.
    >
    > As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still
    > find blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.
    >
    > http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html
    >
    > "Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a
    > mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks
    > whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and
    > $100,000."
    >
    > "Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000
    > had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher
    > than the national mean for all blacks."
    >
    > "Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000
    > had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
    > score for whites from families at the same income level."
    >
    > See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
    >
    > Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
    > to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
    > The truth is that this same black-white academic
    > "achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
    > every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
    > blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
    > It's because they're stupid.
    >
    > Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
    > good at crimes!
    >
    > http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
    >
    > "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
    > estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
    > prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic
    > males and 5.9% of white males."
    >
    > Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    >
    > King of SCAA
     
  3. Roger

    Roger Guest

    "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    >
    > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    > Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
    > one of the top doctors in the
    world.
    >
    > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    > childbirth, doctors
    in
    > Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.

    Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain
    surgeons as well.

    >
    >
    >
    > "Freaky Freddy" <aaaaa> wrote in message news:0b07f0bf18d-
    > [email protected]
    > > Not me!!!
    > >
    > > Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!
    > >
    > > You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or
    > > money is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined
    > > to stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any
    > > other race. Never have been. Never will be.
    > >
    > > Despite finishing college where they took the same
    > > coursework as whites, studied in the same environments,
    > > and despite spending a few years in Medical school,
    > > negroes PERFORM DEAD LAST!
    > >
    > > Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of
    > > the Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical
    > > students pass it.
    > >
    > > Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how
    > > they cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious
    > > the negro will NEVER be able to compete with other races
    > > because they are genetically destined to stupidity?
    > >
    > > http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html
    > >
    > > "White medical students passed the National Board of
    > > Medical Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent,
    > > African Americans at 48.9 percent."
    > >
    > > Dumb niggers. Despite DUMBED DOWN NIGGER STANDARDS, the
    > > dumb beasts still can't come close to competing.
    > >
    > > http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_2001_-
    > > 3.html
    > >
    > > "For example, at Michigan State University's College of
    > > Medicine in
    1999,
    > > the median grade point average (GPA) for white admittees
    > > was 3.61,
    nearly
    > > an A-, while the median GPA for black admittees was
    > > 2.93, slightly below a B. Furthermore, the median MCAT
    > > score for blacks admitted to Michigan State that year
    > > was 29 (out of a possible 51 points) compared to 36 for
    > > whites."
    > >
    > > That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA?
    > > Do you want a negro doctor?
    > >
    > > Damn, blacks are dumb.
    > >
    > > Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in
    > > poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."
    > >
    > > But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
    > > poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER
    > > years of medical school, they do NOT come near to
    > > achieving parity with other races.
    > >
    > > How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The
    > > thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they
    > > can't. Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of
    > > higher education, they'll still perform DEAD
    LAST.
    > >
    > > As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still
    > > find blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.
    > >
    > > http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html
    > >
    > > "Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a
    > > mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than
    > > blacks whose families had incomes
    of
    > > between $80,000 and $100,000."
    > >
    > > "Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000
    > > had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher
    > > than the national mean for all blacks."
    > >
    > > "Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000
    > > had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
    > > score for whites from families at the same income
    > > level."
    > >
    > > See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
    > >
    > > Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
    > > to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
    > > The truth is that this same black-white academic
    > > "achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
    > > every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
    > > blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
    > > It's because they're stupid.
    > >
    > > Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
    > > good at crimes!
    > >
    > > http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
    > >
    > > "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
    > > estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
    > > prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of
    > > Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."
    > >
    > > Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    > >
    > > King of SCAA
     
  4. Mel

    Mel Guest

    In article
    <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    > Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
    > one of the top doctors in the world.

    I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.

    > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    > childbirth, doctors in Africa were performing c-sections
    > and saving lives.

    If you want some half-naked witch doctor to hold you down
    and cut your belly open with a sharp rock without benefit of
    anesthetic, then that's your choice, but most people prefer
    more modern techniques.
     
  5. Mel

    Mel Guest

    In article
    <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    > >
    > > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    > > Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
    > > is one of the top doctors in the
    > world.
    > >
    > > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    > > childbirth, doctors
    > in
    > > Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
    >
    > Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain surgeons
    > as well.

    Never heard of him. If he's good, then he'd be famous... But
    he's not famous, so what good is he?
     
  6. Roger

    Roger Guest

    "Mel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article
    > <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    > > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    > > >
    > > > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    > > > Black, the
    nation's
    > > > eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is one of the top
    > > > doctors in the
    > > world.
    > > >
    > > > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    > > > childbirth,
    doctors
    > > in
    > > > Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
    > >
    > > Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain
    > > surgeons as well.
    >
    > Never heard of him. If he's good, then he'd be famous...
    > But he's not famous, so what good is he?

    How many pediatric neurosurgeons do you know?

    Quick!

    From http://www.topblacks.com/medicine/ben-carson.htm

    Today, Dr. Carson is director of pediatric neurosurgery at
    The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions in Baltimore,
    Maryland. He is world-renowned for leading a medical team
    that separated West German conjoined twins in 1987, as well
    as leading a team of South African doctors in the first
    successful separation of vertically conjoined twins in 1997.
    He has refined the techniques for hemispherectomy, a radical
    brain surgery to stop intractable seizures, and has
    developed, along with the Hopkins plastic surgery division,
    a craniofacial program to help children who need combined
    neurosurgical and plastic surgical reconstruction.
    Dr. Carson holds numerous honors and awards, including more
    than 20 honorary doctorate degrees. He is a member of
    the board of directors of the Kellogg Company, honored
    by the Horatio Alger Society, as well as a fellow of the
    Yale Corporation, the governing body of Yale University.

    Ds. Carson’s remarkable story is told in his first book,
    Gifted Hands. THINK BIG, his second book, encourages
    others to develop their intellectual potent ial. His
    latest book, The Big Picture, offers an up-close look at
    a professional surgeon’s life -- and his unique
    perspective on priorities, race, society, success, and
    living out a life of faith in a complex world. He
    travels globally to share his knowledge and philosophy
    with the hope of inspiring people of all ages and
    educational backgrounds to be -- and do -- their best!
     
  7. Bob Curtin

    Bob Curtin Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy <aaaaa> wrote:

    What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are bullshit
    and so are your brains.

    >Not me!!!
    >
    >Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!
    >
    >You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or money
    >is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined to
    >stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any other
    >race. Never have been. Never will be.
    >
    >Despite finishing college where they took the same
    >coursework as whites, studied in the same environments, and
    >despite spending a few years in Medical school, negroes
    >PERFORM DEAD LAST!
    >
    >Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of the
    >Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical
    >students pass it.
    >
    >Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how
    >they cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious the
    >negro will NEVER be able to compete with other races
    >because they are genetically destined to stupidity?
    >
    >http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html
    >
    >"White medical students passed the National Board of
    >Medical Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent,
    >African Americans at 48.9 percent."
    >
    >Dumb niggers. Despite DUMBED DOWN NIGGER STANDARDS, the
    >dumb beasts still can't come close to competing.
    >
    >http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_2001_3.ht-
    >ml
    >
    >"For example, at Michigan State University's College of
    >Medicine in 1999, the median grade point average (GPA) for
    >white admittees was 3.61, nearly an A-, while the median
    >GPA for black admittees was 2.93, slightly below a B.
    >Furthermore, the median MCAT score for blacks admitted to
    >Michigan State that year was 29 (out of a possible 51
    >points) compared to 36 for whites."
    >
    >That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA? Do
    >you want a negro doctor?
    >
    >Damn, blacks are dumb.
    >
    >Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in
    >poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."
    >
    >But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
    >poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER years
    >of medical school, they do NOT come near to achieving
    >parity with other races.
    >
    >How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The
    >thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they can't.
    >Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of higher
    >education, they'll still perform DEAD LAST.
    >
    >As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still find
    >blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.
    >
    >http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html
    >
    >"Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean
    >SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose
    >families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000."
    >
    >"Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had
    >a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the
    >national mean for all blacks."
    >
    >"Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000
    >had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
    >score for whites from families at the same income level."
    >
    >See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
    >
    >Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
    >to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
    >The truth is that this same black-white academic
    >"achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
    >every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
    >blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
    >It's because they're stupid.
    >
    >Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
    >good at crimes!
    >
    >http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
    >
    >"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
    >estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
    >prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic
    >males and 5.9% of white males."
    >
    >Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    >
    >King of SCAA

    Bob Curtin

    _______________________________

    The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    circles; scream and shout.
     
  8. The- . Frog

    The- . Frog Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:23:14 GMT, "Roger" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    >>
    >> Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    >> Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
    >> is one of the top doctors in the
    >world.
    >>
    >> Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    >> childbirth, doctors
    >in
    >> Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
    >
    >Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain surgeons
    > as well.

    So, by inductive reasoning (yours) from the specific to the
    general, ALL black doctors must be the best.

    The reality is Affirmative Action has placed many people in
    positions that they are not the best qualified for. Why? It
    is race based and not merit based.


    >> "Freaky Freddy" <aaaaa> wrote in message news:0b07f0bf18-
    >> [email protected]
    >> > Not me!!!
    >> >
    >> > Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!
    >> >
    >> > You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or
    >> > money is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined
    >> > to stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any
    >> > other race. Never have been. Never will be.
    >> >
    >> > Despite finishing college where they took the same
    >> > coursework as whites, studied in the same environments,
    >> > and despite spending a few years in Medical school,
    >> > negroes PERFORM DEAD LAST!
    >> >
    >> > Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of
    >> > the Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white
    >> > medical students pass it.
    >> >
    >> > Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how
    >> > they cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious
    >> > the negro will NEVER be able to compete with other
    >> > races because they are genetically destined to
    >> > stupidity?
    >> >
    >> > http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html
    >> >
    >> > "White medical students passed the National Board of
    >> > Medical Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7
    >> > percent, African Americans at 48.9 percent."
    >> >
    >> > Dumb niggers. Despite DUMBED DOWN NIGGER STANDARDS, the
    >> > dumb beasts still can't come close to competing.
    >> >
    >> > http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_2001_-
    >> > 3.html
    >> >
    >> > "For example, at Michigan State University's College of
    >> > Medicine in
    >1999,
    >> > the median grade point average (GPA) for white
    >> > admittees was 3.61,
    >nearly
    >> > an A-, while the median GPA for black admittees was
    >> > 2.93, slightly below a B. Furthermore, the median MCAT
    >> > score for blacks admitted to Michigan State that year
    >> > was 29 (out of a possible 51 points) compared to 36 for
    >> > whites."
    >> >
    >> > That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA?
    >> > Do you want a negro doctor?
    >> >
    >> > Damn, blacks are dumb.
    >> >
    >> > Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up
    >> > in poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."
    >> >
    >> > But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
    >> > poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER
    >> > years of medical school, they do NOT come near to
    >> > achieving parity with other races.
    >> >
    >> > How much more time does it take negroes to catch up?
    >> > The thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they
    >> > can't. Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of
    >> > higher education, they'll still perform DEAD
    >LAST.
    >> >
    >> > As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still
    >> > find blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.
    >> >
    >> > http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html
    >> >
    >> > "Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a
    >> > mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than
    >> > blacks whose families had incomes
    >of
    >> > between $80,000 and $100,000."
    >> >
    >> > "Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000
    >> > had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher
    >> > than the national mean for all blacks."
    >> >
    >> > "Blacks from families with incomes of more than
    >> > $100,000 had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below
    >> > the mean score for whites from families at the same
    >> > income level."
    >> >
    >> > See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
    >> >
    >> > Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
    >> > to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
    >> > The truth is that this same black-white academic
    >> > "achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
    >> > every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
    >> > blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
    >> > It's because they're stupid.
    >> >
    >> > Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure
    >> > do good at crimes!
    >> >
    >> > http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
    >> >
    >> > "Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
    >> > estimated 32% of black males will enter State or
    >> > Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17%
    >> > of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."
    >> >
    >> > Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    >> >
    >> > King of SCAA
    >>
    >>
    >

    Liberalism is Communism one drink at a time. - P.J. O'Rourke
     
  9. Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    > <aaaaa> wrote:
    >
    > What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
    > bullshit and so are your brains.

    No they aren't, dumbass.

    Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.

    Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
    dumbass.

    Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without affirmative
    action. And even then, most of them FAIL.

    OK, you have one or two examples of successful black
    doctors.

    99.9% of black doctors are dumb as piss and should not be
    doctors. Same goes for black lawyers. Blacks can't get
    anywhere without affirmative

    has more to do with their failure in this case.

    Who's yer daddy, boy?!

    King of SCAA

    >>Not me!!!
    >>
    >>Blacks are dumb as a warm glass of piss!
    >>
    >>You know, it doesn't matter how much time, effort, or
    >>money is wasted on inferior negroes, they are destined to
    >>stupidity. Blacks are not equal to whites--or any other
    >>race. Never have been. Never will be.
    >>
    >>Despite finishing college where they took the same
    >>coursework as whites, studied in the same environments,
    >>and despite spending a few years in Medical school,
    >>negroes PERFORM DEAD LAST!
    >>
    >>Hell, a majority of negroes can't even pass Stage I of the
    >>Medical Examiners Test. Whereas 88% of white medical
    >>students pass it.
    >>
    >>Do you see the inferiority of the negro? Do you see how
    >>they cannot compete with other races? Isn't it obvious the
    >>negro will NEVER be able to compete with other races
    >>because they are genetically destined to stupidity?
    >>
    >>http://www.ceousa.org/bok.html
    >>
    >>"White medical students passed the National Board of
    >>Medical Examiners Part I exam at a rate of 87.7 percent,
    >>African Americans at 48.9 percent."
    >>
    >>Dumb niggers. Despite DUMBED DOWN NIGGER STANDARDS, the
    >>dumb beasts still can't come close to competing.
    >>
    >>http://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2001/sept_200-
    >>1_3.html
    >>
    >>"For example, at Michigan State University's College of
    >>Medicine in 1999, the median grade point average (GPA) for
    >>white admittees was
    >>3.61, nearly an A-, while the median GPA for black
    >> admittees was 2.93, slightly below a B. Furthermore, the
    >> median MCAT score for blacks admitted to Michigan State
    >> that year was 29 (out of a possible 51 points) compared
    >> to 36 for whites."
    >>
    >>That's the best the black race can do, eh, a 2.93 GPA? Do
    >>you want a negro doctor?
    >>
    >>Damn, blacks are dumb.
    >>
    >>Sure, the liberals will say "The black people grew up in
    >>poverty, and that's why they are so dumb."
    >>
    >>But that's not true in the least. Not all blacks are in
    >>poverty. Even still, even AFTER college, even AFTER years
    >>of medical school, they do NOT come near to achieving
    >>parity with other races.
    >>
    >>How much more time does it take negroes to catch up? The
    >>thing is negroes will never catch up. Because they can't.
    >>Hell, you could send negroes to 40 years of higher
    >>education, they'll still perform DEAD LAST.
    >>
    >>As a matter of fact, controlling for POVERTY, we still
    >>find blacks are the DUMBEST RACE.
    >>
    >>http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html
    >>
    >>"Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a
    >>mean SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks
    >>whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and
    >>$100,000."
    >>
    >>"Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000
    >>had a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher
    >>than the national mean for all blacks."
    >>
    >>"Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000
    >>had a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean
    >>score for whites from families at the same income level."
    >>
    >>See??? Rich blacks are dumber than poor whites!
    >>
    >>Family income has nothing to do with negro inabilities
    >>to compete. The fact is the negro is genetically dumb.
    >>The truth is that this same black-white academic
    >>"achievement gap" can be found all over the world-- in
    >>every country. All over Europe, Canada--you name it,
    >>blacks perform DEAD LAST compared to all other races.
    >>It's because they're stupid.
    >>
    >>Hell, they don't do well in college, but negroes sure do
    >>good at crimes!
    >>
    >>http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm
    >>
    >>"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an
    >>estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal
    >>prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic
    >>males and 5.9% of white males."
    >>
    >>Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    >>
    >>King of SCAA
    >
    > Bob Curtin
    >
    > _______________________________
    >
    > The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    > circles; scream and shout.
     
  10. The- . Frog

    The- . Frog Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:39:29 GMT, "Roger" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Mel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> In article
    >> <[email protected]>,
    >> [email protected] says...
    >> > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...
    >> > > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    >> > >
    >> > > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    >> > > Black, the
    >nation's
    >> > > eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is one of the top
    >> > > doctors in the
    >> > world.
    >> > >
    >> > > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    >> > > childbirth,
    >doctors
    >> > in
    >> > > Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
    >> >
    >> > Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain
    >> > surgeons as well.
    >>
    >> Never heard of him. If he's good, then he'd be famous...
    >> But he's not famous, so what good is he?
    >
    >How many pediatric neurosurgeons do you know?
    >
    >Quick!

    Would you like a list of WHITE surgeons?

    There are some good ones as well, but you don't
    mention them.

    Liberalism is Communism one drink at a time. - P.J. O'Rourke
     
  11. Bob Curtin

    Bob Curtin Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy <alaalalal> wrote:

    >Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
    >news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    >> <aaaaa> wrote:
    >>
    >> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
    >> bullshit and so are your brains.
    >
    >No they aren't, dumbass.
    >
    >Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.
    >
    >Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
    >dumbass.
    >
    >Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without affirmative
    >action. And even then, most of them FAIL.
    >

    Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself. Your
    "theory" is bullshit. The reason that blacks don't do as
    well on average in school is cultural, not genetic. If you
    ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth grade you'd
    learn to read to find the truth, not just to further your
    little crackpot contentions.

    Bob Curtin

    _______________________________

    The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    circles; scream and shout.
     
  12. Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    > <alaalalal> wrote:
    >
    >>Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
    >>news:[email protected]:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy <aaaaa>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
    >>> bullshit and so are your brains.
    >>
    >>No they aren't, dumbass.
    >>
    >>Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.
    >>
    >>Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
    >>dumbass.
    >>
    >>Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without
    >>affirmative action.
    And
    >>even then, most of them FAIL.
    >>
    >
    > Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself.
    > Your "theory" is bullshit. The reason that blacks don't do
    > as well on average in school is cultural, not genetic. If
    > you ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth grade
    > you'd learn to read to find the truth, not just to further
    > your little crackpot contentions.
    >

    You have no proof or any type of quantifiable evidence to
    show how their "culture" is making them do poorly in school.

    Not only that, but you still cannot explain how upper middle-
    class blacks--those who's family incomes are in the top 20%
    of the country-- still perform DEAD LAST even when compared
    to poor whites.

    You have NO PROOF that the "culture" of upper income blacks
    makes them do bad in school.

    You think all of them are living on crack row? You
    probably do, being the ignorant slob you are. You think
    none of those rich negroes have parents who help their
    kids with their homework? Are none of the rich negro
    parents college educated?

    By the way, what are the odds of a negro family having an
    income of $80k
    - $100k WITHOUT a college education? Not high.

    Blacks are THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST of all human beings.

    http://www.jbhe.com/latest/020403_b&w_sat.html

    "Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean
    SAT test score that was 46 points higher than blacks whose
    families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000."

    "Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had
    a mean SAT score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the
    national mean for all blacks."

    "Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had
    a mean SAT score that was 142 points below the mean score
    for whites from families at the same income level."

    Is the "CULTURE" or rich blacks to blame for those SAT
    scores??? Or, do poor whites have superior culture to
    rich blacks???

    And don't say "cultural bias". 50% of all blacks DROP OUT
    before finishing high school. They are not taking the
    SAT. Only those serious about going to college take the
    SAT. Thus, those negroes taking the SAT are the BEST AND
    BRIGHTEST that the negro race has to offer--and they
    still perform miserably. Blacks perform consistently
    BEHIND all races.

    By the way, how come the ONLY race to be a victim of
    "cultural bias" in standardized tests are the blacks? How
    come Asian immigrants can do just fine?

    Well, maybe because they are more intelligent?

    http://www.rlynn.co.uk

    The average IQs of the races are Orientals 105; Europeans,
    100; South Asians, 90; Native American Indians, 90;
    Australian Aborigines, 90; sub- Saharan Africans
    (negroes), 75.

    Those people were tested with IQ tests in their own
    countries. There is no cultural bias. Yet blacks perform
    DEAD LAST because they are dumb as piss.

    EVERY damn thing we see in the real world regarding the
    races neatly fits these IQ scores. Blacks score DEAD LAST on
    IQ tests. Blacks score DEAD LAST on every measure of
    academic achievement or cognitive ability. Blacks score DEAD
    LAST in every measure of human achievement from incomes to
    prison incarceration.

    Who's yer daddy, boy?!

    King of SCAA
     
  13. Byker

    Byker Guest

    "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    >
    > Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    > Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
    > one of the top doctors in the world.

    And who attended medical school before it was dumbed-down to
    the DAFN level.

    > Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    > childbirth, doctors in Africa were performing c-sections
    > and saving lives.

    Source? A non-afrocentric URL perhaps?

    Yeah, saving the life of the niglet while da ho' died of
    eviceration.....
     
  14. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Please explain your argument. What do you mean
    'cultural'?And are there studies that prove your case?
    patrick

    "Bob Curtin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    > <alaalalal> wrote:
    >
    > >Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
    > >news:[email protected]:
    > >
    > >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy <aaaaa>
    > >> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
    > >> bullshit and so are your brains.
    > >
    > >No they aren't, dumbass.
    > >
    > >Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links,
    > >dumbass.
    > >
    > >Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
    > >dumbass.
    > >
    > >Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without
    > >affirmative action. And even then, most of them FAIL.
    > >
    >
    > Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself.
    > Your "theory" is bullshit. The reason that blacks don't do
    > as well on average in school is cultural, not genetic. If
    > you ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth grade
    > you'd learn to read to find the truth, not just to further
    > your little crackpot contentions.
    >
    > Bob Curtin
    >
    > _______________________________
    >
    > The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    > circles; scream and shout.
     
  15. The-.Frog wrote:

    > On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:23:14 GMT, "Roger"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>Who wants a BLACK DOCTOR?
    >>>
    >>>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    >>>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
    >>>is one of the top doctors in the
    >>
    >>world.
    >>
    >>>Did you know that when women in Europe were dying in
    >>>childbirth, doctors
    >>
    >>in
    >>
    >>>Africa were performing c-sections and saving lives.
    >>
    >>Dr. Ben Carson is one of the best pediatric brain surgeons
    >> as well.
    >
    > So, by inductive reasoning (yours) from the specific to
    > the general, ALL black doctors must be the best.

    Roger did not do what you accuse him of doing. He merely
    gave an example of an excellent Black surgeon, and a
    little history.

    > The reality is Affirmative Action has placed many people
    > in positions that they are not the best qualified for.
    > Why? It is race based and not merit based.

    The original poster was arguing that *all* blacks are
    inferior, and you are trying to bolster his argument in this
    indirect way. The smart thing to have done would have been
    to remain silent.

    --
    Baldin Pramer

    Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
    Conservative Study
     
  16. Mel wrote:

    > In article
    > <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    >
    >>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    >>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He is
    >>one of the top doctors in the world.
    >
    >
    > I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.

    Just because you have never heard of him does not mean he is
    not famous. There are thousands of people who are famous
    that you will never hear about if your only source of
    information is television or White Power magazines.

    --
    Baldin Pramer

    Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
    Conservative Study
     
  17. Freaky Freddy wrote:

    > Bob Curtin <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >
    >>On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    >><aaaaa> wrote:
    >>
    >>What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
    >>bullshit and so are your brains.
    >
    >
    > No they aren't, dumbass.
    >
    > Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links, dumbass.
    >
    > Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
    > dumbass.
    >
    > Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without affirmative
    > action. And even then, most of them FAIL.
    >
    > OK, you have one or two examples of successful black
    > doctors.
    >
    > 99.9% of black doctors are dumb as piss and should not be
    > doctors. Same goes for black lawyers. Blacks can't get
    > anywhere without affirmative

    > has more to do with their failure in this case.

    Your made up statistics are laughable. You would never pass
    the elementary logic class of one of the black mathematics
    professors I work with.

    The only 100% on the last differential equations test I gave
    was obtained by a black man.

    Your efforts to make overall academic underachievement by
    blacks into a "proof" that *all* blacks are intellectually
    inferior has failed miserably.

    I suspect that is a recurring theme in your life.

    --
    Baldin Pramer

    Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
    Conservative Study
     
  18. Bob Curtin

    Bob Curtin Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:10:23 -0700, Baldin Pramer
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Mel wrote:
    >
    >> In article
    >> <[email protected]ews.prodigy.com>,
    >> [email protected] says...
    >>
    >>>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    >>>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
    >>>is one of the top doctors in the world.
    >>
    >>
    >> I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.
    >
    >Just because you have never heard of him does not mean he
    >is not famous. There are thousands of people who are famous
    >that you will never hear about if your only source of
    >information is television or White Power magazines.

    Well said, Baldin.

    Bob Curtin

    _______________________________

    The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    circles; scream and shout.
     
  19. Bob Curtin

    Bob Curtin Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:51:48 -0000, "patrick" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Please explain your argument. What do you mean
    >'cultural'?And are there studies that prove your
    >case? patrick
    >
    >
    In a great portion of the young black community, (not nearly
    all, thank God) doing well academically in school is
    considered "trying to be white." This is very prevalent in
    urban schools - much more than in suburban or rural schools
    where gang activity, drugs and illegitimacy is more
    commonplace.

    This

    >"Bob Curtin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:11:45 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    >> <alaalalal> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Bob Curtin <vz[email protected]> wrote in
    >> >news:[email protected]:
    >> >
    >> >> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:08:54 GMT, Freaky Freddy
    >> >> <aaaaa> wrote:
    >> >>
    >> >> What a hideous scumbag you are. You're figures are
    >> >> bullshit and so are your brains.
    >> >
    >> >No they aren't, dumbass.
    >> >
    >> >Negroes are dumb. I proved it. Look at the links,
    >> >dumbass.
    >> >
    >> >Negroes are criminal. I proved it. Look at the link,
    >> >dumbass.
    >> >
    >> >Blacks are dumb. Blacks cannot make it without
    >> >affirmative action. And even then, most of them FAIL.
    >> >
    >>
    >> Tighten up that retard helmet before you hurt yourself.
    >> Your "theory" is bullshit. The reason that blacks don't
    >> do as well on average in school is cultural, not genetic.
    >> If you ever get back to school and go beyond the fourth
    >> grade you'd learn to read to find the truth, not just to
    >> further your little crackpot contentions.
    >>
    >> Bob Curtin
    >>
    >> _______________________________
    >>
    >> The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    >> circles; scream and shout.
    >

    Bob Curtin

    _______________________________

    The Liberal Creed: When in danger or in doubt, run in
    circles; scream and shout.
     
  20. Mel

    Mel Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Mel wrote:
    >
    > > In article
    > > <[email protected]>,
    > > [email protected] says...
    > >
    > >>Anyone who have a dangerous brain tumor. Dr. Charles
    > >>Black, the nation's eminent brain surgeon, is black. He
    > >>is one of the top doctors in the world.
    > >
    > >
    > > I've never heard him, so he isn't exactly famous.
    >
    > Just because you have never heard of him does not mean he
    > is not famous.

    Being well-known is pretty much the definition of being
    famous. If I haven't heard of somebody, then they clearly
    aren't well-known and therefore are not famous.
     
Loading...