Who Wants A BLACK DOCTOR?

[email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:00:06 +0200,
>> [email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote:
>>
>> >In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> <deletions>

>> >How do you account for George W. Bush being the
>> >president? What merits other than having a father who
>> >went to Yale and a brother as the governor of swing-
>> >state Florida justify his position ?
>>
>> He won the votes of the electoral college. It is the
>> system we use in this country.
>
> GWB won only after a divided Supreme Court decided that
> further vote counting and recounting in Florida was
> futile, despite the fact that the work was not complete by
> normal standards,

WRONG.

Florida election laws:

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0102/SEC112.HTM&Title=-
> 2003->Ch0102->Section%20112

(2) Returns must be filed by 5 p.m. on the 7th day
following a primary election and by 5 p.m. on the 11th
day following the general election.

(3) If the returns are not received by the department by
the time specified, such returns shall be *ignored* and
the results on file at that time shall be certified by
the department.

US Supreme Court Decision:

http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/00-949.ZPC.html

"On November 8, 2000, the day following the Presidential
election, the Florida Division of Elections reported that
petitioner, Governor Bush, had received 2,909,135 votes,
and respondent, Vice President Gore, had received 2,907,351
votes, a margin of 1,784 for Governor Bush. Because
Governor Bush’s margin of victory was less than “one-half
of a percent .
. . of the votes cast,” an automatic machine recount was
conducted under §102.141(4) of the election code, the
results of which showed Governor Bush still winning the
race but by a diminished margin. Vice President Gore then
sought manual recounts in Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward,
and Miami-Dade Counties, pursuant to Florida’s election
protest provisions. Fla. Stat. §102.166 (2000). A dispute
arose concerning the *deadline* for local county
canvassing boards to submit their returns to the
Secretary of State (Secretary). The Secretary declined to
waive the November 14 deadline *imposed by statute*.
§§102.111, 102.112. The *Florida Supreme Court*, however,
*set the deadline* at November 26. We granted certiorari
and vacated the Florida Supreme Court’s decision, finding
considerable uncertainty as to the grounds on which it
was based."

> and Al Gore decided in the name of national unity not to
> make a stink about the decision.

trying to steal the election.

Read the Florida election statutes I posted above. GORE was
the one who cried to the Florida Courts to circumvent the
law. READ IT! (Did you understand it?)

> Although the presidential election in the US is indeed
> determined by the electoral vote, it still seems strange
> that a person can win by having a half a million people
> *fewer* vote for him than voted for the loser. This was
> pointed out by recently re-elected Russian president
> Putin, who says that a country where such a thing can
> happen has no business pontificating about the
> idiosyncracies of Russian electoral practices.

How do you know that Gore won the total vote fair and
square?

---
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id-
=110002530

"The NBC affiliate in Milwaukee has just filmed Democratic
campaign workers handing out small amounts of money and free
food to residents at a home for the mentally ill in Kenosha
after which the patients were shepherded into a separate
room and given absentee ballots. One of the Democratic Party
workers fled when she saw the NBC camera."

"...the NBC footage showed Democratic workers engaged in
"manipulative" behavior with a group that was "clearly
developmentally disabled." The center ordered absentee
ballots on behalf of all the residents and then allowed
Democratic workers to run a bingo game there. The residents
were induced to vote with free refreshments and quarters as
bingo prizes."
----------

----------
http://www.jsonline.com/election2000/nov00/recount231-
12200a.asp

Those claims included allegations that scores of
Marquette University students had voted more than once
and that Gore backers bribed homeless men with cigarettes
to vote for Gore.
----------

Looks like Democrats were cheating like crazy.

> But that's not the point. What qualifications does GWB
> bring to the presidency other than being the lackluster
> son of a former, not particularly successful president?

He was governor of one of the largest states in the
country, Eugene.

Not just governor of a hick state like Arkansas--which, by
the way, had the worst educational system of all 50 states
at the Clinton was elected.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

"Friday Freak" <alalalalalala> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Intelligent people think for themselves, and act according
> to what they think is best.

And most intelligent people, regardless of race, think it is
best to stay the hell away from black doctors...

What qualifies Mr. Bush is that he was lawfully elected.

If you question a man's credentials after the people have
duly and lawfully elected someone, then you dishonor the
people who participated in the election.

Heck, we could all say the same about Mr. Clinton. Wasn't he
a governor before he was president? But that is not
respectful of the office or the process.

Liberalism is Communism one drink at a time. - P.J. O'Rourke

"Mel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> agillig77 @yahoo.com says...
> >
> > "Mel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>,
> > > [email protected]
says...

> > nation's
the
> > world.

famous.

> > > Being well-known is pretty much the definition of
> > > being famous. If I haven't heard of somebody, then
> > > they clearly aren't well-known and therefore are not
> > > famous.
> >
> > Well...can you name ANY brain surgeons?
>
> Wilder Penfield
>
> 'Course, he's dead now, but you didn't say it had to be a
> -living- brain surgeon.

Touche'!

I've never heard of him, so I'll take your word for it. :)

Bob Curtin wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:07:08 -0500, Mel
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>[email protected] says...
>>
>>>I know you'll not be honest about this and you'll look
>>>them up, but here's a list of famous people whom I'll bet
>>>you've never heard of.
>>
>>If they aren't widely known, then they aren't famous. (Go
>>look up the definition of "famous" in a dictionary.)
>

> You're a victim of your own compartmented logic.
>
> Rubens Barrichello is more famous in the world than Jeff
> Gordon is here in the United States. He is Michael
> Schumacher's team mate on the Ferrari Formula One team.
> That you haven't heard of him doesn't make him obscure. It
> only means that your range of knowlege is limited.
>
> Leonard Peikoff is the heir apparent of Ayn Rand's estate
> and is a noted philosopher in his own right,
>
> Colin Chapman is the founder of the Lotus Motor Car
> Company and the designer of some of the most famous race
> cars in the history of motor racing.
>
> Christian Vieri is a soccer superstar and is renowned
> throughout the world. Again, just because you've never
> heard of him doesn't make him obscure. It simply points
> out your limited knowlege.
>
> Andre Norton is one of the most famous science fiction
> writers in the world. She wrote many novels and scores of
> short stories and novelettes.
>
> Renata Tebaldi is an opera superstar, renowned all over
> the world. That your idea of a musical superstar is
> Madonna and know nothing of the opera world does not alter
> the fact that she is a world famous artist.
>
> Your quaint, parochial outlook on life simply means that
> you are limited. It doesn't alter the fact that because
> you haven't heard of these people is due to your limited
> knowlege and it certainly doesn't alter the fact that all
> of these people are famous.
>
> Bob Curtin

Good post, Bob.

--
Baldin Pramer

Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
Conservative Study

In article <V4H5c.24254$%[email protected]>,
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

> "Eugene Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> <snip>
>
> What, Eugene, no Queen-Elizabeth-is-a-mulatta rant? I'm
> disappointed..

She's not a mulatta, and I never said she was.

What I have said is that Queen Elizabeth II is descended
from the wife of King George III, Queen Charlotte, *1744-
Ý1818, Queen Charlotte is Queen Elizabeth II's great-great-great-great-
great grandmother, and she was descended from the mulatto
line of the Portuguese royal family. Have a look at her
portrait at http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jlc5f/charlotte-
/charcoro.jpg. For Queen Elizabeth II's full geneology, see
http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp.

By the one-drop rule...

Regards, Eugene Holman

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

> What qualifies Mr. Bush is that he was lawfully elected.
>
> If you question a man's credentials after the people have
> duly and lawfully elected someone, then you dishonor the
> people who participated in the election.
>
> Heck, we could all say the same about Mr. Clinton. Wasn't
> he a governor before he was president? But that is not
> respectful of the office or the process.

We've been talking about affirmative action. My claim is
that GWB is the product of an affirmative-action-like
system that is stacked towards rich white guys being
selected as presidential nominees and then elected to the
office, no matter what their credentials. I'm hardly
dishonoring the people who elected him by pointing out that
he has modest credentials and a thin track-record to be in
such a high position.

Regards, Eugene Holman

[email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>

>> What qualifies Mr. Bush is that he was lawfully elected.
>>
>> If you question a man's credentials after the people have
>> duly and lawfully elected someone, then you dishonor the
>> people who participated in the election.
>>
>> Heck, we could all say the same about Mr. Clinton. Wasn't
>> he a governor before he was president? But that is not
>> respectful of the office or the process.
>

> We've been talking about affirmative action. My claim is
> that GWB is the product of an affirmative-action-like
> system that is stacked towards rich white guys being
> selected as presidential nominees and then elected to the
> office, no matter what their credentials. I'm hardly
> dishonoring the people who elected him by pointing out
> that he has modest credentials and a thin track-record to
> be in such a high position.
>
> Regards, Eugene Holman

You can argue "good ol' boy" network all you want. The fact
is affirmative action is law. The special benefits for
negroes are on the books. This "good ol' boy" **** is not.

And Mr. Bush is just one man. All 35 million of you beasts
get affirmative action.

Hey, Mr. Holman, I notice that you didn't dispute any of the
data I presented.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:51:58 +0200, [email protected] (Eugene
Holman) wrote:

>In article
><[email protected]>,
>Kooper <laalalalal> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote in news:holman-1603042052340001@c518-
>> m3.eng.helsinki.fi:
><deletions>
>>
>> You can argue "good ol' boy" network all you want. The
>> fact is affirmative action is law. The special benefits
>> for negroes are on the books. This "good ol' boy" ****
>> is not.
>
>It's a different kind of affirmative action, but
>affirmative action all the same.
>
>> And Mr. Bush is just one man. All 35 million of you
>> beasts get affirmative action.
>
>****.
>
>I never got any, because the laws were passed after I was
>already in college (Cornell '66, by the way). I was able to
>graduate a term early from Cornell because of college
>credit earned at high school (the elite Bronx High School
>of Science '62). I got in because of my high school record,
>my SAT scores (in the 98th and 99th percentiles), my high
>scores on the New York State Regents examinations, and my
>New York State Regents scholarship, the latter awarded on
>the basis of a comprehensive race and gender-blind multiple
>choice achievement examination.

Isn't it better not to have to apologize for your success?

I should think it would be insulting to have others believe
that my race was somehow inferior and needed preferential
treatment in school placement, government contracts, jobs
and in other areas where the "goodies" are doled out. Many
of the black columnists would agree.

I believe the biggest problem the blacks have is the
internal culture that doesn't reward intellectualism. In
many predominately black schools, if you actually try in
school, you are singled out as an "oreo" or wose, beaten up
on the blacktop.

If it were "K00L" to make grades and learn, no one would
need Affirmatice Racism.

<laalalalal> wrote:

> [email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote in news:holman-1603042052340001@c518-
> m3.eng.helsinki.fi:
<deletions>

****.

> [...]

police. Criminal minds are not the product of race or
genetics, but rather of other factors.

The statistics you present, insofar as they are reflect
reality, are partially a function of the fact that in
certain US states you can get busted for life for smoking
brown cocaine, but you can get elected president if you
snort the white variant :-( I don't think it is any secret
that American legal systems tend to be harsher on men than
on women, harsher on the poor and friendless than on the
rich and well-connected, and harsher on minorities than on
representatives of majorities. Money is also a more
important factor in the quest for justice in the US than it
is in countries with more egalitarian legal systems, thus
stacking the cards in favor of those able to buy, sell,
make, and break the laws, the bias towards white cocaine

Asians and Jews are superior to white Christians.

BTW, why do you find it necessary to keep the changing names
you post under? Multiple choices on your father perhaps?

The-.Frog <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Isn't it better not to have to apologize for your success?
>
> I should think it would be insulting to have others
> believe that my race was somehow inferior and needed
> preferential treatment in school placement, government
> contracts, jobs and in other areas where the "goodies" are
> doled out. Many of the black columnists would agree.
>
> I believe the biggest problem the blacks have is the
> internal culture that doesn't reward intellectualism. In
> many predominately black schools, if you actually try in
> school, you are singled out as an "oreo" or wose, beaten
> up on the blacktop.
>
> If it were "K00L" to make grades and learn, no one would
> need Affirmatice Racism.

Not true. You are missing something. Blacks aren't unable to
compete because of their culture. They are unable to compete
because they are far less intelligent on average.

Please review the following information. These IQ scores
measure the average IQs of various countries--they tested
people with IQ tests in their own countries.

Look at the African/negro IQs. They are the absolute
lowest of all races. Look at Asians, just a tiny bit
higher than whites. Asians have an average IQ of 105
versus 100 for whites.

Now, take the average country IQ scores, then look at how
those same ethnic groups perform in the American
educational system.

The results correlate. IQ correlates with academic
performance. Notice that Asians are just a tiny bit higher
than whites--which agrees with the IQ data.

See how blacks are dead last in academic performance--again,
this agrees with the IQ data.

Notice how hispanics are in the middle. Again, this agrees
with the IQ data.

The truth of the matter is that blacks aren't unable to
compete because of their negative culture. They are unable
to compete because they are innately less intelligent.

And yes, intelligence is innate. Very little of intelligence
is influenced by environment. If you want, I'll post
intelligence correlations of genetically identical twins to
verify this.
----------

http://www.rlynn.co.uk/

"The average IQs of the races are Orientals 105; Europeans,
100; South Asians, 90; Native American Indians (includes
hispanics), 90; Australian Aborigines, 90; sub-Saharan
Africans (NEGROES), 75.

Also see:

http://www.rlynn.co.uk/pages/article_intelligence/7-a1.htm

NOTICE HOW THESE IQs CORRELATE WITH ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE!!!

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/mathematics/results200-
3/raceethnicit
y.asp

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/reading/results2003/ra-
ceethnicity.as p

http://nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/science/results/raceet-
hnicity.asp

Now, remember, that those country-specific IQ scores were
derived by testing people in their own countries. Now,
look at how those ethnic groups compare in the US
educational system.

Notice how Asians are SLIGHTLY HIGHER than whites. Notice
how hispanics are in the middle between whites and
hispanics. Notice how blacks finish DEAD LAST.

In the REAL WORLD, we see EXACTLY what we would expect to
see given the IQ data.

The real world does NOT disappoint.
----------

The mistake of people like you is that you are blaming black
culture for poor academic and societal performance. The
truth of the matter is that poor black performance is due to
genetics, not culture.

Besides, this same poor black performance can be seen in
EVERY country, from Canada to Europe, to Africa. How do you
explain that??? Certainly, American racism isn't to blame
for bottom-of-the-barrel black performance in England.

Black crime is also rampant in other societies, too. African
nations have the highest rates of crime in the world. How do
you explain that?

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

[email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> Kooper <laalalalal> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] (Eugene Holman) wrote in news:holman-1603042052340001@c518-
>> m3.eng.helsinki.fi:
> <deletions>
>>
>> You can argue "good ol' boy" network all you want. The
>> fact is affirmative action is law. The special benefits
>> for negroes are on the books. This "good ol' boy" ****
>> is not.
>
> It's a different kind of affirmative action, but
> affirmative action all the same.
>
>> And Mr. Bush is just one man. All 35 million of you
>> beasts get affirmative action.
>
> ****.
>
> I never got any, because the laws were passed after I was
> already in college (Cornell '66, by the way). I was able
> to graduate a term early from Cornell because of college
> credit earned at high school (the elite Bronx High School
> of Science '62). I got in because of my high school
> record, my SAT scores (in the 98th and 99th percentiles),
> my high scores on the New York State Regents examinations,
> and my New York State Regents scholarship, the latter
> awarded on the basis of a comprehensive race and gender-
> blind multiple choice achievement examination.

But then again, you're only 25% black, right? Or is it less
than that? Just enough to alter your appearance a little
bit, but not enough to dumb you down.

>> Hey, Mr. Holman, I notice that you didn't dispute any of
>> the data I presented.
>
> I don't dispute it, even if I suspect some fiddling or at
> least tendentiousness with respect to the stats. And they
> apply only to the United States, a culture with a centuries-
> old culture of racism, gun-toting, and public violence.

Wrong. You are drifting off topic and sounding like a
typical right-wing nut.

The fact is the black-white achievement gap can be found all
through Europe and Canada as well.

You are aware of that, right? I mean, you are a man about
the world. You seem like you'd be quite up on things. You
should be aware of that.

> In addition to Finland, I've spent a considerable amount
> of time living, studying, and working in Germany, a
> country which once had a virulent culture of racism, but
> has subsequently stomped most of it out.

Because they've squelched free speech. I don't know if
they've stamped it out so much as driven it underground.

> There are tens of thousands of black Germans, many the
> products of unions between Germans and GIs or African
> university students, some are the descendants of Germans
> and Africans when Germany still had African colonies,
> still others are the descendants of the colonial French
> soldiers and German women from the years when the
> Rhineland was occupied after WW I and there were few
> marriable German men around. They live a much fuller life
> than is possible in a country with the type of racism you
> have in the US.

According to this, the black population in Germany is
VERY SMALL. Less than 1%. If they are wise, they'll keep
it that way.

Actually, it looks like there's quite a bit of anti-negro
racism in Germany. And rightly so.

http://search.csmonitor.com/durable/1999/02/04/p7s2.htm

http://www.theafricancourier.de/issue32.html

> I would never deny that black crime is a serious problem
> in certain parts of the United States,

It's a serious problem EVERYWHERE blacks live or roam. Not
just "certain parts".

> but I have lived in Europe long enough to know that white
> Europeans are quite capable of the same type of
> criminality.

No they are not. Same type? Perhaps. Rape is rape. Robbery
is robbery. But definitely not the same LEVEL.

> Finland, by the way, happens to be the western European
> society with perhaps the highest levels of violent crime,
> mostly related to traditions of binge-drinking, knife-
> slinging, crimes of passion, spousal abuse, sharp and
> sometimes psychopathic personality disorders due to the
> sharp contrast between the long dark winter and short but
> midnight-sun-lit summer, suicide-cum-murder ['Frustrated
> husband kills family and self'], and, recently, narcotics,
> prostitution, and the Russian and Estonian underworld that
> are deeply involved in the latter two.

Organized crime was a problem in the states--Italian crime
families. But, it was just a small group responsible for
most of the crime.

However, with American blacks, 50% or more are criminal. Far
higher than in any Italian-American community.

> We even had a nasty local case of pedophilia-cum-
> cannibalism a few years ago, when an avuncular Finnish
> gentleman enticed two prepubescent schoolgirls into his
> car, raped and sodomized them, killed them, barbecued
> them, ate the softer parts of their bodies, and then drove
> around for a few weeks with the remains of his repast in
> the trunk of his car until somebody noticed the stench and
> notified the police. Criminal minds are not the product of
> race or genetics, but rather of other factors.

That isn't criminal, that's psychotic.

You hears about that negro in Fresno that killed nine of his
kids and perhaps fathered his own grandchildren? I wouldn't
chalk that up to typical ****er behavior. Neither would I
call the Washington DC sniper a typical negro crime.

We are talking about the difference between a few isolated
cases of psychotic behavior versus a majority of an entire
race engaged in crime. Do you not understand that are are
you trying to divert attention away from it.

50% of white Finns aren't butchering little girls and eating
them, are they?

"A report issued by the African American Men Project (AAMP)
in 2002 shows that 44 percent of black men between the ages
of 18 and 30 are arrested each year. (Hennepin) County
figures show that in 2000, crimes committed by black men in
that age range cost the government nearly $72 million."

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated
32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during
their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9%
of white males."

See??? It's not a small segment of the black community
committing crime. It's a LARGE part. That's the problem. If
only 5% of negroes were going to prison, we'd be in much
better shape.

But, let's look at South Africa. Baby rape has become an
epidemic. There aren't a few isolated cases of African baby
rape every year. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of cases.

It's been reported that there's over 20,000 reported cases
of child rape in South Africa every year alone!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25-
806

"South African police statistics show that last year alone,
21,538 rapes and attempted rapes of children under the age
of 18 were reported."

Are there 20,000 cases of Finnish child rape and cannibalism
every year?

No. That's the difference. White crime and psychotic
behavior is isolated. Whereas black crime is widespread and
includes significant portions of the black population.

> The statistics you present, insofar as they are reflect
> reality, are partially a function of the fact that in
> certain US states you can get busted for life for smoking
> brown cocaine, but you can get elected president if you
> snort the white variant :-(

Or, we can look at DC mayor Marion Barry (or whatever his
name was).

Sure, different states have different laws. But, if you are
going to discuss sentencing disparities, you must recognize
the fact that you must be convicted of a crime or plead
guilty. To get to that point, a crime was committed, or at
least, there was enough evidence to suggest guilt. Blacks
are committing most of those crimes.

You can not dispute that.

> I don't think it is any secret that American legal systems
> tend to be harsher on men than on women,

True.

> harsher on the poor and friendless than on the rich and
> well-connected,

Not necessarily. Look at Martha Stewart. Look at Rae
Carruth. OJ Simpson's acquital had nothing to do with his
celebrity or wealth. It was a result of stocking the jury
with the dumbest humans they could find--mostly blacks.

It's quite possible that they may try to make an example out
of Martha. If so, she will be treated more harshly.

> and harsher on minorities than on representatives of
> majorities.

You have no proof of this.

> Money is also a more important factor in the quest for
> justice in the US than it is in countries with more
> egalitarian legal systems, thus stacking the cards in
> favor of those able to buy, sell, make, and break the
> laws, the bias towards white cocaine being a good example
> of that.

The so-called bias towards powdered cocaine comes from the
fact that crack cocaine is in a more potent form. Sure, the
basic drug is the same, but the delivery method is different
as well as the distribution method. Thus, it alter's one's
behaviors while on the drug and is easier to sell.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:07:08 -0500, Mel
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>,
> >[email protected] says...
> >> I know you'll not be honest about this and you'll look
> >> them up, but here's a list of famous people whom I'll
> >> bet you've never heard of.
> >
> >If they aren't widely known, then they aren't famous. (Go
> >look up the definition of "famous" in a dictionary.)
>
> You're a victim of your own compartmented logic.

And you have to go around explaining how "famous" a bunch of
unknowns are.

Mel wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
>
>>On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:07:08 -0500, Mel
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>>[email protected] says...

>>>If they aren't widely known, then they aren't famous. (Go
>>>look up the definition of "famous" in a dictionary.)
>>
>>You're a victim of your own compartmented logic.
>

> And you have to go around explaining how "famous" a bunch
> of unknowns are.

Oh, **** you are a troll aren't you? I fell for it. Good
job.

--
Baldin Pramer

"Janet Jackson is a grate brane sturgeon cause I heard of
her."

Mel wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
>
>>>Bob Curtin
>>
>>Good post, Bob.
>

> So... Are you Bob's sock puppet or his gay lover?

Neither, of course, but your puerile reply indicates that
something about our exchange angered you. I suspect that you
realize your point was invalid and poorly argued.

--
Baldin Pramer

Senior Research Fellow Institute for Advanced
Conservative Study

You're brilliant. now go check the mailbox, i think
the welfare check might have come. f'ing white
supremacist a-hole.

"Roger Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The ****ers are so stupid I wouldn't let them operate
> on a rat !

> anyway ? I know it's sure not brains, must be monkeyshit !
>
> White Power, Roger Morgan
>

> http://www.geocities.com/modernkayaker

news:<[email protected]>...