Who wants a HUG???????!!!

babybunny

Oct 5, 2004
Huh, huh, huh, huh? Who wants a huggiwy wuggiwy poo??? AIEEEEE!!!!

*bursts into a cloud of *****

babybunny said:

Seriously, what is wrong with you. Your posts instantly make me think of some 300lb hairy old man who is trying to convince everyone that he is a half witted 14 year old girl on the net.

babybunny said:

I want a HUG from Heidi Klume. Long and hard,the hug that is.

Where I live we have lots of interesting wild life entering the back yard (I've seen tarantulas, 1 rattlesnake, bobcats, coyote, all sorts of mice, jack rabbits, and a ton of rabbits, yes even babies). Funny thing this weekend, for the first time I saw a bunny fight. Two of the bigger rabbits were eating grass, and all of a sudden one ran over and kind of kicked at the other. It was a fast violent kick. The attackee wasn't facing the first rabbit and it got nailed pretty good. Went sprawling like five feet. He then took off and jumped over our fence (a stucco wall ~3.5' high). Crazy!

The moral to the story: just because they look soft and cuddly, don't trust 'em!

That's a BAD bunny! :mad:

You could say the same thing for people. Just cuz' that lady's really really pretty doesn't mean you can trust her either...

Oh yeah.... a "what's up" for jhuskey and RC2, cuz I don't hug guys.

Sorry.

babybunny said:
That's a BAD bunny! :mad:

You could say the same thing for people. Just cuz' that lady's really really pretty doesn't mean you can trust her either...

Oh yeah.... a "what's up" for jhuskey and RC2, cuz I don't hug guys.

Sorry.

Neither do I and who said anything about trusting her. I would probably need to strip search her just to feel safe. She could be packing heat. Maybe twice!

When you're posting as babybunny about wanting hugs I don't think you have the perogative to choose your sexual orientation...maybe I'm wrong on that. At any rate I didn't think I posted anyting alluding to me wanting to hug anyone... especially a bada$$ rabbit.

What the f!@k man! This is a freakin cycling forum g*dammit! Thats enuf wth the gurlie **** hugy poo ****!

Kind reguards

ryan