Who wants TITS!?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Mar 28, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] writes:

    I don't think we have any where I live.

    Most of the aves I see include your
    standard urban birdies: crows, seagulls[*],
    pigeons (not as many as there used to be.)
    Lots of Canada geese. Sparrows, chickadees,
    starlings, stellar jays, redwinged blackbirds,
    bald eagles. I see some houses with hummingbird
    feeders in their gardens, but not many hummingbirds.
    Sometimes in the summer one can hear woodpeckers.

    If tits aren't indigenous here, I don't really
    think we should introduce them.

    cheers,
    Tom

    [*] I find the eternal war between the seagulls
    and the crows fascinating.

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  3. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    > "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> In article <[email protected]>,

    >> bald eagles.

    > Man, I saw another bald eagle on a ride -- last Sunday, should have put it
    > in the little trip report. We were flying down a busy four lane road in
    > its bike lane, and there was one fishing over Bear Creek.

    This being the UK I have lots of tits in the garden. The commonest ones are
    great tits. Also a lot of blue tits. Others include long-tailed tits, coal
    and willow tits. Indeed as I type, there is a great tit nibbling at nuts
    just outside the office window.

    Cheers, helen s

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    wafflycat wrote:
    > "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> In article <[email protected]>,

    >>> bald eagles.

    >> Man, I saw another bald eagle on a ride -- last Sunday, should have
    >> put it in the little trip report. We were flying down a busy four
    >> lane road in its bike lane, and there was one fishing over Bear
    >> Creek.

    > This being the UK I have lots of tits in the garden. The commonest
    > ones are great tits. Also a lot of blue tits. Others include
    > long-tailed tits, coal and willow tits. Indeed as I type, there is a
    > great tit nibbling at nuts just outside the office window.

    RBM's first T.R.! (AFAIK)

    Bill "yeah, yeah, we're milking it" S.

  5. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:19:17 GMT, "Sorni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >wafflycat wrote:
    >> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> Man, I saw another bald eagle on a ride -- last Sunday, should have
    >>> put it in the little trip report. We were flying down a busy four
    >>> lane road in its bike lane, and there was one fishing over Bear
    >>> Creek.

    >> This being the UK I have lots of tits in the garden. The commonest
    >> ones are great tits. Also a lot of blue tits. Others include
    >> long-tailed tits, coal and willow tits. Indeed as I type, there is a
    >> great tit nibbling at nuts just outside the office window.

    >RBM's first T.R.! (AFAIK)
    >
    >Bill "yeah, yeah, we're milking it" S.

    <mode="blank_stare">
    Huh?
    </mode>

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Werehatrack wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:19:17 GMT, "Sorni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> wafflycat wrote:
    >>> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> This being the UK I have lots of tits in the garden. The commonest
    >>> ones are great tits. Also a lot of blue tits. Others include
    >>> long-tailed tits, coal and willow tits. Indeed as I type, there is a
    >>> great tit nibbling at nuts just outside the office window.

    >> RBM's first T.R.! (AFAIK)
    >>
    >> Bill "yeah, yeah, we're milking it" S.

    > <mode="blank_stare">
    > Huh?
    > </mode>

    T.R. = Tit Report.

    HTH? BS

  7. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:55:11 GMT, Werehatrack <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:19:17 GMT, "Sorni"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>wafflycat wrote:
    >>> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> This being the UK I have lots of tits in the garden. The commonest
    >>> ones are great tits. Also a lot of blue tits. Others include
    >>> long-tailed tits, coal and willow tits. Indeed as I type, there is a
    >>> great tit nibbling at nuts just outside the office window.

    >>RBM's first T.R.! (AFAIK)
    >>
    >>Bill "yeah, yeah, we're milking it" S.

    ><mode="blank_stare">
    >Huh?
    ></mode>

    <mode= "slap_forehead">

    "Tit Report"

    </mode>

    Ron

  8. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:41:20 GMT, "Sorni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Werehatrack wrote:
    >> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:19:17 GMT, "Sorni"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> RBM's first T.R.! (AFAIK)
    >>>
    >>> Bill "yeah, yeah, we're milking it" S.

    >> <mode="blank_stare">