Who was flicked by Sports Illustrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Sundquist

Jul 18, 2003
The lastest issue of SI has a picture of LANCE on the cover and a brief article on about the race, but it also has a full two page posed picture of the team riding on the C-E after the last stage. Oddly, only 8 riders are shown.

Who got the axe?

>From: Carl Sundquist [email protected]

>The lastest issue of SI has a picture of LANCE on the cover and a brief article on about the race,
>but it also has a full two page posed picture of the team riding on the C-E after the last stage.
>Oddly, only 8 riders are shown.
>
>Who got the axe?

christian???
:)))

"Bensharp13" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> >From: Carl Sundquist [email protected]
>
> >The lastest issue of SI has a picture of LANCE on the cover and a brief article on about the
> >race, but it also has a full two page posed picture of the team riding on the C-E after the last
> >stage. Oddly, only 8 riders are shown.
> >
> >Who got the axe?
>
> christian???
> :)))

Wrong axe. Speaking of Christian, I wonder if he is the unamed rider being recruited away from USPS?

they all finished according to the press. pic may have just not shown it.

Carl Sundquist <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The lastest issue of SI has a picture of LANCE on the cover and a brief article on about the race,
> but it also has a full two page posed picture of the team riding on the C-E after the last stage.
> Oddly, only 8 riders are shown.
>
> Who got the axe?

Either Padrnos or Ekimov. My guess: Padrnos. Depends on who the rider is with Hincapie on the far
left of the photo (I can't tell).

I didn't see the pic, but I would bet Heras. He seems to be missing from many pictures. I don't
blame him if it's his own choice, otherwise... Maybe, he's so small he's hard to see?

"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> The lastest issue of SI has a picture of LANCE on the cover and a brief article on about the race,
> but it also has a full two page posed picture of the team riding on the C-E after the last stage.
>
> Who got the axe?
>
>
>
> --
> >--------------------------<
> Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com

Carl Sundquist <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
>
> Who got the axe?

I don't usually read SI, but it does seem about Time to Trek over to the local book store and have a
Look for the latest VeloNews, Cycle Sport, ProCycling, Cycling weekly and ride #21, before someone
else ZIPPs off with the last Coppi of each and I'm left to bang my HED on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.