Who watched the TdF last night?

Yep. Agreed. I was under the impression that there'd been a touch of
wheels and both had come off their bikes. Armstrong faired better so I
assumed that it was he that clipped Heras back wheel.

Armstrong was up and back on his bike very quickly and Heras wasn't that
far behind.

Cheers

John

Andrew Swan wrote:
> > BTW That was last night, not tonight. Armstrong was supposedly the one
> > to come off with Heras. [...]

> Surely you're not spoiling the outcome of a stage that won't screen in
> Oz until tomorrow (Weds) night?
> &roo

It's all a bit confusing when we're talking about different stages and
different days. If you missed Armstrong going cross country style,
you're bound to see it on every Tour review or WWof sports crashfest for
the next 50 years. The stage where Heras went down was screened live on
Sun night (11pm-2am), then recapped on Monday. Tuesday's show had
Beloki's crash in front of Lance, which caused the cross country antics.

"Gistane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What would be good is they are able to show a few live stages why cant
> they show every stage live like this? its not like sbs has anything on
> TV at the times of night that the race is on. 3 live stages is a good
> start but would be great to see more.

I've actually got a Polar HR "Tour" promo map that advertises 7 live stages
on SBS, stages 4, 8, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 20. Imagine how excited I was when I
got this a month ago and then how disappointed I was when they reduced it
back to 3.

:(