Who Will Have The Last Laugh?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. zeno

    zeno Guest

    > http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=362

    "Viatcheslav Ekimov and, according to reports in Italy, Matthew Wilson, made
    gestures betraying similar sentiments when Simeoni attacked three times,
    again in vain, on Sunday."

    ROTFL!

    "Gestures betraying similar sentiments" as a basis for a prosecution in an
    *Italian* court!

    Thank you for sharing that Brian -- you have made my day!

  2. IMKen

    IMKen Guest

  3. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "zeno" wrote...

    > ROTFL!
    > Thank you for sharing that Brian -- you have made my day!

    I'll bet they called Simeoni a poopyhead too.

    JF