Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Iban Mayo

• Francesco Casagrande

• Total voters
A

admin

<br />cyclingnews.com<br /><br />With more climbing to come, and a final time trial in Madrid, Heras has not yet won the Vuelta. But once again he has confirmed that when it matters, his climbing form can't be matched in this year's Vuelta. <br /><br />

why does the tour de france get so much more attention then the vuelta?! I enjoy watching good competitive cycling much more than lance armstrong winning easily, and i was wondering why there are so few others that feel this way...

well i think i can speek for the Austalians. Only the TDF gets coverage here on TV. Cycling is not big at all on the tv. Its Hard to get excited about the vuelta when all you know about it is the Cyclingnews.com reports. While we are keen about the tour because we SEE it on tv.

ohhh i see... i am from the us, and here there is a channel that broadcasts all the grand tours... you need cable to get it but i guess thats alot better than internet reports. Thats really too bad, watching the vuelta is pretty interesting, especially this year :p

Originally posted by claggy
im asuming this is refering to last years vuelta ?

Yep thats right, the thread was started on 23-09.-2002 at 11:49 AM

Feel free to start a new poll if you want :)

cheers