whoah!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Henry, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Henry

    Henry Guest

    I can't take much more of this excitement!

    Tags:

  2. Ullrich will regret his Tourmalet attack. Today Lance can win the Tour... can he win the stage? I
    think Chavanel will break. Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :) BTW Is there a
    test on adrenaline??

    "Robert Oliver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "henry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I can't take much more of this excitement!
    >
    > I'm too young to have a heart condition, but I think I'm getting one!

  3. > Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :) BTW Is there a test on adrenaline??

    Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with equipment problems. A
    virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative tactics :)

  4. Corey Green

    Corey Green Guest

    "Robert Oliver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :) BTW Is there a test on adrenaline??
    >
    > Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with equipment problems. A
    > virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative tactics :)

    I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.

  5. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Corey Green wrote:
    > "Robert Oliver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>>Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :) BTW Is there a test on adrenaline??
    >>
    >>Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with equipment problems. A
    >>virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative tactics :)
    >

    > I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.

    Behind every great (white) athlete is a blonde hottie.

  6. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    Raptor wrote:

    > Corey Green wrote:
    > > "Robert Oliver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > >>Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with equipment problems.
    > >>A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative tactics :)
    > >

    > > I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.
    >
    > Behind every great (white) athlete is a blonde hottie.

    Lots of Black ones too.