Whodunnit? (I'm getting too old for this &^%^...)

Greek Green Party saboteurs? The Old Order Ohio Amish?

At this point I'm going with the 'separatists' with a 87% chance Vlad Putin, himself, armed the fire control panel. Rebels + Illegal Immigrant Undocumented Russian Army soldiers and advisers.

I must be right...I've got 100% of the vote! Which is only 10% less than what it takes to get re-elected in Syria!

At this point it is honestly really hard to tell.
Both sides are blaming each other.
Whats interesting is this is not the first time....
There have recently been several other disputes about planes being attacked over eastern Ukraine.
Obviously the other ones were not huge commercial planes though.
This is a quote from the Ukrainian president "We must, and we will, find out precisely what happened to this flight. No stone will be left unturned. If it transpires that the plane was indeed shot down, we insist that the perpetrators must swiftly be brought to justice."
I hope there is a thorough investigation because this is a lot of dead people to not what know what the hell is going on....

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Greek Green Party saboteurs? The Old Order Ohio Amish?

At this point I'm going with the 'separatists' with a 87% chance Vlad Putin, himself, armed the fire control panel. Rebels + Illegal Immigrant Undocumented Russian Army soldiers and advisers.

I must be right...I've got 100% of the vote! Which is only 10% less than what it takes to get re-elected in Syria!

Funny you mentioned that... I was at a meeting of one "Ecotopia bike tour" just before this thing happened. About 5 or 6 days before.

Apparently the "Ecotopia bike tour's" logo is "One less airplane" and they gave us a presentation (which I helped to translate to the audience btw) about their "Rocket Oven"!!! which is a DIY oven for baking their vegan chow whilst on the move.

They were Austrian... There was also a Mexican girl there which gave me 2 aliases and not a real name at all (maybe should report her a%% to facebook, drink some beer and watch "The East":)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1869716/

Ecotopia bike tour's website:

https://www.ecotopiabiketour.net/

...and get re-elected in Crimea btw. For some strange reason the population in Crimea kinda "doubled" just before the "election"...
big-smile.png

What gets to me was that I was flying to Kiev on about the same date, but I cancelled my trip because they wanted 100 euro for the passport + visa money and I thought that I could just spend this to go snorkeling in a beautiful beach instead of going to scorched Kiev in the summer... Kinda not thinking about doing that trip anymore.

Originally Posted by plex
At this point it is honestly really hard to tell.
Both sides are blaming each other.
Whats interesting is this is not the first time....
There have recently been several other disputes about planes being attacked over eastern Ukraine.
Obviously the other ones were not huge commercial planes though.
This is a quote from the Ukrainian president "We must, and we will, find out precisely what happened to this flight. No stone will be left unturned. If it transpires that the plane was indeed shot down, we insist that the perpetrators must swiftly be brought to justice."
I hope there is a thorough investigation because this is a lot of dead people to not what know what the hell is going on....

Actually I am starting to care less and less of what both parties say.

If Ukraine was so nice and organized and legal now, how can they just miss a rocket armed armor road-tripping in the borderline? If they have any security in the borderline that is.

As for the rebels, well...

Russia looks that is kinda doing her old but proven "What elephant???" thing. They had an interest in Crimea so they stole that one, eastern Ukraine they do care so much probably. Btw they are kinda "loose" in their weapon "sales", aren't they?

I'm glad you decided to cancel your trip to the vacation paradise of war- torn, riot-prone Ukraine. Better to stay safe. I would avoid the sunny beaches of Gaza and Israel about now, too. Hey, there is always Lake Erie in the US and Canada. Cold water this year, but the only danger comes from overindulging in some of the really great wines they produce in Michigan and Ontario.

Who did it? Well, "rebels been rebels since I don't know when, And all she wants to do is dance, dance"

I think they probably didn't realize it was a civilian passenger plane. The real blame lies with the aviation authorities - why were they still routing civilian planes through a war zone with known shoot-downs in the past months? Idiots!

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy

I think they probably didn't realize it was a civilian passenger plane.

The real blame lies with the aviation authorities - why were they still routing civilian planes through a war zone with know shoot downs in the past months? Idiots!

That's the thing... Airlines are becoming extremely competitive with prices, so that route was considered "safe". Certainly it wasn't illegal to fly from there. There was only a "caution" not to fly too low because they had some of these handheld rockets (with some trained operators from mama-Russia) "misplaced" into east Ukraine.

But a rocket launching tank... How the hell did that end up there?

With the same logic we are not safe anywhere in the world from Russians because now they might "lose" an ICBM or something...

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy

I'm glad you decided to cancel your trip to the vacation paradise of war- torn, riot-prone Ukraine. Better to stay safe.

I would avoid the sunny beaches of Gaza and Israel about now, too.

Hey, there is always Lake Erie in the US and Canada. Cold water this year, but the only danger comes from overindulging in some of the really great wines they produce in Michigan and Ontario.

and single apparently because my Ukrainian girlfriend is not too happy that she wont get to seeing me in the summer... (which was the main reason for me going there, that and buying some tax-free drinks.)

Mmmm, some of these Israeli girls are hot!
love.png

I was chatting with a Canadian nurse that I added from a MUFON list (yeah the UFO thing
big-smile.png
) once... She was fiiine!
love.png
She also went bonkers at some point and deleted me after a heated conversation...
big-smile.png

This MUFON thing seems to be a bit cult-ish... But freaky girls are nice!
love.png