Whole Food Nutrition

Jg

Guest
For those that are interested, a product called Juice Plus+ may be a good source of whole food
nutrition. Check out www.JPlusToday.com for information. JG

"JG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For those that are interested, a product called Juice Plus+ may be a good source of whole food
> nutrition. Check out www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com for information. JG

Whole foods? You call juice whole foods?

Get a clue.

Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FAB3.E02E5A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

I can understand why that would be confusing. Juice Plus is just the name. The product consists of
28 fruits and vegetables, juiced, cold processed = and made available in capsule form. If you visit
the site, www.jplustoday.com, you'll note that there are = peer reviewed journals publishing
articles on the effects of this = product on the immune system, DNA, and blood flow. The
NCI(National Cancer Institute) and NIH(National Institute of Health) = are sponsoring further
research to confirm what we already know about =
it.That is, the content of Juice Plus+ will have a positive effect on your = health. Have a Great
Day! JG "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]...

"JG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For those that are interested, a product called Juice Plus+ may be a =
good
> source of whole food nutrition. Check out www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com for information. JG

Whole foods? You call juice whole foods?

Get a clue.

Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FAB3.E02E5A50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can understand why that would be=20 confusing.</FONT></DIV>
<DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Juice Plus is just the = name.</FONT></DIV>
<DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The product consists of 28 fruits = and=20 vegetables,
juiced, cold processed and made available in capsule=20 form.</FONT></DIV>
<DVII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you visit the site, <A=20
href=3D"http://www.jplustoday.com">www.jplustoday.com</A>, you'll note = that there=20 are
peer reviewed journals publishing articles on the effects of this = product on=20 the immune
system, DNA, and blood flow.</FONT></DIV>
<DVIII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The NCI(National Cancer = Institute) and=20 NIH(National
Institute of Health) are sponsoring further research to = confirm=20 what we already know
about it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That is, the content of Juice Plus+ = will have a=20 positive
effect on your health.</FONT></DIV>
<DX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Have a Great Day!</FONT></DIV>
<DXI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>JG</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DXII>"Jeff" <<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]=
rnews.net</A>...</DIV><BR>"JG"=20 <<A =
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>>=20 wrote in message<BR><A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:dUv_b=
[email protected]</A>...<BR>>=20 For those that are interested, a
product called Juice Plus+ may be a=20 good<BR>> source of whole food nutrition.<BR>>
Check out <A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com">www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com</A> = for=20
information.<BR>> JG<BR><BR>Whole foods? You call juice whole=20 foods?<BR><BR>Get a =
clue.<BR><BR>Jeff<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FAB3.E02E5A50--

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Once upon a time, our fellow JG rambled on
about "Re: Whole Food Nutrition." Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts,
thusly ...

>The product consists of 28 fruits and vegetables, juiced, cold processed and made available in
>capsule form.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

"... you have my sympathies" Science Officer Ash to Ripley, in the movie ALIEN.

The only way it can be called a whole food is when you take the entire fruit or vegetable and eat it
as is. Is this not self-evident to you?

Removing and separating the juice from the remainder of the fruits and vegetables is what makes it
definitively *not* whole food.

It could not be any clearer. In fact it is so clear that this is not whole food that even Gohde
picked up on it.

TC