Whole Food Nutrition

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jg, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Jg

    Jg Guest

    For those that are interested, a product called Juice Plus+ may be a good source of whole food
    nutrition. Check out www.JPlusToday.com for information. JG

    Tags:

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "JG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For those that are interested, a product called Juice Plus+ may be a good source of whole food
    > nutrition. Check out www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com for information. JG

    Whole foods? You call juice whole foods?

    Get a clue.

    Jeff

  3. Jg

    Jg Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FAB3.E02E5A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    I can understand why that would be confusing. Juice Plus is just the name. The product consists of
    28 fruits and vegetables, juiced, cold processed = and made available in capsule form. If you visit
    the site, www.jplustoday.com, you'll note that there are = peer reviewed journals publishing
    articles on the effects of this = product on the immune system, DNA, and blood flow. The
    NCI(National Cancer Institute) and NIH(National Institute of Health) = are sponsoring further
    research to confirm what we already know about =
    it.That is, the content of Juice Plus+ will have a positive effect on your = health. Have a Great
    Day! JG "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
    news:[email protected]...

    "JG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For those that are interested, a product called Juice Plus+ may be a =
    good
    > source of whole food nutrition. Check out www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com for information. JG

    Whole foods? You call juice whole foods?

    Get a clue.

    Jeff

    ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FAB3.E02E5A50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can understand why that would be=20 confusing.</FONT></DIV>
    <DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Juice Plus is just the = name.</FONT></DIV>
    <DVI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The product consists of 28 fruits = and=20 vegetables,
    juiced, cold processed and made available in capsule=20 form.</FONT></DIV>
    <DVII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you visit the site, <A=20
    href=3D"http://www.jplustoday.com">www.jplustoday.com</A>, you'll note = that there=20 are
    peer reviewed journals publishing articles on the effects of this = product on=20 the immune
    system, DNA, and blood flow.</FONT></DIV>
    <DVIII><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The NCI(National Cancer = Institute) and=20 NIH(National
    Institute of Health) are sponsoring further research to = confirm=20 what we already know
    about it.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That is, the content of Juice Plus+ = will have a=20 positive
    effect on your health.</FONT></DIV>
    <DX><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Have a Great Day!</FONT></DIV>
    <DXI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>JG</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-
    LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DXII>"Jeff" <<A=20
    =
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]=
    rnews.net</A>...</DIV><BR>"JG"=20 <<A =
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>>=20 wrote in message<BR><A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:dUv_b=
    [email protected]</A>...<BR>>=20 For those that are interested, a
    product called Juice Plus+ may be a=20 good<BR>> source of whole food nutrition.<BR>>
    Check out <A=20
    =
    href=3D"http://www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com">www.JPlusTreysyeroday.com</A> = for=20
    information.<BR>> JG<BR><BR>Whole foods? You call juice whole=20 foods?<BR><BR>Get a =
    clue.<BR><BR>Jeff<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3FAB3.E02E5A50--

  4. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Once upon a time, our fellow JG rambled on
    about "Re: Whole Food Nutrition." Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts,
    thusly ...

    >The product consists of 28 fruits and vegetables, juiced, cold processed and made available in
    >capsule form.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    "... you have my sympathies" Science Officer Ash to Ripley, in the movie ALIEN.

  5. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    The only way it can be called a whole food is when you take the entire fruit or vegetable and eat it
    as is. Is this not self-evident to you?

    Removing and separating the juice from the remainder of the fruits and vegetables is what makes it
    definitively *not* whole food.

    It could not be any clearer. In fact it is so clear that this is not whole food that even Gohde
    picked up on it.

    TC