Wholesale brand named sports shoes

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 21, 2006.

  1. hi sir
    We are a professional company offering various brands of sport shoes,
    such as Nike air Jordan series, SHOX series, AIRMAX series, ADIDAS,
    PUMA and so on. All the products are in high quality with low price.
    Furthermore,the shoes with original box packing,hang tags,bar code.
    material,etc. Welcome order samples to have a test!
    website: http://www.unitenike.com
    MSN: [email protected]
    Thank you!
    best regards
    sam
    footeen shoes co,.ltd.

    Tags:

  2. On 21 Mar 2006 12:40:34 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >hi sir
    >We are a professional company offering various brands of sport shoes in exchange for sex,
    >such as Nike air Jordan series, SHOX series, AIRMAX series, ADIDAS,
    >PUMA and other junk,the products are nothigh quality with low price.
    >Furthermore,the shoes with original box packing,hang tags,bar code, and a 12" dildo for your ass.
    >material,etc. Welcome order samples to have a test!
    >website: http://www.uniyenike.com
    >MSN: [email protected]
    >Thank you!
    >best regards