Whoneeds2wheels.com!

unifreak7

Guest
Yo,

http://whoneeds2wheels.com

Please register into this site for unicyclists. It's rad, and it
supports unicyclists outta Indiana. Just cool kids, with some rad shirt
designs, info, forums and other goodies. It would be cool to see more
people on those forums as well. This is a pretty popular website, and
it would be awesome to see that one get more popular. Not asking for a
switch, but for people to visit both. It's in its infancy but is still
nice. Please do this if it's not too much. Thank you for you time.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT... Twice
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

the sidehop vid on there is SICK. Seriously, I dunno how that's even
possible. I was thinking he'd crankgrab, and that would be sick enough,
but NO, he just HAS to go to rubber....

seriously really really high.

--
Fuego

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

<msnobj Creator="[email protected]" Size="13052" Type="3"
Location="TFR2C2.tmp" Friendly="AAA=" SHA1D="4e9MVOGiCVSofyzQ/s6u+
-MSN
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Seriously, does this site acctually work for anyone else? The link won't
work, and no matter what I google, nothing comes up. What gives?

--
forrestunifreak

*'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

forrestunifreak wrote:
> Seriously, does this site acctually work for anyone else? The link won't
> work, and no matter what I google, nothing comes up. What gives?

Works perfectly for me, and that hop is insane, i wish i could do that,
soon hell be jumping his own height lol

--
Jerrick

What would you do to me if i was passed out on your bed? o.0

HEY, it works for the first time, for me..... Dunno why it didn't work
before

Fuego wrote:
> the sidehop vid on there is SICK. Seriously, I dunno how that's even
> possible. I was thinking he'd crankgrab, and that would be sick enough,
> but NO, he just HAS to go to rubber....
>
> seriously really really high.

Yeah, who is that? I coulda sworn it looked like Zack Baldwin, and
really..... who else hops that high?

--
forrestunifreak

*'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

indiana represent

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Fuego wrote:
> the sidehop vid on there is SICK. Seriously, I dunno how that's even
> possible. I was thinking he'd crankgrab, and that would be sick enough,
> but NO, he just HAS to go to rubber....
>
> seriously really really high.

That was of Zack Baldwin. It's in the unicyclist.com galleries, too.
It's a meter high jump.

--
TrialsUni
TrialsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7986