Whoneeds2wheels.com!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by unifreak7, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. unifreak7

    unifreak7 Guest

    Yo,

    http://whoneeds2wheels.com

    Please register into this site for unicyclists. It's rad, and it
    supports unicyclists outta Indiana. Just cool kids, with some rad shirt
    designs, info, forums and other goodies. It would be cool to see more
    people on those forums as well. This is a pretty popular website, and
    it would be awesome to see that one get more popular. Not asking for a
    switch, but for people to visit both. It's in its infancy but is still
    nice. Please do this if it's not too much. Thank you for you time.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    FLIP IT... Twice
    unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

  2. phil

    phil Guest

  3. KcTheAcy

    KcTheAcy Guest

  4. Gilby

    Gilby Guest

  5. chosen

    chosen Guest

  6. Fuego

    Fuego Guest

    the sidehop vid on there is SICK. Seriously, I dunno how that's even
    possible. I was thinking he'd crankgrab, and that would be sick enough,
    but NO, he just HAS to go to rubber....

    seriously really really high.

    --
    Fuego

    "Get off my Property before you sue me!"
    -Morons everywhere.

    <msnobj Creator="[email protected]" Size="13052" Type="3"
    Location="TFR2C2.tmp" Friendly="AAA=" SHA1D="4e9MVOGiCVSofyzQ/s6u+
    -MSN
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

  7. Seriously, does this site acctually work for anyone else? The link won't
    work, and no matter what I google, nothing comes up. What gives?

    --
    forrestunifreak

    *'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

  8. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > Seriously, does this site acctually work for anyone else? The link won't
    > work, and no matter what I google, nothing comes up. What gives?

    Works perfectly for me, and that hop is insane, i wish i could do that,
    soon hell be jumping his own height lol

    --
    Jerrick

    What would you do to me if i was passed out on your bed? o.0

  9. HEY, it works for the first time, for me..... Dunno why it didn't work
    before

    Fuego wrote:
    > the sidehop vid on there is SICK. Seriously, I dunno how that's even
    > possible. I was thinking he'd crankgrab, and that would be sick enough,
    > but NO, he just HAS to go to rubber....
    >
    > seriously really really high.

    Yeah, who is that? I coulda sworn it looked like Zack Baldwin, and
    really..... who else hops that high?

    --
    forrestunifreak

    *'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

  10. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    indiana represent

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  11. TrialsUni

    TrialsUni Guest

    Fuego wrote:
    > the sidehop vid on there is SICK. Seriously, I dunno how that's even
    > possible. I was thinking he'd crankgrab, and that would be sick enough,
    > but NO, he just HAS to go to rubber....
    >
    > seriously really really high.

    That was of Zack Baldwin. It's in the unicyclist.com galleries, too.
    It's a meter high jump.

    --
    TrialsUni
    TrialsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7986