Whoo hoo!

Marc

Guest
14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?

--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply Printing for clubs of all
types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines

>14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?

Well if you will cycle entirely downhill...

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

> >14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?
>
> Well if you will cycle entirely downhill...

Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.

--

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:

> > 14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?
>

> The evidence would suggest that you are indeed not toddling along at 15mph -
> 14.9 mph would be closer to the mark ;-P

Ahh but that includes lumping up hills! I think my "toddling along" speed is now nearer 18-19 mph.
( Until I succumb to the the dark side of course)

--

marc wrote:
> wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> 14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?
>>
>> Well if you will cycle entirely downhill...
>
> Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.

Sorry the terms downhill, tailwind and cycle in the same sentence do not compute. Cycling is always
but always uphill and into the wind.

Tony

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

> >Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.
>
> It helps ;-)

10.7 mph home! :-(

Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.
>
> Sorry the terms downhill, tailwind and cycle in the same sentence do not compute. Cycling is
> always but always uphill and into the wind.

I must admit it was eery cycling along at 20mph with only road noise, and no wind on my face.

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

> >10.7 mph home! :-(
>
> Ack!

It was the hilly, up hill route!

--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply Printing for clubs of all
types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines
and dealers.

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

> >10.7 mph home! :-(
>
> Ack!

9.8 today , my slowest trip for 2 months. When do the Souwesterly's start again?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:33:17 +0100, [email protected] (marc) wrote:

>It was the hilly, up hill route!

With a gale force head wind, Marc. And don't forget those deflating tyres. Every little bit you can
add to your "That's my excuse..." helps.

James

--
"Sorry mate, I didn't see you" is not a satisfactory excuse.