Whoo hoo!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Marc, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?

    --
    Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply Printing for clubs of all
    types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines

    Tags:

  2. >14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?

    Well if you will cycle entirely downhill...

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**[email protected]*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Marc

    Marc Guest

    wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?
    >
    > Well if you will cycle entirely downhill...

    Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.

    --
    Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply Printing for clubs of all
    types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines
    and dealers.

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  5. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > 14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?
    >

    > The evidence would suggest that you are indeed not toddling along at 15mph -
    > 14.9 mph would be closer to the mark ;-P

    Ahh but that includes lumping up hills! I think my "toddling along" speed is now nearer 18-19 mph.
    ( Until I succumb to the the dark side of course)

    --
    Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply Printing for clubs of all
    types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines
    and dealers.

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    marc wrote:
    > wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>> 14.9 MPH average this morning. I suppose this means I'm not toddling along at 15mph anymore?
    >>
    >> Well if you will cycle entirely downhill...
    >
    > Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.

    Sorry the terms downhill, tailwind and cycle in the same sentence do not compute. Cycling is always
    but always uphill and into the wind.

    Tony

  7. Marc

    Marc Guest

    wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.
    >
    > It helps ;-)

    10.7 mph home! :-(

  8. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > Not entirely , but I did end at sea level and I had a tailwind.
    >
    > Sorry the terms downhill, tailwind and cycle in the same sentence do not compute. Cycling is
    > always but always uphill and into the wind.

    I must admit it was eery cycling along at 20mph with only road noise, and no wind on my face.

  9. Marc

    Marc Guest

    wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >10.7 mph home! :-(
    >
    > Ack!

    It was the hilly, up hill route!

    --
    Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply Printing for clubs of all
    types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk Stickers, banners & clothing, for clubs,teams, magazines
    and dealers.

  10. Marc

    Marc Guest

    wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >10.7 mph home! :-(
    >
    > Ack!

    9.8 today , my slowest trip for 2 months. When do the Souwesterly's start again?

  11. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:33:17 +0100, [email protected] (marc) wrote:

    >It was the hilly, up hill route!

    With a gale force head wind, Marc. And don't forget those deflating tyres. Every little bit you can
    add to your "That's my excuse..." helps.

    James

    --
    "Sorry mate, I didn't see you" is not a satisfactory excuse.