Whooo, Hoooooo! Snows gone!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Tags:

  2. MattB

    MattB Guest

    TJ wrote:
    > Caution.....Large picture. 2.something meg
    >
    > http://www.gvii.net/hundtoft/topohorsetheif.jpg
    >

    > TJ
    >
    > www.gvii.net

    Cool. I may have to make a pilgrimage if the skiing starts to let up. Monarch got 18" Saturday night
    alone, so skiing's better than riding now. Here's some photos from very near the Crest Trail - it's
    not quite there for riding.

    http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-01/mary_in_deep1.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-
    01/mary_in_deep2.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-01/nance1.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-
    01/ladies.jpg

  3. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TJ wrote:
    > > Caution.....Large picture. 2.something meg
    > >
    > > http://www.gvii.net/hundtoft/topohorsetheif.jpg
    > >

    > > TJ
    > >
    > > www.gvii.net
    >
    > Cool. I may have to make a pilgrimage if the skiing starts to let up. Monarch got 18" Saturday
    > night alone, so skiing's better than riding now. Here's some photos from very near the Crest Trail
    > - it's not quite there
    for
    > riding.
    >
    > http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-01/mary_in_deep1.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-
    > 01/mary_in_deep2.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-01/nance1.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-
    > 01/ladies.jpg

    Wow....It is going to be at least April until it is ready to ride. he he he. Cmon down. You need an
    OTB incident to test out that rehabed shoulder.

    TJ

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s04>...
    > Caution.....Large picture. 2.something meg
    >
    > http://www.gvii.net/hundtoft/topohorsetheif.jpg
    >

    > TJ
    >
    > www.gvii.net

    I guess it's going to be one at a time. The Tabeguache got another dose of precip yesterday evening.
    Rabbit Valley is dry enough, but the motos churned it while it was wet, so it's really slow. The
    Bookcliffs are still at least two weeks out.

    JD

  5. MattB

    MattB Guest

    TJ wrote:
    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    >> TJ wrote:
    >>> Caution.....Large picture. 2.something meg
    >>>
    >>> http://www.gvii.net/hundtoft/topohorsetheif.jpg
    >>>

    >>> TJ
    >>>
    >>> www.gvii.net
    >>
    >> Cool. I may have to make a pilgrimage if the skiing starts to let up. Monarch got 18" Saturday
    >> night alone, so skiing's better than riding now. Here's some photos from very near the Crest
    >> Trail - it's not quite there for riding.
    >>
    >> http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-01/mary_in_deep1.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-
    >> 01/mary_in_deep2.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-01/nance1.jpg http://mattb.net/images/2004-03-
    >> 01/ladies.jpg
    >>

    > Wow....It is going to be at least April until it is ready to ride. he he he. Cmon down. You need
    > an OTB incident to test out that rehabed shoulder.
    >
    > TJ

    Yeah, at least - lol. I'm actually going to try and avoid testing the shoulder in that way, at least
    for a little while. I'd probably rather test it by successfully riding lots of technical rocky
    trail. Actual tests may vary...

    Matt