Whoosh Fairy visit

Deb In Northern

Guest
Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I also
have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it is hard for her to get around on
crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002 onward and downward we all go.

Have a great week everyone.

Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I said it three times. LOL

Debbie

319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

sounds like it is looking up for you, that is wonderful, Lee
Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Ah there she was, in Northern California when I was expecting her in Belgium! Oh well, please tell
her once more that she 's reaallllly welcome here! And congrats on a great loss, Deb!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

good news all around Deb!

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

WOW, Deb, what a terrific loss, congrats.

Linda
252/189.4/145 RAFL Start: 190 Goal: 175

Wonderful loss. Keep it up.

glug, glug, glug. Should I say the magic word?

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o_O.'qb .P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ;
\ ' Another visit from the Whoosh Fairy! Congratulations.

Nice work, Debbie. You must be on cloud 9 seeing that long-lost number on the scale.
--
Prairie Roots

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:51:11 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit
>this week. After my gain last week due to a different weigh in time and
>being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5 pound loss this week. I
>have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
>also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it is
>hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my
>lowest since July 2002 onward and downward we all go.
>
>Have a great week everyone.
>
>Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses
>of water drank today. So bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I said
>it three times. LOL
>
>Debbie
>
>319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Congrats - that is a great loss. Hope daughter is getting better and strong but maybe running her
errands is a good thing for you.

Northern Calif has plenty of WATER so keep drinking (G)

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my
>gain last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had
>a 5 pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is
>gone. I also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it is hard for her
>to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002 onward and
>downward we all go.
>
>Have a great week everyone.
>
>Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
>bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I said it three times. LOL
>
>Debbie
>
>319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Hi, Debbie, Congratulations on the fabulous loss!
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Congrats on the super-whoosh Debbie! Sorry to hear you have been sick though, and hope you are
back on your feet soon. Mom's aren't allowed time to be sick. <G> And enough of the water! I'm
floating already.

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my
>gain last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had
>a 5 pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is
>gone. I also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it is hard for her
>to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002 onward and
>downward we all go.
>
>Have a great week everyone.
>
>Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
>bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I said it three times. LOL
>
>Debbie
>
>319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Wow! That's an impressive loss, Deb! Congratulations in a really big way. Elaine K

Deb in Northern California wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my
>gain last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had
>a 5 pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is
>gone. I also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it is hard for her
>to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002 onward and
>downward we all go.
>
>Have a great week everyone.
>
>Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
>bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I said it three times. LOL
>
>Debbie
>
>319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

------=_NextPart_000_012E_01C3DE0B.10153E20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

That is a great loss Deb. Kristine "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in
message = news:[email protected]... Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a = visit this week. After my
gain last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a
5 pound loss this week. = I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone.
I also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it = is hard for her to
get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002 onward and downward
we all go.

Have a great week everyone.

Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 = glasses of water drank today. So
bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I = said it three times. LOL

Debbie

319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

------=_NextPart_000_012E_01C3DE0B.10153E20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That is a great loss Deb.</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
<>"Deb in Northern California" <<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> wrote = in message=20 <A=20
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:S_mdnRJawZV7sZfdRVn=
[email protected]</A>...</DIV>Hello=20 all,<BR><BR>I hope everyone is having a great week.
The Whoosh = Fairy paid=20 me a visit<BR>this week. After my gain last week due to a =
different weigh=20 in time and<BR>being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5 pound = loss
this=20 week. I<BR>have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the = appetite is=20
gone. I<BR>also have been running for my daughter when she needs = something=20 since it
is<BR>hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy = though=20 and I am
my<BR>lowest since July 2002 onward and downward we all = go.<BR><BR>Have=20 a great week
everyone.<BR><BR>Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER = challenge got=20 me to actually get 9
glasses<BR>of water drank today. So bottoms = up=20 everyone and drink that WATER.
I said<BR>it three times. =20 LOL<BR><BR>Debbie<BR><BR>319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal =
279)/150<BR><BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_012E_01C3DE0B.10153E20--

WOW Deb... 5 pounds is great! And thanks for those 3 swigs of water. I have gotten one glass down so
far tonight!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Great loss Deb. Congratulations!!
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> onward and downward we all go.
>
> Have a great week everyone.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9 glasses of water drank today. So
> bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> it three times. LOL
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Deb:

Congrats on your 5 lb loss!! Like you said onward and downward!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

I will send her sister your way, so we can keep her here in the states too. *smile* How about a band
of whoosh fairy sisters, one for every continent? I think that will do the trick.

Debbie

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Ah there she was, in Northern California when I was expecting her in Belgium! Oh well, please tell
> her once more that she 's reaallllly
welcome
> here! And congrats on a great loss, Deb!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
> 232/229.7/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a
visit
> > this week. After my gain last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a
> > couple of days, I had a 5 pound loss this week.
> > have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I also have been running
> > for my daughter when she needs something since it
> is
> > hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> > onward and downward we all go.
> >
> > Have a great week everyone.
> >
> > Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9
glasses
> > of water drank today. So bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
> said
> > it three times. LOL
> >
> > Debbie
> >
> > 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

No we don't, we send it all to So Cal to fill their pools and water their lawns, while we end up
with rationing. *smile* Well at least in the summer time that is.

Debbie

> Congrats - that is a great loss. Hope daughter is getting better and strong but maybe running her
> errands is a good thing for you.
>
> Northern Calif has plenty of WATER so keep drinking (G)
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:51:11 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my gain
> >last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5
> >pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone. I
> >also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
is
> >hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> >onward and downward we all go.
> >
> >Have a great week everyone.
> >
> >Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9
glasses
> >of water drank today. So bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
said
> >it three times. LOL
> >
> >Debbie
> >
> >319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Is that STILL how it works? I lived in the Bay Area during the 1976-77 drought, before Marin County
had more than minimal reservoir storage. I still remember the water conservation tips and the
resentment N. Californians felt for their southern sisters and brothers. I imagine it's still true
that roughly 75% of California's runoff occurs north of Sacramento, while 75% of the water demand is
south of Sacramento.

Prairie Roots

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:19:02 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>No we don't, we send it all to So Cal to fill their pools and water their lawns, while we end up
>with rationing. *smile* Well at least in the summer time that is.
>
>Debbie
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Congrats - that is a great loss. Hope daughter is getting better and strong but maybe running her
>> errands is a good thing for you.
>>
>> Northern Calif has plenty of WATER so keep drinking (G)
>>
>> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:51:11 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Hello all,
>> >
>> >I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a visit this week. After my
>> >gain last week due to a different weigh in time and being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had
>> >a 5 pound loss this week. I have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is
>> >gone. I also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since it
>is
>> >hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
>> >onward and downward we all go.
>> >
>> >Have a great week everyone.
>> >
>> >Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9
>glasses
>> >of water drank today. So bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
>said
>> >it three times. LOL
>> >
>> >Debbie
>> >
>> >319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

Great idea! Could you make that the brother instead ;-)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:786dnamKGdEa9ZbdRVn-
[email protected]...
> I will send her sister your way, so we can keep her here in the states
too.
> *smile* How about a band of whoosh fairy sisters, one for every
continent?
> I think that will do the trick.
>
> Debbie
>
> "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Ah there she was, in Northern California when I was expecting her in Belgium! Oh well, please
> > tell her once more that she 's reaallllly
> welcome
> > here! And congrats on a great loss, Deb!
> > --
> > Nathalie from Belgium
> > 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> > 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
> > 232/229.7/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I hope everyone is having a great week. The Whoosh Fairy paid me a
> visit
> > > this week. After my gain last week due to a different weigh in time
and
> > > being in a hotel for a couple of days, I had a 5 pound loss this week.
> > > have been sick with an awful cough and cold, so the appetite is gone.
> > > also have been running for my daughter when she needs something since
it
> > is
> > > hard for her to get around on crutches. I am happy though and I am my lowest since July 2002
> > > onward and downward we all go.
> > >
> > > Have a great week everyone.
> > >
> > > Oh, I almost forgot. The WATER challenge got me to actually get 9
> glasses
> > > of water drank today. So bottoms up everyone and drink that WATER. I
> > said
> > > it three times. LOL
> > >
> > > Debbie
> > >
> > > 319.4/285.8/(RAFL goal 279)/150

It still seems that way. I grew up in the Bay Area during the times you are talking about. I
currently live in the Central Valley about an hour south of Sacramento. They measure the snow pack
in the Sierra to base our water usage. It just irritates me that they start draining the
reservoirs in the late winter/early spring to accommodate the winter snow melt way too early and
release to much water then we have a dry spring and we are short for the summer. It is all a
political thing though.

Debbie