Who's going to the AUK AGM?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Helen Deborah Vecht, Dec 29, 2005.

  1. I hope to go but GNER look like making it a tad awkward...

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.

    Tags:

  2. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

  3. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    Alan Holmes wrote:
    > "Helen Deborah Vecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >I hope to go but GNER look like making it a tad awkward...

    > What is AUK?

    Audax UK, the long distance cyclists organisation that is fiercely
    competetive about 'non-competitive' rides.

    You are probably too fast and ride too far for them...

    ...d

    > Alan
    >

    > > --
    > > Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    > > Edgware.

  4. Alan Holmes

    Alan Holmes Guest

    "David Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Alan Holmes wrote:
    >> "Helen Deborah Vecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> >I hope to go but GNER look like making it a tad awkward...

    >> What is AUK?

    > Audax UK, the long distance cyclists organisation that is fiercely
    > competetive about 'non-competitive' rides.
    >
    > You are probably too fast and ride too far for them...

    Not any more, maybe, and sometime in the distant past, I might, just, have
    gone better!:)-)

    Alan