Who's going to win the Vuelta ?

ParanoidAndroid

Sep 6, 2003
Who's going to win the Vuelta ? . Some good riders in there. Mancebo, Frigo, Heras, Aitor Gonzalez, Sevilla. Personally I'm going for Igor Gonzalez de Galdeano (jersey holder after stage one). He's certainly fresh, after his time off for injuries and I think he's just done enough to get his form back since he came back at the HEW Classic at Hamburg.

Outside Bets, the Dane Claus Michael Moller (Milaneza) and Juan Miguel Mercado (iBanesto.com)

I think Heras will win,he's fresh,he did ride quite bad in the Tour,i think he wants to take his revenge here.

Originally posted by Tour de Lance
I think Heras will win,he's fresh,he did ride quite bad in the Tour,i think he wants to take his revenge here.

I think it will be IGG his team is super motivated and this is clearly his goal for the year.

I'm also going for Igor.
He's fresh and motivated, and just a very strong rider.

His team is strong, just like Heras's team.

I HOPE that Aitor Gonzalez will be great (although he already lost a minute in the beginning weekend).

I think Oscar Sevilla will win La Vuelta.
After his time out through illness he has come back and achieved some good resuluts.
Also he is much fresher than most of the other riders that took part in the Giro or TDF such as heras, mancebo, Aitor Gonzalez and frigo.

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid
Who's going to win the Vuelta ? . Some good riders in there. Mancebo, Frigo, Heras, Aitor Gonzalez, Sevilla....

My money is on Roberto ...Heras that is.

You say that Gonzalez is going to win but i think that Nozal has the legs to go the distance. Sooner or later the ONCE team will realise that he has the better chance. Personally i want Mancebo to win and i feel that with Ibanestos form that he can

One thing's for sure and that is that nozal has got a better chance of victory than IGdeG and that is true. However i don't agree with the comment that he has the legs to reach madrid. When the tour went up the difficult climb of cauterets he was soon in trouble while others such as gonzalez, heras, mancebo and frigo have looked a lot stronger. i feel when the tour reaches Sierra de la Pandera and Sierra Nevada he will feel the heat and lose the gold jersey. Probably to gonzalez but do watch out for Frigo he is looking very strong.

wot did i say. I told u all that nozal wouldn't reach madrid.
Great job by USP and more importantly heras and landis on stage 19.
Well done Roberto Heras.