Who's here?

David Wright

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Sally <[email protected]> wrote:
>Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

No. Just a charter.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Gymmy Bob

Guest
Nonbody. There is much trolling going on by just plain anti-alternative people.

My formula? Use your killfilters in your browser. Anybody that calls another names or mentions Jan's
name or Jan herself, killfilter them and you will see some good information emerg.

Best of luck and welcome.

"Sally" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

Ilsa9

Guest
>Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

Until the One True Dao sends us a moderator, I, Ilsa9, like Al Haig before me, am "In Charge".

David Wright

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Ilsa9 <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?
>>

>Until the One True Dao sends us a moderator, I, Ilsa9, like Al Haig before me, am "In Charge".

Ha! You couldn't moderate a slow neutron!

(What was that thread about pointless bickering? :)

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Michele

Guest
[email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?
> >

> Until the One True Dao sends us a moderator, I, Ilsa9, like Al Haig before me, am "In Charge".

*That* proclamation of Haig's was a scary little blip in history, eh?