Who's here?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Sally, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Sally

    Sally Guest

    Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

    Tags:

  2. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Sally <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

    No. Just a charter.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Nonbody. There is much trolling going on by just plain anti-alternative people.

    My formula? Use your killfilters in your browser. Anybody that calls another names or mentions Jan's
    name or Jan herself, killfilter them and you will see some good information emerg.

    Best of luck and welcome.

    "Sally" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

  4. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?

    Until the One True Dao sends us a moderator, I, Ilsa9, like Al Haig before me, am "In Charge".

  5. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ilsa9 <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?
    >>

    >Until the One True Dao sends us a moderator, I, Ilsa9, like Al Haig before me, am "In Charge".

    Ha! You couldn't moderate a slow neutron!

    (What was that thread about pointless bickering? :)

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  6. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected] (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Who is in charge here? Is there a moderator?
    > >

    > Until the One True Dao sends us a moderator, I, Ilsa9, like Al Haig before me, am "In Charge".

    *That* proclamation of Haig's was a scary little blip in history, eh?