Who's to blame?

Oh please, cut it out both of you.
Or either.
I don’t care, as long as it stops.
Haven’t either of you realized that you’ve left ”being right” so far behind you by now that even the Hubble telescope would struggle to see it.
That is assuming there ever was one worth contending.
What you’ve got going on now is nothing but a slugfest.
The only ”winner” is by being most stubborn.
Which only tells you that.
It says nothing about quality of argument, of being ”right”. Or even being rational.
Your multi-thread petty sandbox quarrel is monopolizing a somewhat slow and quiet but otherwise fairly nice forum.
You’re at the risk of killing it off in the way you keep filling several threads with the same inane repetitive insults.
When the bulk of recently posted material consists of insults, who else is going to want to read, or post?
As soon as a discussion degrades into mutual name-calling, BOTH sides have lost.
I agree with you but let's remember that PansyBob went loony when I made that top of the head calculation. Being only a factor of two off is considered close on a top of the head calculation.

This isn't a case of me being right. I frankly couldn't care less. But it is a case of letting the little slime bag carry on cutting and pasting the same thing on every single conversation.

I've already tried to change the subject all over this group and he has continued. I had decided simply to leave but got an email from someone saying that I shouldn't let that POS think he won at anything. Especially after him praising himself for a next to last finish. The only irritating thing about that was it was a guy who otherwise sides with PansyBob.

I refuse to be chased off of this group and every time PansyBob wants to cut and paste I will again post actual figures and not his supremely ignorant idea that a video game is like riding.

This isn't a case of me being right.

Exactly. You've never been right.

And you're not right in the head.

This is about your lying.

I will again post actual figures

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

What was that again Mr. Second to Last in a citizen's race who gets all his numbers from a video game?

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Sorry stupid, you have demonstrated beyond well, what a sick and miserable life you have. You've shown that you do not have any friends and no one would be a friend with you. We can plainly see why the only "friends" you could have would be on Facebook until you reveal your true self at which point you are immediately and forever "unfriended". Then you are stuck back in your mother's basement pushing the pedals on your video game and pretending that you actually know what you're doing.

Time for another century - you have a half hour before 1 pm. And then you can think up some more initials because you seem to be good at that. Well, at least you're good at something.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

All of your squirming isn't going to change the fact that you're a worm living in your mother's basement. I'm the slowest climber of our group and I could out-pace you any day of the week under any conditions anywhere.

The only thing you can do is tell lies.

You're a pathological liar.

The only thing you can do is tell lies.

You're a pathological liar.
You sure seem familiar with that term. Is that why you've never held a steady job at any company with anything worth stealing? Are you well practiced in "Would you like fries with that"?

tommy got da fiber optic "light cable"!

LIGHT CABLE?!?!?! Da Hell?

WTF is LIGHT CABLE???

And his AIDS infected 'puter is da fastest bestest 'puter of them all!

Another lie!

Lying at the speed of light! That's tommy, all right!

LMFAO!

AT&T Internet Plans Prices Download Speeds
Internet Basic 5 $30/mo Up to 5 Mbps
Internet $40/mo Up to 100 Mbps*
Internet 300 $60/mo Up to 300 Mbps^
Internet 1000 $80/mo Up to 1000 Mbps^

It sure must be painful to be a stupid as you. Does it feel like a bad tooth cavity?

WTF???

Like anyone gives a **** what your dial-up costs?

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

WTF???

Like anyone gives a **** what your dial-up costs?

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Aren't you interested in seeing why you are an unfathomable moron with a low IQ that thinks that optical lines are not available in the heart of the Tech Boom area? Oh, that's right. I keep forgetting that your mother won't buy it for you. Why don't you try and get that piece of junk Colnago working so that you can tell everyone you have a Colango too.

so that you can tell everyone you have a Colango too.

Uh...what's a "Colango"? Is that something like a Bowlachili?

My word, tommy. Get something right before they chuck your worthless lying ass into the cold ground.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Hey there! Great question! A fixie, or fixed-gear bike, and a track bike are indeed similar, but they have some key differences. A fixie has a fixed gear ratio, meaning the pedals are always moving when the bike is in motion. This type of bike is often used for commuting or track racing. On the other hand, a track bike is designed specifically for track racing and features a steeper geometry, a fixed gear, and no brakes. Both are great options for different riding styles, but it ultimately depends on what you're looking for in a bike. Hope that helps! :)

Ah, the age-old question of front vs. back guy - a real conundrum, isn't it? I've found that sometimes it's the one leading the pack who's guilty of setting too fast a pace, while at other times it's the straggler who's slowing things down. I suppose the real culprit could be the group dynamics itself, or perhaps even the wind. Or maybe it's just that we're all stubbornly clinging to our own pace. In any case, it's always a good idea to communicate and work together as a team. That's what I've learned from my long-distance touring experiences. And hey, if all else fails, just blame the guy with the squeaky brakes.