Who's to blame?

And you're still avoiding it. For someone that is asking for "palmares" and calling others liars you seem to want to keep your own record hidden. And what do YOU believe the difference is between a "fixie" and a track bike? I don't think that second is anything to brag about but here is a picture of me finishing second in a 10K TT at the Great Western Bicycle Rally
TTGWBR.jpg
. I'd say that trumps your second place to the Pork Chop Eating Champion

Nice gut. Looks like you're plenty full of pork chops as well as ********. Are pork chops your secret to making 600 Watts for an hour?

Do pork chops give you the mental capacity to not be able to discern the difference between an American made frameset and a Chinese open mold third world wonder?

That knock on the head really scrambled your eggs, tommy.

Now, tell us again how you claimed to make 600 Watts for an hour, defended that lie repeatedly, know that the 'average' vet can output at least 800 Watts for an hour and claim your huge gut can keep up with Cat. 3's!

Like I said when you first posted your big lie..."This is going to be good!".

You didn't disappoint! You're STILL not apologizing for your lying, trying to point your finger at anyone but YOU and still posting dumbass **** like the Chicago-manufactured Chicom wonder frame.

****ing brilliant! Keep it up, idiot.

But I'm not defending my second place as some sort of achievement. What were you doing? Showing yourself on the second step of a podium. Can't tell you how impressed I am. BTW - that was some sort of weird team time trial where one member would do 10K one way and then the other member would do 10 K the other. I was riding a team with my sister-in-law and she won her class. As for a gut - that was when I weighed 200 lbs at 6'4". Judging from your pictures you probably weight more than that and the Pork Chop Eating Champion that beat you so soundly that he was already on the podium when you came over the line weighed a whole lot more than that.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us that you understand the difference between power output and power to weight output. But you'd have to go back to school and that's unlikely. Instead you'd rather show some power output from a power measuring device in a crankset that you do not understand and repeat to us what was in the text.

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

Yes. Man up. you lying sack of ****. I don't care if you strangled ****** to death with your bare hands, all you are is a ****ing liar.

Yes. Man up. you lying sack of ****. I don't care if you strangled ****** to death with your bare hands, all you are is a ****ing liar.
Why don't you tell us all - why are you crying like a little baby? Does it hurt your feelings so much to be caught in your stupidity like that? A master's race and the only master is on the top step and you're nothing more than an also-ran bragging about a second place in a three man competition?

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

At what point can you actually understand what is written that you yourself present as fact? It shows that FULL time at my weight and D class I can develop 236 watts and less than full time - 20 - 30 minutes easily 300 w.

The problem with you is that you cannot stand to think that you're not the King of this Hill anymore. You are nothing that believes that playing on an exercycle with video games somehow makes you a bicyclist. We have an 87 year old guy that rides with us that could probably outride you. That 109 year old that set the track record in his age class could lap you in two laps.

Why don't you try showing Californians how you race. For the life of me I cannot see how you can finish a lap down on the first place man and be proud as hell about that.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

I suggest you don't tell me to man up. I'm VFW while you are another of those little cowards who hid in your mommies basement.

You can suggest anything you want. YOU'RE the man that claimed to make 600 Watts for an hour. And YOU'RE the man that still refuses to admit he lied.

You have no clue what 600 Watts is. None.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

You still haven't told us where you live so that we can check your actual finishing results. I like the way you call me "fat" when you were beaten by the Pork Chop Eating Champion who probably outweighs now what I weighed back them by at least 15 lbs.

This isn't about me. It's about YOU and YOUR LYING.

YOU are a liar.

In fact, this is everything about you. This is about your freaking out about a mistake that was not only corrected but the correction has since been shown to be conservative. This is about what is happening is that you cannot generate that much power and so you are just crying and crying and crying about something that is so unimportant that it demonstrates that you must have some mental disorder.

You can suggest anything you want. YOU'RE the man that claimed to make 600 Watts for an hour. And YOU'RE the man that still refuses to admit he lied.

You have no clue what 600 Watts is. None.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

In fact, this is everything about you. This is about your freaking out about a mistake that was not only corrected but the correction has since been shown to be conservative. This is about what is happening is that you cannot generate that much power and so you are just crying and crying and crying about something that is so unimportant that it demonstrates that you must have some mental disorder.

Mistake? No. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.