Who's to blame?

A Cat2 friend turned in this performance over the weekend:

I had a goal 260w NP, 148-155HR.
My actual numbers 247NP / 264(max 20min) 151 Ave HR.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

And yet YOU claim to exceed his numbers!!! LMFAO!

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

The reason that you're afraid to tell us where you live so that we can look up your results is because you're afraid that I might come out there and slap the **** out of you for your name calling. But believe me Pansy - I'm am laughing at what lengths you will go to, to cry about anyone else having better performance than you.

Imagine you sniveling that I'm a fat ass after you were lapped by the Pork Chop Eating Champion.

I was riding on the hoods the other day when trying to catch up with my group. I weigh 92 or 3 kilos depending on what bike I'm riding. And according to the power calculations on http://www.cyclingpowerlab.com/cyclingpoweroutput.aspx I was making almost 400 watts and I wasn't even riding at or very near my limits.

I suppose you can cry your eyes out and tell us that your video game is telling you that you can only make 125 watts and so no one else would do better except the Pork Chop Eating Champion.

He's 30, lean, efficient, train by the numbers power guy. Not some old **** yard wide fat ass like you, tommy.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

It sure must be awful to be a pantywaist like you and be incapable of producing the power that your own references say you should. And here you were trying to convince everyone that you were a veteran rider.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Funny that you aren't defending your own references. But I suppose that's the way it is with a pantywaist rider who is proud of a second place a lap down on the winner.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Isn't it time for you to cut and paste some more since you don't have any real arguments? A 30 year old that has a NORMAL heart rate of 150 bpm. When you don't understand what in the hell you're talking about why don't you stop when you're behind?

Oh wait! So now he's beating TOO FAST!!! LOL! You ****ing retard! You're so God damned dumb you could be twins.

What a fatass moron! Too Fast! Too Slow! LMFAO! You're as ****ing retarded as Alf.

Now shut the **** up and apologize for your lies, nimrod.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Wow, I just don't think that I can match your manly vocabulary. Especially from someone that is afraid to tell us where he lives. I suppose the fear in your heart that someone might find you and take umbrage on your language is enough to keep you in your cave doing all of your "riding" on video games. Then telling us that you can compare your performance with other people's that were recorded in the Tour really is exciting to someone like you.

You still haven't informed the entire world what the difference is between a track bike and a fixie.

You still haven't told us how your hero Cat 2 cannot carry a heart rate above 150.

Well there's just so much that you've talked about without yourself understanding that it's a miracle that you have time to actually ride a bike on anything other than a video game.
ccccc

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

And you still haven't told us about this imagined difference between a track bike and a fixie.
And you still haven't told us how a 30 year old could only have a normal heart rate of 150.
And you still haven't told us how your magic boyfriend measured this performance - was it on your video game? If that is the case than that pretty much shows how you have "climbed" so much "since last October" when you got your game.

1. No. I have not. Go **** yourself.
2. Yes. I have. Go **** yourself.
3. Already answered also, dumbass. Go **** yourself.
4. Already ahead of you on the road also, asshole. Go **** yourself.

What's outstanding is how many people read these posts every day and find out what a lying piece of **** you are!

Now, go **** yourself, you lying sack of ****.

That Is a real laugh. Have you ever been to a bicycle track? You show that article talking about professional track racing and imply that aerodynamics is going to make a difference? The fastest people on the local track ride old steel bikes.

Do you think that all of that aerodynamics gives a big advantage on those rollers? I'm sure that PansyBob would think so.

And you usually don't provide s company advertisement as proof of anything. I'm sure that aerodynamics would help in very long track races but I don't think that they have those anymore. And the idea that an oval fork section which is more aerodynamic is less effective on a track because it isn't strong enough?????

Last edited:
Oh ****! tommy's at it again. Showing us all what he doesn't know about yet another subject! He's now an expert on track bikes and track racing! Yay!

This has become surreal! LMAO! What a complete nimrod asshat old fool!

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat yard wide ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

Oh ****! tommy's at it again. Showing us all what he doesn't know about yet another subject! He's now an expert on track bikes and track racing! Yay!

This has become surreal! LMAO! What a complete nimrod asshat old fool!

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat yard wide ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Whatever I make or don't make is beside the point. Anything you could produce I could double. But then you get your numbers off of a video game so I could probably quadruple it in real life.

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Living rent free inside your empty skull! It's hilarious! C'mon asshole! Go ahead and Rage Quit again! That's some funny **** you retarded ass.

More cut and paste from the man who gives us his mileage and climbing from a video game. Who tells us he could climb l'Alpe d'Huez every day if he wanted to. That along tells you that he doesn't know the first thing about climbing. Why don't you give us another picture of a single sided power diagram from a pro and tells us that you know what the hell it means. It must really be painful to be you and have to pretend that you had a second place in a race - a lap down on the winner ain't second place - it's next to last.

Oh please, cut it out both of you.
Or either.
I don’t care, as long as it stops.
Haven’t either of you realized that you’ve left ”being right” so far behind you by now that even the Hubble telescope would struggle to see it.
That is assuming there ever was one worth contending.
What you’ve got going on now is nothing but a slugfest.
The only ”winner” is by being most stubborn.
Which only tells you that.
It says nothing about quality of argument, of being ”right”. Or even being rational.
Your multi-thread petty sandbox quarrel is monopolizing a somewhat slow and quiet but otherwise fairly nice forum.
You’re at the risk of killing it off in the way you keep filling several threads with the same inane repetitive insults.
When the bulk of recently posted material consists of insults, who else is going to want to read, or post?
As soon as a discussion degrades into mutual name-calling, BOTH sides have lost.