WHSmith

Richard Bates

Guest
(the newsagent not the butcher)

Today the Birmingham City Centre branch had what looked like
the start of a clearance sale. There was a selection of maps
(OS-UK and overseas) with prices ranging from £1 to £2.

I'm sure you fellow URC folk can cope with slightly ripped
covers, although many were in mint condition (presumably
older editions).

Happy hunting...
--
Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a fiddle

Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> (the newsagent not the butcher)
>
> Today the Birmingham City Centre branch had what looked
> like the start of a clearance sale. There was a
> selection of maps (OS-UK and overseas) with prices
> ranging from £1 to £2.
>
> I'm sure you fellow URC folk can cope with slightly ripped
> covers, although many were in mint condition (presumably
> older editions).
>
> Happy hunting...

Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a violation..... (sorry)

On 17 May 2004 16:39:51 -0700, [email protected] (sean) wrote:

>Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> (the newsagent not the butcher)
>>
>> Today the Birmingham City Centre branch had what looked
>> like the start of a clearance sale. There was a
>> selection of maps (OS-UK and overseas) with prices
>> ranging from £1 to £2.
>>
>> I'm sure you fellow URC folk can cope with slightly
>> ripped covers, although many were in mint condition
>> (presumably older editions).
>>
>> Happy hunting...
>
>Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a violation.....
>(sorry)

Oh do "pizz" off .... (even sorrier)

--
Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a fiddle

On 17 May 2004 16:39:51 -0700, [email protected] (sean) wrote:

>Richard Bates <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> (the newsagent not the butcher)
>>
>> Today the Birmingham City Centre branch had what looked
>> like the start of a clearance sale. There was a
>> selection of maps (OS-UK and overseas) with prices
>> ranging from £1 to £2.
>>
>> I'm sure you fellow URC folk can cope with slightly
>> ripped covers, although many were in mint condition
>> (presumably older editions).
>>
>> Happy hunting...
>
>Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a violation.....
>(sorry)

Oh do "pizz" off .... (even sorrier)

--

Richard Bates <[email protected]> writes:
>>Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a violation.....
>>(sorry)
>
> Oh do "pizz" off .... (even sorrier)

You sound pretty brassed off, but there's no need to trumpet
your disapproval: really, it's just tuba'd.

-dan "if you've got it, flautist"

--
"please make sure that the person is your friend before
you confirm"

"Daniel Barlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Richard Bates <[email protected]> writes:
> >>Young Musician of the Year 2004 was a violation.....
> >>(sorry)
> >
> > Oh do "pizz" off .... (even sorrier)
>
> You sound pretty brassed off, but there's no need to
> trumpet your disapproval: really, it's just tuba'd.

I've no tympani for your bass and viol allegations so stop
harping on about it and go and put the kettle on as a cymbal
of your contrition. If not there could be re-percussions

Tony