Why a Hel**t?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by A&B, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. A&B

    A&B Guest

    Is this just another he*lmets post? Well sure. Ask Eddie. If he wears a h*lmet. If he'll be tying
    his kerchief to his DF bars again and it dropping into his front wheel going down a hill. Do he*mets
    work? Ask Eddie. He did a header last week and was riding with us today
    http://community.webshots.com/user/ipedal Click on Ask Eddie bill g

    Tags:

  2. Scoot

    Scoot Guest

    >Ask Eddie. If he wears a h*lmet. If he'll be tying his kerchief to his DF bars again and it
    >dropping into his front wheel going down a hill. Do he*mets work?

    Afer viewing the photos I'd say that Eddie was one lucky puppy. Also, what kind of a dumb*ss ties
    something to the handle bars that has the potential to fall into the wheel??

    Glad he's okay..

    Scoot
    "Trying to save someone from their own stupidity is like trying to teach a pig how to dance: it
    wastes your time, and annoys the pig."

  3. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    And while we're at it, somebody tell Eddie to put a shirt on!!!

    UGH!!!

  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

    a&b <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Is this just another he*lmets post? Well sure. Ask Eddie. If he wears a h*lmet. If he'll be tying
    > his kerchief to his DF bars again and it dropping into his front wheel going down a hill. Do
    > he*mets work? Ask Eddie. He did a header last week and was riding with us today
    > http://community.webshots.com/user/ipedal Click on Ask Eddie bill g

    But do you think he'll have to replace it? I'm mean, the straps still look pretty good!!

    Scott

  5. A&B

    A&B Guest

    Ben, Your pic? ;-) bill g

    Ben wrote:

    > And while we're at it, somebody tell Eddie to put a shirt on!!!
    >
    > UGH!!!

  6. A&B

    A&B Guest