Why alternative medicine "works"...

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Henry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Henry, you make it very easy to understand why so many folks consider
> > > jarheads the most stupid and gullible of all people.

> > What have you done for your country?
> >

> Mark, how many years did you put in the military?

More than you.

> Where?

RVN

> When?

67-71

> Why? or not...........

Duty to country. I carried three documents with me the entire time I was in
combat:

A copy of the Declaration of Independence
A copy of the Constitution
Rogers' Rangers Standing Orders

the first two to remind me of why I was doing what I was doing. The third
because it was good advice in 1759 which stood the test of time. My favorite
was #19 (and still is).

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: "Henry" [email protected]

> > Well Hecky Durn, if's it's not o enry!!!!!!!
> >
> > Hup two three four!!!!!

> Does she even know what a dork she presents herself as?
> IQ of room temperature.......
>
> > insulting, as usual.

> Which this covert ***** never does hiding
> behind 'dorky land'.
>
> > Ever learn to control that temper?????
> >
> > Jan

> Marines USE their temper......they don't LOSE it.

Dumb, so very painfuly dumb.

> But a sassy mouthed old lady daycare worker wouldn't
> know about THAT kind of discipline. She only knows
> how to shout 'shut up' at little children.....when she
> THINKS she's 'in control'!
>
> Chortle, chortle, chortle.

The same sound the drooling idiot in the corner makes.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Why alternative medicine "works"...
> >From: "Gymmy Bob" [email protected]
> >Date: 5/12/2004 5:55 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >Ritalin may help you slow down and post intelligently

> ROTFLOL!!!!!
>
> Hup two three four!!!
>
> Retared from the Marine Core!!!

More proof that Jan is despicable.

I wonder if Jan remember that oldie, but goodie...

Jan was rotten to the corp, but "nice" to the infantry.

No, I will not explain it.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >From: "Henry" [email protected]

> Well Hecky Durn, if's it's not o enry!!!!!!!
>
> Hup two three four!!!!!
>
> Retired from the Marine Core
>
> Still barkin orders
>
> and
>
> insulting, as usual.
>
> Ever learn to control that temper?????

Have you ever learned to think?

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: "Henry" [email protected]

> > Well Hecky Durn, if's it's not o enry!!!!!!!
> >
> > Hup two three four!!!!!

> Does she even know what a dork she presents herself as?
> IQ of room temperature.......

Do not insult room temperature.

> > insulting, as usual.

> Which this covert ***** never does hiding
> behind 'dorky land'.
>
> > Ever learn to control that temper?????
> >
> > Jan

> Marines USE their temper......they don't LOSE it.
>
> But a sassy mouthed old lady daycare worker wouldn't
> know about THAT kind of discipline. She only knows
> how to shout 'shut up' at little children.....when she
> THINKS she's 'in control'!

Please do not use the word 'think' in the same sentence as 'Jan Drew".
People will think you are confused.

> Chortle, chortle, chortle.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Why alternative medicine "works"...
> >From: "Henry" [email protected]
> >Date: 5/12/2004 7:14 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >> Insults from people like yourself, who drink their own urine, cause me
> >> no pain.

> >HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!

> Hup two three four
>
> You not in the Marine Core
>
> Barkin orders.
>
> >There were so many quotes and authors and attributions,
> >I found it difficult to sort that out. I'm not sure to whom that was
> >directed, or whether it was a joke.

> I had no problem.
>
> Tp borrow from Peter Bowditch and Mark

Probert,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

> I am sorry that your understanding of English does not extend

Finally, Jan quotes intelligent people. Sadly, though, she quotes out of
conext and misapplies it.

> (you have the rest memorized)
>
> Jan

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > You define stupidity.

> > OK, I define stupidity:

Sneaky and intellectually dishonest. However, from someone with no
intellect, I expect this.

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >Subject: Why alternative medicine "works"...
> > >From: "Henry" [email protected]
> > >Date: 5/12/2004 6:35 AM Pacific Standard Time
> > >
> > >The vast majority of human ills and injuries heal spontaneously.

> > Without medication,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> >
> > >If a medical problem is "treated" with naturopathy, homeopathy,
> > >chiropractic, etc., the practitioners of such frauds take credit when
> > >healing occurs, and the result is a growing and glowing list of
> > >testimonials.

> > Same could be said of any kind of conventional medicine.
> >
> > >Problems that do not heal spontaneously generate few
> > >contra-testimonials, usually because of death.

> > Well, no, the reason people are turning to alternative medicine, is the

> many
> > unanswered health problems. The little black receipe book is limited to

> what is
> > endorsed by organized medicine.
> >

> Jan, your thesis that doctors choose to ignore "real diseases" because

they
> "have no answers" doesn't hold water. Don't you realize that describing a
> here-to-fore unrecognized disease or syndrome is the road to medical
> immortality? Do you think that Dr. Parkinson had "the answer" to

Parkinson's
> disease when he defined it? Or perhaps Dr. Alzhiemer's fame is diminished
> because we still don't have the answer to that variety of senile dementia.
> Conventional medicine not only does not ignore your "real disease," but
> actually has some answers in the form of effective treatment for those
> somatization disorder sufferers who are willing to accept it.

Did I ever mention that I met Dr. Crohn when I did volunteer work at Mt.
Sinai Hospital in NYC?

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> consider
> > > ilsa's momma was a jarhead.

> > So was my children's mother..................

> Note to Tools/fun/mdd
>
> NEVER ******** a Marine.

Oh dear.

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > consider
> > >

> > > So was my children's mother..................

> > Note to Tools/fun/mdd
> >
> > NEVER ******** a Marine.
> >

> Oh dear.

Sorry, you are not my type.

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> consider

> > > Mark, how many years did you put in the military?

> > More than you.

> Wrong
> >
> > > Where?

> > RVN
> >
> > > When?

> > 67-71
> >
> > > Why? or not...........

> > Duty to country.

> And which country might that have been?

USA

Are you sure that it was not to
> support the money made by the arms and ammo producers?

Yes, I am certain.

What do you think
> about the Golden Triangle?

I was not there.

> What do you think happened to all that heroin?

Stupid Americans bought it.

> Are you proud of what was done then?

I am proud of my service and why I went there.

Are you proud of the continuing damage
> done to children in Vietnam due to the poisons spread by folks like you?

I never spread any poisons. I was exposed several times to AO areas.

> I carried three documents with me the entire time I was in
> > combat:
> >
> > A copy of the Declaration of Independence
> > A copy of the Constitution
> > Rogers' Rangers Standing Orders
> >
> > the first two to remind me of why I was doing what I was doing.

> Are you really that stupid and blind? Where in the Declaration or the
> Constitution does it say "go somewhere and kill women and children"?

You are an asshole. Women and children were combatants trying to kill us. I
saw men in my unit kill themselves because they were forced to kill a child
to save their friends lives.

> The third
> > because it was good advice in 1759 which stood the test of time. My

> favorite
> > was #19 (and still is).

> Oh baby, you are so macho.

Nothing to lose your head over.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

consider

> > > What have you done for your country?
> > >

> > Mark, how many years did you put in the military?

> More than you.

Wrong

> > Where?

> RVN
>
> > When?

> 67-71
>
> > Why? or not...........

> Duty to country.

And which country might that have been? Are you sure that it was not to
support the money made by the arms and ammo producers? What do you think
about the Golden Triangle? What do you think happened to all that heroin?
Are you proud of what was done then? Are you proud of the continuing damage
done to children in Vietnam due to the poisons spread by folks like you?

I carried three documents with me the entire time I was in
> combat:
>
> A copy of the Declaration of Independence
> A copy of the Constitution
> Rogers' Rangers Standing Orders
>
> the first two to remind me of why I was doing what I was doing.

Are you really that stupid and blind? Where in the Declaration or the
Constitution does it say "go somewhere and kill women and children"?
The third
> because it was good advice in 1759 which stood the test of time. My

favorite
> was #19 (and still is).

Oh baby, you are so macho.

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Well Hecky Durn, if's it's not o enry!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > Hup two three four!!!!!
> > >
> > > Retired from the Marine Core
> > >
> > > Still barkin orders
> > >
> > > and
> > >
> > > insulting, as usual.
> > >
> > > Ever learn to control that temper?????

> > Have you ever learned to think?
> >

> Why do you ask? Looking for some advice on "how to" it appears

Yes, I was hoping to find some advice so I could pass it on to you.

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > Sneaky and correct.

Sneaky and intellectually dishonest. However, from someone with no
intellect, I expect this.

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote >
> > Did I ever mention that I met Dr. Crohn when I did volunteer work at Mt.
> > Sinai Hospital in NYC?
> >

> Oh goodie, markie wants to make up some war stories. Listen up everyone,

as
> he has to work very hard to create them.

So, you never volunteered in a hospital?

Do you perform *any* form of community service?

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: "Henry" [email protected]

> > Well Hecky Durn, if's it's not o enry!!!!!!!
> >
> > Hup two three four!!!!!
> >
> > Retired from the Marine Core
> >
> > Still barkin orders
> >
> > and
> >
> > insulting, as usual.
> >
> > Ever learn to control that temper?????

> Have you ever learned to think?

Why do you ask? Looking for some advice on "how to" it appears

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > OK, I define stupidity:

> Sneaky and correct.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote >
> Did I ever mention that I met Dr. Crohn when I did volunteer work at Mt.
> Sinai Hospital in NYC?

Oh goodie, markie wants to make up some war stories. Listen up everyone, as
he has to work very hard to create them.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > consider

> > > More than you.

> > Wrong

> > > RVN

> > > 67-71

> > > Duty to country.

> > And which country might that have been?

> USA

OK hero, please explain what duty to the USA you had that had anything to do
with Vietnam? Duty to do what you were told perhaps?

> Are you sure that it was not to
> > support the money made by the arms and ammo producers?

> Yes, I am certain.

Of what?
> What do you think
> > about the Golden Triangle?

> I was not there.
>
> > What do you think happened to all that heroin?

> Stupid Americans bought it.
>
> > Are you proud of what was done then?

> I am proud of my service and why I went there.

WHY?
> Are you proud of the continuing damage
> > done to children in Vietnam due to the poisons spread by folks like you?

> I never spread any poisons. I was exposed several times to AO areas.

Ahhh! "I vas just followink orders"
> > I carried three documents with me the entire time I was in
> > > combat:
> > >
> > > A copy of the Declaration of Independence
> > > A copy of the Constitution
> > > Rogers' Rangers Standing Orders
> > >
> > > the first two to remind me of why I was doing what I was doing.

> > Are you really that stupid and blind? Where in the Declaration or the
> > Constitution does it say "go somewhere and kill women and children"?

> You are an asshole.

Yeah, so?
Women and children were combatants trying to kill us.
You were in THEIR country, killing people, what did you expect?
> saw men in my unit kill themselves because they were forced to kill a

child
> to save their friends lives.

War IS hell

> > The third
> > > because it was good advice in 1759 which stood the test of time. My

> > favorite
> > > was #19 (and still is).

> > Oh baby, you are so macho.

> Nothing to lose your head over.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
news:f%[email protected]...