Why alternative medicine "works"...

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:f%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Yes

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> me

> > attributions,

> Why
> > in

> disposal

> > feces?

> I'm
> > not

> permit

> > > Henry, the "person" who posts as "thisisfun" is the same douche' bag

> that
> > > posted as "MedTools". His communication style has been compared to

that
> > of a
> > > poorly coded Eliza program & he believes that urine is a near-magical

> > health
> > > elixir that can prevent or cure most any disease.
> > >
> > > He is to be pitied, belittled, and killfiled.

> > Um, you ARE welcome to "killfile me at any time.
> > Henry, you should know that ilsa, and many other screen names, is a

person
> > with a demonstrated fascination for other peoples , um, solid waste.

> Do not worry, there is enough left for you. If you run short, just have a
> cleanse.
>
> This
> > person is know worldwide for this strange fetish. So, do watch your

rear,
> > and do not drop the soap around ilsa.

Mark, do reassure us that you have not eating like ilsa.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:L%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

<[email protected]>

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:D[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

at
> > Mt.

> everyone,
> > > as
> > >
> > > So, you never volunteered in a hospital?
> > >
> > > Do you perform *any* form of community service?
> > >

> > Every day.

> I should have realized that your consumption of human liquid and solid

waste
> is a service to the community.

Oh, I'm sorry, you have me confused with your family.

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Tis' Pansy-Asses like you

> > You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and

> tell
> > so.

> Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I have
> asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

your
> invitation. How rude.

710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?

&
> > > machets slitting throats on the street (oh, that's right.....some of

> that
> > > already
> > > goes on, and the ready protectors are called Cops,

> > Oh, those guys that I meet with most everyday at accidents and such?
> > >many are veterans).

> > DUH!
> > >

> > Pay attention now...................
> > I am a veteran. I did my time. The argument with Mark has been going on

> for
> > a long time, and we will very likely continue.Mark occasionally causes

me
> > re-think or research things. YOU on the other hand simply entertain me.

By

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Tis' Pansy-Asses like you

> > You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and

> tell
> > so.
> > >who will hide behind veterans like Mark when this
> > > country starts having neighborhood suicide bombers, gangs with bullets

&
> > > machets slitting throats on the street (oh, that's right.....some of

> that
> > > already
> > > goes on, and the ready protectors are called Cops,

> > Oh, those guys that I meet with most everyday at accidents and such?
> > >many are veterans).

> > DUH!
> > > Next time you need one, go slug down a pot of boiling urine and heal

thy
> > > self.
> > > That's if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough.
> > >

> > Pay attention now...................
> > I am a veteran. I did my time. The argument with Mark has been going on

> for
> > a long time, and we will very likely continue.Mark occasionally causes

me
> > re-think or research things. YOU on the other hand simply entertain me.

By
> > the way, when did YOU serve? Where? Why? Why not?

> Fish, fish, fish.....oh Mr. 'thisisfun', I'm not biting. Another one with
> the IQ of room temperature.......

In other words.......... You did not serve. You depend on me and others who
did and do serve to protect your gutless worthless ass.

"better than you" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and

> > tell
> > > so.

> > Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I have
> > asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

> your
> > invitation. How rude.

> 710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?

TAI CHI CHI KUNG MED

"Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message > >>
Amen! We owe our freedom to those who have served our country in the
> >armed
> >> forces, especially those who volunteered. For those who may not know,

ALL
> >> marines are volunteers.

> >Ah! so YOU owe me. especially folks like me.

> I owe you for being such a glaring, cautionary example.

No, asswipe, you owe me for your freedom to sit in front of your computewr
and talk ****.

> > Thanks for admitting so.

> Thanks for accepting your dysfunctional behavior and persona as real.

I earned my disfuntions thank you. Unlike trash like you who think you
should be given freedom.

> >So "ilsa", what branch did you serve?

> That is on a need-to-know basis. You don't know and your needs are

irrelevant.

Slither slither slither As another worthless piece of **** avoids the
question.

"better than you" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and

> > tell
> > > so.

bullets
> &

> > that
> > > Oh, those guys that I meet with most everyday at accidents and such?
> > > DUH!

> thy
> > > >

> > > Pay attention now...................
> > > I am a veteran. I did my time. The argument with Mark has been going

on
> > for
> > > a long time, and we will very likely continue.Mark occasionally causes

> me
> > > re-think or research things. YOU on the other hand simply entertain

me.
> By
> > > the way, when did YOU serve? Where? Why? Why not?

> > Fish, fish, fish.....oh Mr. 'thisisfun', I'm not biting. Another one

with
> > the IQ of room temperature.......
> >

> In other words.......... You did not serve. You depend on me and others

who
> did and do serve to protect your gutless worthless ass.

Fish, fish, fish.....oh Mr. 'thisisfun', I'm not biting. Pity.
If your IQ was above room temperature you'd be able to source that
information out yourself.
Damn I hate stupid people......oh ****, I used the 'H' word, cover me Mark,
I'm going in.

> "better than you" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> Well that didn't take long to track down who this jerk is!
> Just the gutless wonder I thought it was, too.

You could ask, as I am doing. Who and what are YOU?

> "better than you" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

and
> > > tell
> > >
> > > Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I

have
> > > asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

> > your
> > > invitation. How rude.

> > 710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?

> TAI CHI CHI KUNG MED

Um, so?

> "better than you" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

and
> > > tell

> bullets
> > &

of
> > > that

heal
> > thy

> on
> > > for

causes
> > me

> me.
> > By
> > >
> > > Fish, fish, fish.....oh Mr. 'thisisfun', I'm not biting. Another one

> with
> > > the IQ of room temperature.......
> > >

> > In other words.......... You did not serve. You depend on me and others

> who
> > did and do serve to protect your gutless worthless ass.

> Fish, fish, fish.....oh Mr. 'thisisfun', I'm not biting. Pity.
> If your IQ was above room temperature you'd be able to source that
> information out yourself.
> Damn I hate stupid people......oh ****, I used the 'H' word, cover me

Mark,
> I'm going in.

Oh! what nice pictures. Are you happy now? I now know far more than I
wanted.

"better than you" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and

> > tell
> > > so.

> > Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I have
> > asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

> your
> > invitation. How rude.

> 710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?

I have dibs on the lower branch..er front row seat for viewing.
I'm bringing Sweet Tea and fries for munchies.
http://www.griffinschool.org/images/schoolfront.jpg

Urine Fetishist & Poorly Coded Eliza Program, Med(S)tools, wrote:

>> news:[email protected]...

>> > You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and

>> tell
>> > so.

>> Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I have
>> asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

>your
>> invitation. How rude.

>710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?

Uh, you live at a school? You aren't listed as faculty, so, David
(Medtools), are you a student or janitor?

http://www.griffinschool.org/about.html

The Griffin School is a diverse and innovative educational community that
empowers individuals to enjoy learning, overcome challenges and create
direction for their lives

710 East 41st Street
Austin, TX 78751

"Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> >[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Urine Fetishist & Poorly Coded Eliza Program, Med(S)tools, wrote:
>
> >> news:[email protected]...

and
> >> tell
> >>
> >> Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I

have
> >> asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

> >your
> >> invitation. How rude.

> >710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?
> >>

> Uh, you live at a school? You aren't listed as faculty, so, David
> (Medtools), are you a student or janitor?
>
> http://www.griffinschool.org/about.html
>
> The Griffin School is a diverse and innovative educational community that
> empowers individuals to enjoy learning, overcome challenges and create
> direction for their lives
>
> 710 East 41st Street
> Austin, TX 78751

Simply an address to meet. As to posting my personal address here, or
sending it to you, you must be kidding. I think of you as a troll with
heavy stalker tendencies.
You give a date, And I will meet you there.
Ilsa, you have all the markers of
a full blown stalker. You need some good institutionalized help. How's the
weather in Florida by the way?

Still trolling I see, Cholera?