Why alternative medicine "works"...

Still trolling, I see, Cholera?

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 12, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > [email protected]> wrote >
> > > Did I ever mention that I met Dr. Crohn when I did volunteer work at

Mt.
> > > Sinai Hospital in NYC?
> > >

> > Oh goodie, markie wants to make up some war stories. Listen up everyone,

> as
> > he has to work very hard to create them.

> Tis' Pansy-Asses like you who will hide behind veterans like Mark when

this

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

consider

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: "Henry" [email protected]

> > Well Hecky Durn, if's it's not o enry!!!!!!!
> >
> > Hup two three four!!!!!

> Does she even know what a dork she presents herself as?
> IQ of room temperature.......
>
> > insulting, as usual.

> Which this covert ***** never does hiding
> behind 'dorky land'.
>
> > Ever learn to control that temper?????
> >
> > Jan

> Marines USE their temper......they don't LOSE it.
>
> But a sassy mouthed old lady daycare worker wouldn't
> know about THAT kind of discipline. She only knows
> how to shout 'shut up' at little children.....when she
> THINKS she's 'in control'!
>
> Chortle, chortle, chortle.

"Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> >[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Urine Fetishist & Poorly Coded Eliza Program, Med(S)tools, wrote:
>
> >> news:[email protected]...

and
> >> tell
> >>
> >> Just post or email you address and we will have a surprise party. I

have
> >> asked you for this a gadzillion time, and you do not follow through on

> >your
> >> invitation. How rude.

> >710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?
> >>

> Uh, you live at a school? You aren't listed as faculty, so, David
> (Medtools), are you a student or janitor?
>
> http://www.griffinschool.org/about.html
>
> The Griffin School is a diverse and innovative educational community that
> empowers individuals to enjoy learning, overcome challenges and create
> direction for their lives
>
> 710 East 41st Street
> Austin, TX 78751

===============================

Search: "710 East 41st Street, austin, TX" Listings: 2

TAI CHI CHI KUNG MED
710 E 41st St
Austin, TX 78751
Details
(512) 452-5757

In article <[email protected]>, Henry <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Insults from people like yourself, who drink their own urine, cause me
>> no pain.

>HOLD EVERYTHING!!!! There were so many quotes and authors and attributions,
>I found it difficult to sort that out. I'm not sure to whom that was
>directed, or whether it was a joke.
>
>It's hard to believe that there are those who drink their own urine!

Indeed it is, but the practice does exist, mostly for its purported
health benefits. I remember seeing a news item a year or two ago that
some prominent politician in India did this.

And MedTools (the older nom de plume of the person I was quoting -- he
changes handles frequently in a pathetic attempt to appear to be
someone else) follows the practice also.

It appears to have softened his brain.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
thisisfun <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> Chortle, chortle, chortle.
>>

>The same sound the drooling idiot in the corner makes.

Oh, is *that* the sound you were making! I couldn't hear you.

Remember, tools, we're not laughing with you -- we're laughing at
you.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
thisisfun <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Tis' Pansy-Asses like you

>You, like Mark, are welcome to come meet me in Austin this summer, and tell
>so.
>>who will hide behind veterans like Mark when this
>> country starts having neighborhood suicide bombers, gangs with bullets &
>> machets slitting throats on the street (oh, that's right.....some of that
>> already
>> goes on, and the ready protectors are called Cops,

>Oh, those guys that I meet with most everyday at accidents and such?
>>many are veterans).

>DUH!
>> Next time you need one, go slug down a pot of boiling urine and heal thy
>> self.
>> That's if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough.
>>

>Pay attention now...................
>I am a veteran. I did my time.

Doing it in the stockade doesn't count.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

"lick my boot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > >"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> > >[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

> and

> have

on
> > >your
> > >710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?
> > >>

> > Uh, you live at a school? You aren't listed as faculty, so, David
> > (Medtools), are you a student or janitor?
> >
> > http://www.griffinschool.org/about.html
> >
> > The Griffin School is a diverse and innovative educational community

that
> > empowers individuals to enjoy learning, overcome challenges and create
> > direction for their lives
> >
> > 710 East 41st Street
> > Austin, TX 78751
> >

> Simply an address to meet.

Cheap invite.

However, at the same address is:

TAI CHI & CHI KUNG MEDITATION
710 E 41st St
Austin, TX 78751

So, why not go there and thing about the error of your ways?

Why not chooe the Park Plaza Apartments?

"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Pay attention now...................
> I am a veteran. I did my time.

In the LBJ?

> The argument with Mark has been going on for
> a long time, and we will very likely continue.Mark occasionally causes me

> re-think or research things.

Ah! My efforts have not been in vain, or vein, or arterial....

>"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote
>

>> Pay attention now...................
>> I am a veteran. I did my time.

>When? Where? For how long?
>
>Mark, MD

He was in the Lollypop brigadge.

>"Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> >"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
>> >[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>and

>have
>> >your
>> >710 E. 41st street. Now, when will you come?
>> >>

>> Uh, you live at a school? You aren't listed as faculty, so, David
>> (Medtools), are you a student or janitor?
>>
>> http://www.griffinschool.org/about.html
>>
>> The Griffin School is a diverse and innovative educational community that
>> empowers individuals to enjoy learning, overcome challenges and create
>> direction for their lives
>>
>> 710 East 41st Street
>> Austin, TX 78751
>>

>Simply an address to meet. As to posting my personal address here, or
>sending it to you, you must be kidding. I think of you as a troll with
>heavy stalker tendencies.

Uh, I didn't ask for your address, Bladder-Boy. I wouldn't grace you with my
presence, for starters. It is interesting the address you gave, though. Now
tell us, pseudo-veteran Tools, does the school act as a homeless shelter during
its after-hours?

>You give a date, And I will meet you there.

Wow, what a total Jack-ass you are! Its not surprising, mind you, but your
persistence it point it out borders on OCD. You accuse ME of being a stalker
when I don't give a **** about meeting you and yet you want to meet ME there!
Oh, the urine-soaked irony of your thought processes!

> Ilsa, you have all the markers of
>a full blown stalker. You need some good institutionalized help.

Projection ill becomes you.

>How's the weather in Florida by the way?

You need to learn how to use trace route software better than that. Jan is the
one who is or was posting from Florida. I'm in a far better place.
Still, if you MUST know the weather in FLA, www.Weather.com

news:[email protected]...

wrote:
> >> Insults from people like yourself, who drink their own urine, cause me
> >> no pain.

> >HOLD EVERYTHING!!!! There were so many quotes and authors and

attributions,
> >I found it difficult to sort that out. I'm not sure to whom that was
> >directed, or whether it was a joke.
> >
> >It's hard to believe that there are those who drink their own urine!

> Indeed it is, but the practice does exist, mostly for its purported
> health benefits. I remember seeing a news item a year or two ago that
> some prominent politician in India did this.
>
> And MedTools (the older nom de plume of the person I was quoting -- he
> changes handles frequently in a pathetic attempt to appear to be
> someone else)

Only the stupid would think it were someone other than me. And, only the
very stupid would think that the changes were for any reason other than fun.
That's you, David. PS, why not think up your own
sig?

> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote
>

> > Pay attention now...................
> > I am a veteran. I did my time.

> When? Where? For how long?
>
> Mark, MD

Not a time in my life that I am proud of.
Places I did not want to be.
Too long.
But, this has nothing to do with Alternative Medicine, nor why it works.
I would like to apologize to the NG for allowing myself to be trolled
lately. I will try to do better.

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> thisisfun <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Chortle, chortle, chortle.
> >>

> >The same sound the drooling idiot in the corner makes.

> Oh, is *that* the sound you were making! I couldn't hear you.
>
> Remember, tools, we're not laughing with you -- we're laughing at
> you.

That's nice, especially in view of the fact that most are laughing at you.

&
> >> machets slitting throats on the street (oh, that's right.....some of

that
> >> already
> >> goes on, and the ready protectors are called Cops,

> >Oh, those guys that I meet with most everyday at accidents and such?
> >>many are veterans).

> >DUH!
> >> Next time you need one, go slug down a pot of boiling urine and heal

thy
> >> self.
> >> That's if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough.
> >>

> >Pay attention now...................
> >I am a veteran. I did my time.

> Doing it in the stockade doesn't count.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants
> were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Hey now, SOMEONE had to stand guard over you, I'm not sure why though, you
didn't appear to be a danger to anyone other than yourself. Some things
never change eh?

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Pay attention now...................
> > I am a veteran. I did my time.

> In the LBJ?
>
> > The argument with Mark has been going on for
> > a long time, and we will very likely continue.Mark occasionally causes

me
> > re-think or research things.

> Ah! My efforts have not been in vain, or vein, or arterial....

Don't hurt yourself patting your back yet. I did not say that you have
caused me to change anything. Only to re-think, as in re-examine my
conclusions about things, and arrive at the same as before. But don't stop
now, you seem to be on a roll.

"Vitamins are Chemicals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >"thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote
> >

> >> Pay attention now...................
> >> I am a veteran. I did my time.

> >When? Where? For how long?
> >
> >Mark, MD
> >

> He was in the Lollypop brigadge.

You must mean that group responsible for supplying you with things to suck
on. Nope, sorry, I don't go that way, not even for a cutie like you.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 13, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "thisisfun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > Pay attention now...................
> > > I am a veteran. I did my time.

> > In the LBJ?
> >
> > > The argument with Mark has been going on for
> > > a long time, and we will very likely continue.Mark occasionally causes

> me
> > > re-think or research things.

> > Ah! My efforts have not been in vain, or vein, or arterial....
> >

> Don't hurt yourself patting your back yet. I did not say that you have
> caused me to change anything.

I did not indicate that I had delusions of grandeur.

Only to re-think, as in re-examine my
> conclusions about things, and arrive at the same as before. But don't stop
> now, you seem to be on a roll.

My comment was directed that the fact that you had to exert Herculean effort
to fire up those last two functioning grey cells (after you found them, of
course). Any time I can get someone such as yourself to engage in a three
step process (find, fire up,and use) I take personal pride.