Why Are Mountain Bikers So Dishonest?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. If he wanted a "better environment", he wouldn't be mountain biking!

    From: "Nelson Williams" <[email protected]>
    To: <[email protected]>
    Subject: your thought process
    Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:11:28 -0500

    I see you do not like mountain bikers on trails or riding at all, so I assume,
    you really dislike motorized vehicles on trails.

    The world is not perfect. Our eco system is not perfect, so we live our lives
    the best way we can.

    Reading some of your views is disturbing. I am a mt. biker and I love the
    exercise and the scenery. Can I walk to the places I bike to, yes, but then I
    may have to camp and destroy more natural habitat in that process.

    Is your alarmist attitude going to work? Doubtful, but it does show how
    misinformed you are about many mountain bikers. We are all not 18 and trying to
    ruin the environment. Some of us work to restore trail systems from disrepair
    from rains and other natural occurrences.

    You need not write me back b/c I know I will not change your mind and you will
    not change mine. We will agree to disagree.

    Its sad though that you write such inflammatory verb; instead of trying to work
    with a group who mostly want the same as you, a better environment for both
    walkers and biker.

    Nelson Williams

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

    Tags:

  2. TRIM THE HEADERS YOU ASSHOLE. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO
    PLAY WELL WITH THE OTHER CHILDREN?

    You are the dishonest one here, not the guy that offered that he also wanted
    much of the same things as you want. Idiot.

    > If he wanted a "better environment", he wouldn't be mountain biking!

    <trim 20+ lines of header>

    > I see you do not like mountain bikers on trails or riding at all, so I

    assume,
    > you really dislike motorized vehicles on trails.
    >

    > The world is not perfect. Our eco system is not perfect, so we live our

    lives
    > the best way we can.
    >

    > Reading some of your views is disturbing. I am a mt. biker and I love the
    > exercise and the scenery. Can I walk to the places I bike to, yes, but

    then I
    > may have to camp and destroy more natural habitat in that process.
    >

    > Is your alarmist attitude going to work? Doubtful, but it does show how
    > misinformed you are about many mountain bikers. We are all not 18 and

    trying to
    > ruin the environment. Some of us work to restore trail systems from

    disrepair
    > from rains and other natural occurrences.
    >

    > You need not write me back b/c I know I will not change your mind and you

    will
    > not change mine. We will agree to disagree.
    >

    > Its sad though that you write such inflammatory verb; instead of trying

    to work
    > with a group who mostly want the same as you, a better environment for

    both
    > walkers and biker.
    >

    > Nelson Williams

    <trim Mike's lying sigline>

  3. Jeff Strickland wrote:
    > TRIM THE HEADERS YOU ASSHOLE. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO
    > PLAY WELL WITH THE OTHER CHILDREN?

    You mean children like yourself?

    What a tool you are.

    --
    petefagerlin.com

    everything that is wrong with the internet

  4. Jeff Strickland finally loses it and shouts:

    >TRIM THE HEADERS YOU ASSHOLE. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO
    >PLAY WELL WITH THE OTHER CHILDREN?

    Jeff, for the last time, he doesn't want to play well with other children.

    Get over it or get lost. Please!

  5. On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 02:05:56 GMT, p e t e f a g e r l i n
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..Jeff Strickland wrote:
    ..> TRIM THE HEADERS YOU ASSHOLE. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU TO
    ..> PLAY WELL WITH THE OTHER CHILDREN?
    ..
    ..You mean children like yourself?
    ..
    ..What a tool you are.

    I invented him. You can direct your thanks to me.
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  6. Hotshot

    Hotshot Guest

    Why are you such a a big jerk??

    > If he wanted a "better environment", he wouldn't be mountain biking!

    [216.136.174.113])
    > by mtaw2.prodigy.net (8.12.10 inb shim/8.12.10) with SMTP id
    > i73GBeWX024662
    > for <[email protected]>; Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

    login)