Why are there so many coarse women on the cycling newsgroups?

Edward Dolan

Guest
Anyone but me notice how many coarse women there are on the cycling
newsgroups? We all know of course that all the cycling groups are composed
of mostly men. The few women who do show up are almost without exception
extremely vulgar and verge on being tramps. Many of the men on the groups
actually encourage this kind of female behavior. Women, having very small
brains, fall into this trap all too easily.

I was not going to mention any names here as we all know who I am talking
about. However, I will mention one female as she has consistently shown
herself to be a woman and not a tramp. That is Claire of RBM. Her only fault
is that she is a female and therefore not up to the intellectually high
standards of us men. But she at least has the good sense to be a woman and
not to be acting like some kind of cheap tramp. Unfortunately, there have
been other women on RBM who must rank among the worst specimens of their
gender ever.

I urge women to behave themselves and not to indulge men by catering to
their worst instincts. Men behave badly enough without being encouraged by
women. Men want to look up to women. All a women has to do to get this kind
of respect is simply to behave like a woman and not to try to emulate men.
That way lies disaster for them. Trust me on this, there is no woman born
who can be as vile as the most ordinary man.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

"Men want to look up to women."

Yeah, but after trying to do so numerous time and always being
disappointed, you give up trying to look up to them after awhile.

normanwisdom wrote:
> JimmyMac wrote:
> > nobody760 wrote:
> > > Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
> > > populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

> > This says it all...
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt....54?lnk=gst&q=portrait&rnum=1#49fabe8fb8fc2f54
> >
> > Jim McNamara

> What's wrong with coarse women? Personally I like them - more the
> merrier!
>
> tata Norman

You responded to the wrong party. I didn't offer an opinion regarding
coarse women ... pro or con. I merely referred to a previous post
addressing the issue concerning Ed Dolan being a troll ... nothng more
.... nothing less.

Jim McNamara

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:11:39 GMT, nobody760 wrote:

> Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
> populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

And other people who loved to encourage him by pointing out the
obvious: "Look, a troll!"

Michael Warner wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:11:39 GMT, nobody760 wrote:
>

>>Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
>>populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

> And other people who loved to encourage him by pointing out the
> obvious: "Look, a troll!"

Once upon a time E.D. did not bother to cross post into R.B.M. until he
realized what he was missing, now he irritates the subscribers to that
group as well as A.R.B.R.

He would not be AS as much of a pain if he would just write something
regarding cycling. Most of his posts are pure garbage.

Ken

--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

Don't give up on this yet! It could be fun. I'll continue..

>> Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
>> populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

> And other people who loved to encourage him by pointing out the
> obvious: "Look, a troll!"

The troll and the people around him lived in the land of Altrec. While this
land seemed far away to some, it was actually connected to every place in
the world by a magical super-highway. Some called it the Infobahn while
others had less flattering names.

Oh how the people did boo and hiss at the troll. But this just made the
troll even more ornery. The troll was a fire breathing troll but the people
had long since developed immunity to his fire. Some tried to use the magic
of the kill-file on him but he was immune to this magic. His fires dotted
the landscape of this otherwise peaceful land.

Anyone care to add to this? Wayne are you still out there?

Jeff

Edward, I would like to know how you are able to judge someone purely
on their persona in this forum?

A forum about cycling, is a forum about cycling. There is no need for
women, or men, to be ultimately perfect or gracious in their posts.
Further than there being no need, why should we?

"normanwisdom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> JimmyMac wrote:
>> nobody760 wrote:
>> > Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
>> > populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

>> This says it all...
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt....54?lnk=gst&q=portrait&rnum=1#49fabe8fb8fc2f54
>>
>> Jim McNamara

> What's wrong with coarse women? Personally I like them - more the
> merrier!
>
> tata Norman

The newsgroups are designed with you in mind. Every dumb broad in the land
can come to the group and post her inanities and you are just dumb enough to
fall hook, line and sinker for the bait. I know your type well. Do you not
ever get disgusted with yourself?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Ken C. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Michael Warner wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:11:39 GMT, nobody760 wrote:
>>

>>>Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the populace
>>>with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

>> And other people who loved to encourage him by pointing out the
>> obvious: "Look, a troll!"
>>

> Once upon a time E.D. did not bother to cross post into R.B.M. until he
> realized what he was missing, now he irritates the subscribers to that
> group as well as A.R.B.R.
>
> He would not be AS as much of a pain if he would just write something
> regarding cycling. Most of his posts are pure garbage.
>
> Ken

My messages unrelated to cycling reek of truth and wisdom. That is something
that most can never take. The common run of men need to be shielded from
reality by their delusions. Take away their delusions, and they are lost.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Don't give up on this yet! It could be fun. I'll continue..
>
>>> Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
>>> populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

>> And other people who loved to encourage him by pointing out the
>> obvious: "Look, a troll!"

> The troll and the people around him lived in the land of Altrec. While
> this land seemed far away to some, it was actually connected to every
> place in the world by a magical super-highway. Some called it the Infobahn
> while others had less flattering names.
>
> Oh how the people did boo and hiss at the troll. But this just made the
> troll even more ornery. The troll was a fire breathing troll but the
> people had long since developed immunity to his fire. Some tried to use
> the magic of the kill-file on him but he was immune to this magic. His
> fires dotted the landscape of this otherwise peaceful land.
>
> Anyone care to add to this? Wayne are you still out there?
>
> Jeff

Wayne Logo, the poet of ARBR, has long departed from these forums. I
insisted that he only post proper poetry since he had the talent for it, but
when he posted nothing but doggerel and ****, I called him to account. He
did not appreciate this but he knew I was right. After all, who else on
these confounded newsgroups has ever read the entire oeuvre of Lord Byron
and therefore knows something about poetry.

It was nevertheless remarkable to me that Wayne seemed to have no
acquaintance with T.S. Eliot, the foremost poet of the 20th century.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Michael Warner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:11:39 GMT, nobody760 wrote:
>
>> Once upon a time there was a Troll and he loved to inflame the
>> populace with outlandish remarks designed to agitate and annoy.

> And other people who loved to encourage him by pointing out the
> obvious: "Look, a troll!"

Yes, Jim McNamara and some others need to get off their hobby horses. They
have become what they most deplore - trolls and stalkers.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"jonesy <3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward, I would like to know how you are able to judge someone purely
> on their persona in this forum?

I am the world's foremost expert at reading between the lines. I can even
tell what a person is thinking by his choice of content and style of
writing.

> A forum about cycling, is a forum about cycling. There is no need for
> women, or men, to be ultimately perfect or gracious in their posts.
> Further than there being no need, why should we?

Jonesy, I am like the guy at the end of the parade who sweeps up the manure
after the horses. My posts mostly have to do with various housekeeping
matters and I do not consider them off-topic at all.

There is no behavior of men that surprise or shock me (Voltaire said it
better), but I do expect women to be better than men because I know they
are. The very saddest thing in the world is a woman who wants to play with
men. She is not equipped for it, but some men are wicked enough to encourage
it. I am here to take such scoundrels to account.

If certain standards of conduct are not maintained, the lowest common
denominator will always prevail. I do not think you would want to see that
anymore than I would.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 05:00:23 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Anyone but me notice how many coarse women there are on the cycling
>newsgroups? We all know of course that all the cycling groups are composed
>of mostly men. The few women who do show up are almost without exception
>extremely vulgar and verge on being tramps. Many of the men on the groups
>actually encourage this kind of female behavior. Women, having very small
>brains, fall into this trap all too easily.
>
>I was not going to mention any names here as we all know who I am talking
>about. However, I will mention one female as she has consistently shown
>herself to be a woman and not a tramp. That is Claire of RBM. Her only fault
>is that she is a female and therefore not up to the intellectually high
>standards of us men. But she at least has the good sense to be a woman and
>not to be acting like some kind of cheap tramp. Unfortunately, there have
>been other women on RBM who must rank among the worst specimens of their
>gender ever.
>
>I urge women to behave themselves and not to indulge men by catering to
>their worst instincts. Men behave badly enough without being encouraged by
>women. Men want to look up to women. All a women has to do to get this kind
>of respect is simply to behave like a woman and not to try to emulate men.
>That way lies disaster for them. Trust me on this, there is no woman born
>who can be as vile as the most ordinary man.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>aka
>Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Don't you people get it? Maybe some of you have "woman brain." This is
classic Dolan. Ed, Keep it up the good work.

"R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 05:00:23 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Anyone but me notice how many coarse women there are on the cycling
>>newsgroups? We all know of course that all the cycling groups are composed
>>of mostly men. The few women who do show up are almost without exception
>>extremely vulgar and verge on being tramps. Many of the men on the groups
>>actually encourage this kind of female behavior. Women, having very small
>>brains, fall into this trap all too easily.
>>
>>I was not going to mention any names here as we all know who I am talking
>>about. However, I will mention one female as she has consistently shown
>>herself to be a woman and not a tramp. That is Claire of RBM. Her only
>>fault
>>is that she is a female and therefore not up to the intellectually high
>>standards of us men. But she at least has the good sense to be a woman and
>>not to be acting like some kind of cheap tramp. Unfortunately, there have
>>been other women on RBM who must rank among the worst specimens of their
>>gender ever.
>>
>>I urge women to behave themselves and not to indulge men by catering to
>>their worst instincts. Men behave badly enough without being encouraged by
>>women. Men want to look up to women. All a women has to do to get this
>>kind
>>of respect is simply to behave like a woman and not to try to emulate men.
>>That way lies disaster for them. Trust me on this, there is no woman born
>>who can be as vile as the most ordinary man.

> Don't you people get it? Maybe some of you have "woman brain." This is
> classic Dolan. Ed, Keep it up the good work.

Ah ... to be understood by even one other human is balm to my soul. I do try
so hard to entertain you!

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:

> My messages unrelated to cycling reek...

Truth in truncation!

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:
>>
>> My messages unrelated to cycling reek...

> Truth in truncation!

Tom thinks I unwittingly use words, never suspecting that I purposely choose
them so as to elicit exactly such a response as his. It is all part of my
tweaking of the denizens of these cycling groups, the members of which are
not known for their brightness. After all, I want to give others a chance to
say SOMETHING too.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 05:00:23 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>Anyone but me notice how many coarse women there are on the cycling
> >>newsgroups? We all know of course that all the cycling groups are

composed
> >>of mostly men. The few women who do show up are almost without exception
> >>extremely vulgar and verge on being tramps. Many of the men on the

groups
> >>actually encourage this kind of female behavior. Women, having very

small
> >>brains, fall into this trap all too easily.
> >>
> >>I was not going to mention any names here as we all know who I am

talking
> >>about. However, I will mention one female as she has consistently shown
> >>herself to be a woman and not a tramp. That is Claire of RBM. Her only
> >>fault
> >>is that she is a female and therefore not up to the intellectually high
> >>standards of us men. But she at least has the good sense to be a woman

and
> >>not to be acting like some kind of cheap tramp. Unfortunately, there

have
> >>been other women on RBM who must rank among the worst specimens of their
> >>gender ever.
> >>
> >>I urge women to behave themselves and not to indulge men by catering to
> >>their worst instincts. Men behave badly enough without being encouraged

by
> >>women. Men want to look up to women. All a women has to do to get this
> >>kind
> >>of respect is simply to behave like a woman and not to try to emulate

men.
> >>That way lies disaster for them. Trust me on this, there is no woman

born
> >>who can be as vile as the most ordinary man.

> > Don't you people get it? Maybe some of you have "woman brain." This is
> > classic Dolan. Ed, Keep it up the good work.

> Ah ... to be understood by even one other human is balm to my soul. I do

try
> so hard to entertain you!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Dear Saint Ed,
Much as I value your concern re `coarse` women etc. I am unable to find such
within the bounds of uk.rec.cycling, and would be obliged if you were to
remove `us` from your mailing list.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Colin N.