why are you reading this

Jake Bellows

Guest
its a beautiful day go riding! thats where I'm headed right now, see you on the trail!!!

"Jake Bellows" wrote:
> its a beautiful day go riding!

Not here in NY where we're going for the wettest June on record.

Art Harris

"Jake Bellows" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> its a beautiful day go riding!

If you like iron-gray skies, occasional thunderstorms, and streets under a foot of water from
unrelenting rain for the last two months.

hrmph

RichC

Working this weekend. Sunny and 70 degrees F outside. F*ing torture.

The rest of you - GIT!! GIT!!! GO RIDE!!!!

> > its a beautiful day go riding!

In article <[email protected]>,
"Rich Clark" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Jake Bellows" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > its a beautiful day go riding!
>
> If you like iron-gray skies, occasional thunderstorms, and streets under a foot of water from
> unrelenting rain for the last two months.
>
> hrmph
>
> RichC

This spring in Boston has brought home another old truth -- you can always come up with a reason for
NOT riding. The real question is, how can you make that go away. I took a long ride from Needham to
Concord in a horrible downpour. Actually, it's fun. Get fenders! Go.

Matt Temple