why are you reading this

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jake Bellows, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Jake Bellows

    Jake Bellows Guest

    its a beautiful day go riding! thats where I'm headed right now, see you on the trail!!!

    Tags:

  2. Harris

    Harris Guest

    "Jake Bellows" wrote:
    > its a beautiful day go riding!

    Not here in NY where we're going for the wettest June on record.

    Art Harris

  3. Rich Clark

    Rich Clark Guest

    "Jake Bellows" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > its a beautiful day go riding!

    If you like iron-gray skies, occasional thunderstorms, and streets under a foot of water from
    unrelenting rain for the last two months.

    hrmph

    RichC

  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Working this weekend. Sunny and 70 degrees F outside. F*ing torture.

    The rest of you - GIT!! GIT!!! GO RIDE!!!!

    > > its a beautiful day go riding!

  5. Tbgibb

    Tbgibb Guest

  6. Us

    Us Guest

    cause it's cold and raining.... dammit

    TBGibb wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Jake Bellows"
    > <[email protected]> writes:
    >

    >>its a beautiful day go riding! thats where I'm headed right now, see you on the trail!!!
    >

    > Because I'm back from 50 miles.
    >
    > Tom Gibb <[email protected]

  7. Matt Temple

    Matt Temple Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Rich Clark" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Jake Bellows" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > its a beautiful day go riding!
    >
    > If you like iron-gray skies, occasional thunderstorms, and streets under a foot of water from
    > unrelenting rain for the last two months.
    >
    > hrmph
    >
    > RichC

    This spring in Boston has brought home another old truth -- you can always come up with a reason for
    NOT riding. The real question is, how can you make that go away. I took a long ride from Needham to
    Concord in a horrible downpour. Actually, it's fun. Get fenders! Go.

    Matt Temple