Why aus.bicycles? Re: Daryl Bradford Smith calls on his 10000listeners to ARM

DaveB

Guest
War Office wrote:
> http://www.iamthewitness.com/mp3/DarylBradfordSmith-19May2007.mp3
>
> "If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we
> desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our
> rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready
> for War."
> George Washington (American commander in chief of the colonial armies
> in the American Revolution (1775-83) and subsequently 1st US President
> (1789-97), 1732-1799)

Forget the whackjob conspiracy theories. Can someone explain to me why
aus.bicycle always seems to get lumped in with the whacko ng's?

DaveB

DaveB said:
Forget the whackjob conspiracy theories. Can someone explain to me why
aus.bicycle always seems to get lumped in with the whacko ng's?

Jeez, Dave, hasn't anyone told you about the lurking a.b Giant Killer Squid yet? Look I don't have time for this, as a coffee is beckoning, although someone here maybe kind enough to explain it to you.

cfsmtb wrote:
> DaveB Wrote:
>>
>> Forget the whackjob conspiracy theories. Can someone explain to me why
>> aus.bicycle always seems to get lumped in with the whacko ng's?

> Jeez, Dave, hasn't anyone told you about the lurking a.b Giant Killer
> Squid yet? Look I don't have time for this, as a coffee is beckoning,
> although someone here maybe kind enough to explain it to you.

I always thought the Giant Squid was about one particular instance of
nutjob??

DaveB