Why BMX Sux

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by jak, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. jak

    jak New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2003
    why do bmx riders suck so much? i just can't figure it out!

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "jak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > why do bmx riders suck so much? i just can't figure it out!

    So why would you be interested in any good BMX spots near Sydney if you just can't figure out why
    they suck so much?
    --
    Westie "Life is what happens while you're planning to do other things"

  3. Westie says:

    >So why would you be interested in any good BMX spots near Sydney if you just can't figure out why
    >they suck so much?

    Coz what he's _really_ saying is "Here, fishy, fishy....."

    ;-)

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > Westie says:
    >
    > >So why would you be interested in any good BMX spots near Sydney if you
    just
    > >can't figure out why they suck so much?
    >
    > Coz what he's _really_ saying is "Here, fishy, fishy....."
    >
    > ;-)

    Yeah, I guess. I just thought that I'd be an ol' softy and go easy on the guy... Especially because
    he's Australian...
    --
    Westie --"Life is what happens while you're planning to do other things"--

  5. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "jak" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > why do bmx riders suck so much? i just can't figure it out!

    <Boni>

    Berk, you've gone and left that Trap Door open again!

    </Boni>

    You're a fool if you dare.......

    Andy Chequer

  6. Mx-Pilot