Why can't I order a NoCom?

BikingBill

Guest
I'd still like to order a NoCom.

One question, do they accept checks signed in Crayon?
Thanks,

BikingBill

I'll sell you one of my white sheets and we can
lynch some ****as instead of riding recumbents.

I get my kicks from spouting hatred on A.R.B.R.
and pointing the finger at innocent folks and ethnicities
who need to hung on street poles.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Dumb Honkey in the Great White Minn

I just want to buy a NoCom. I even have a pretty Crayon.

Bill

BikingBill wrote:
> I just want to buy a NoCom. I even have a pretty Crayon.

Bill,

The NoCom is designed to be used without a tail fairing, and therefore
is not suitable for you. ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
ready to write a check.

Bill

BikingBill wrote:
> I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
> ready to write a check.
>
> Bill

Is it a "yellwow" Crayon?

Dan

Oh, they give me lots of pretty Crayons here.

Why can't I buy a NoCom. I'll write a check.

Bill

Biking Bill,
You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom bubble bike to go fast.

Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest recumbents in the known universe.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom
Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

Sorry Biking Bill to hear you didn't qualify for a NoCom. I'm not sure any
are really available at this time with the NoCom RAAM team snapping up most,
if not all the existing stock. Anyway you will be able to watch them race
across America on the new NoCom racing channel. You do have cable don't
you?

I sure hope you won't have a problem getting someone else to take that
$7,000.00+ check that you wrote out using your yellwow crayon.

skip

The Real Johnny NoCom wrote:
> Biking Bill,
> You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own

and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom
bubble bike to go fast.

> Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of

HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest
recumbents in the known universe.

> Cheers,
> Johnny NoCom
> Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

Never ridden a condom bike.

You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(

Bill

"BikingBill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
> ready to write a check.
>
> Bill

I don't think the bank takes crayon checks, might depend on the color tho

"BikingBill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The Real Johnny NoCom wrote:
> > Biking Bill,
> > You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own

> and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom
> bubble bike to go fast.
> >
> > Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of

> HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest
> recumbents in the known universe.
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Johnny NoCom
> > Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

> Never ridden a condom bike.
>
> You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(
>
> Bill

He never said it was because the check was in Crayon so you still have a
chance

Cool. They give me so many pretty Crayons here. I can't wait to write
that check for my very own NoCom.

Bill

Mark Leuck wrote:

> > You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(
> >
> > Bill

> He never said it was because the check was in Crayon so you still

have a
> chance

Biking Bill,
With all the money you make ripping people off with those ugly dated Zox things you plan to sell I can guarantee you will never be sold a NoCom.

#1. You are too old and too slow to own one.
#2. You do not know what fast lowracer is and you never will.

BTW nice cardboard box on the back of your bike. Do you sell ice cream out of that when you ride on the sidewalk?

Regards,

Johnny NoCom

I sell beer and ammo out the back. I only have CRAYONS to sign checks
with, because that's all they will give me in here.

BikingBill