Why Clark's zapper study is invalid

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Peter Moran, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    A previous post of mine does not seem to have reached the NG.
    .
    Cancericidal platinum compounds are released into the culture medium. This
    is how Cisplatin was discovered. Will not work in vivo.
    http://chemcases.com/cisplat/cisplat02.htm

    Peter Moran

    Tags:

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >From: "Peter Moran"

    >Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid

    Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.

    But doctors who committ repeated and deliberate fraud
    and cover-ups remain on staff, and Peter can't see
    anything wrong.

    Like Peter Bowditch has NO medical qualifications and is a
    keynote speaker, while squawking about REAL qualifications.

    KERPLONK

    Jan

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 12 Mar 2004 06:02:31 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>From: "Peter Moran"
    >
    >>Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid

    >Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.
    >
    >But doctors who committ repeated and deliberate fraud
    >and cover-ups remain on staff, and Peter can't see
    >anything wrong.
    >
    >Like Peter Bowditch has NO medical qualifications and is a
    >keynote speaker, while squawking about REAL qualifications.
    >
    >KERPLONK

    Hmm. Jan seems to have snipped Peter's reply to change the
    meaning of his post. Here it is restored:

    . Cancericidal platinum compounds are released into the
    culture medium. This is how Cisplatin was discovered. Will
    not work in vivo. http://chemcases.com/cisplat/cisplat02.htm

    Peter Moran

    Once again Jan Drew demonstrates selective snipping and
    shows why it is impossible to discuss anything with her. Jan
    lies about selective snipping to change meaning, lies about
    it always being wrong to belittle and lies about not lying.
    That's a wrap.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Jan

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "Peter Moran"
    >
    > >Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid
    >
    > Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.
    =======================================
    Is there any proof he's wrong? That is does work in vivo?
    Why not provide us the proof that he's wrong instead of
    personally attacking him? Do you know of any research to
    prove he's wrong?

    Kim

  5. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "Peter Moran"
    >
    > >Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid
    >
    > Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.

    Leave us out of this. It is a group of chemists who made the
    prior discovery that Lai incompetently overlooks, that
    platinum compounds from the electrodes would produce
    cancericidal effects in this in vitro system. Look at the
    web site I gave.

    Electrical engineers explain why the Syncrometer won't do
    what Hulda Clark claims.

    Non-medical parasitologists will explain why her parasite
    theories are wrong.

    There is utterly no evidence that removing dental
    fillings will help anyone cure cancer (that one is mine
    and I stick by it).

    Peter Moran

  6. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On 12 Mar 2004 06:02:31 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>From: "Peter Moran"
    >
    >>Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid
    >
    >Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.
    >
    >But doctors who committ repeated and deliberate fraud
    >and cover-ups remain on staff, and Peter can't see
    >anything wrong.
    >
    >Like Peter Bowditch has NO medical qualifications and is a
    >keynote speaker, while squawking about REAL qualifications.
    >
    >KERPLONK
    >
    >Jan

    One of the thousands of cases where Jan Drew refuses to
    accept the truth.

    Jan Drew insits on advertizing for the criminal Hulda Clark.

    Jan Drew is a notorious liar and forger. To fall for his
    lies can be a serious threat to your life and the life of
    your children.

    More about the naturopath mafia advertizing agency Jan Drew
    :

    http://www.geocities.com/naturopathicmafia/Quackery.html

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

  7. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "Peter Moran"
    >
    > >Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid
    >
    > Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.

    Peter provided a good analysis of why the study is
    invalid.You just cannot handle disagreeing points of view
    and facts that refute your beliefs.

  8. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Is there any evidence that cisplatin is effective against
    bacteria or virus? Anth

    "Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    01.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au...
    > A previous post of mine does not seem to have reached the
    > NG. . Cancericidal platinum compounds are released into
    > the culture medium.
    This
    > is how Cisplatin was discovered. Will not work in vivo.
    > http://chemcases.com/cisplat/cisplat02.htm
    >
    > Peter Moran

  9. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Hulda's zapper doesn't have platinum electrodes, so this
    study is irrelevant. If she posts this as evidence, then she
    should show evidence that cisplatin does not effect
    bacteria, or indeed some evidence that cisplatin has anti
    baterial/anti viral effects. Anth

    "Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au...

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m22.aol.com...
    > > >From: "Peter Moran"
    > >
    > > >Subject: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid
    > >
    > > Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.
    >
    > Leave us out of this. It is a group of chemists who made
    > the prior discovery that Lai incompetently overlooks, that
    > platinum compounds from the electrodes would produce
    > cancericidal effects in this in vitro system. Look at the
    > web site I gave.
    >
    > Electrical engineers explain why the Syncrometer won't do
    > what Hulda Clark claims.
    >
    > Non-medical parasitologists will explain why her parasite
    > theories are wrong.
    >
    > There is utterly no evidence that removing dental fillings
    > will help
    anyone
    > cure cancer (that one is mine and I stick by it).
    >
    > Peter Moran

  10. Anth

    Anth Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Why Clark's zapper study is invalid From:
    > >"Peter Moran" [email protected] Date: 3/12/2004 12:40 AM
    > >Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    >
    ><[email protected]
    >02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.
    au>

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >m22.aol.com...

    > >> Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.
    > >
    > >Leave us out of this.
    >
    > Impossible.

    I went to a lecture the other day on paranormal studies. The
    guy claimed in his data he could not show any evidence that
    paranormal effects were there and he dismissed the work of
    another scientist who had shown paranormal effects in his
    work. Randi does this in his studies, which in my opinion
    doesn't make him much of a scientist.

    Both studies were equally valid and significant, now today I
    find out that there's an effect called the 'experimenter
    effect' which is documented in this months new scientist.
    Could this be what is making homeopathy work in some studies
    and fail in others? On one side there was the sceptic and on
    the other the believer who did the studies. This could also
    have an impact on conflicting drug studies which show
    effects from believers and non believers.

    > It is a group of chemists who made the prior
    > >discovery that Lai incompetently overlooks, that platinum
    > >compounds from the electrodes would produce cancericidal
    > >effects in this in vitro
    system.

    So why not use gold electrodes or other metals, or even
    carbon electrodes?

    > >Look at the web site I gave.
    > >
    > >Electrical engineers explain why the Syncrometer won't do
    > >what Hulda
    Clark
    > >claims.
    > >
    > >Non-medical parasitologists will explain why her parasite
    > >theories are wrong.
    > >
    > >There is utterly no evidence that removing dental
    > >fillings will help
    anyone
    > >cure cancer (that one is mine and I stick by it).

    There's anecdotes about dentists who have done treatments on
    people, removing their amalgams and the people going into
    remission. Of course this doesn't mean much, it only opens
    the door to more studies.

    > >Peter Moran
    >
    > All of these opinions come from organized medicine.

    Although I do believe there's a war of disinformation going
    on towards natural treatments and that mainstream is
    puppetted a lot by the pharms, I also think it's invalid to
    not accept something using an assumption as science. If
    anyone can show for sure that it is the platinum that's
    having the anti cancer effect I'll be happy.

    > I have never spoken about amalgams and cancer, hower the
    > improvemnets
    after
    > removal of amalgams are well documented. Which you chose
    > to deny.
    >

    > WHEN CORRECT PROTOCOL IS FOLLOWED!
    >
    > http://www.home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/index.html
    >
    > I. DENTAL AMALGAM FILLINGS PAGE- documents high common
    > mercury exposure
    levels
    > from dental amalgam fillings; and common adverse health
    > effects on people
    and
    > dental staff; plus results of 60,000 clinical cases of
    > significant
    improvements
    > to chronic conditions after amalgam replacement and treatment-
    > as followed
    and
    > documented by doctors; plus environmental effects of
    > amalgam that affect everyone. (over 1500 peer-reviewed
    > medical study or Gov't Agency references
    documenting
    > mechanisms by which mercury from amalgam causes over 30
    > chronic health conditions)
    >

    > http://www.lichtenberg.dk/experience_after_amalgam_rem-
    > oval.htm
    >
    > http://www.lichtenberg.dk/symptoms_before_and_after_pr-
    > oper.htm
    >
    > http://www.rmdentalcentre.com/article.cfm?artid=4&catid=1
    >
    > http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Dentistry/b-
    > urrow45.htm
    >
    > http://www.notdoctors.com/mercfill.html
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/toothk/bernieref1.html
    >
    > http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache:2MRH9H-
    > lc08J:www.melisa.org/articles/

    engel-
    e.pdf+people+finding+improvements+from+removal+of+amalgams&-
    hl=en&ie=UT F-8

    > http://www.web-light.nl/AMALGAM/EN/frame_r.html#V
    >
    > http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Dentist/cra-
    > wford76.htm
    >
    > http://www.cqs.com/amalgam.htm

  11. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Any electric shock to the human body causes the elevation
    of white blood cells and endorphins. These are powerful
    pain killers.

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
> [...]
    > >
    > > All of these opinions come from organized medicine.
    >
    > Although I do believe there's a war of disinformation
    > going on towards natural treatments and that mainstream is
    > puppetted a lot by the pharms, I also think it's invalid
    > to not accept something using an assumption as science. If
    > anyone can show for sure that it is the platinum that's
    > having the anti cancer effect I'll be happy.
    >
    > > I have never spoken about amalgams and cancer, hower the
    > > improvemnets
    > after
    > > removal of amalgams are well documented. Which you chose
    > > to deny.
    > >

    > > WHEN CORRECT PROTOCOL IS FOLLOWED!
    > >
    > > http://www.home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/index.html
    > >
    > > I. DENTAL AMALGAM FILLINGS PAGE- documents high common
    > > mercury exposure
    > levels
    > > from dental amalgam fillings; and common adverse health
    people
    > and
    > > dental staff; plus results of 60,000 clinical cases of
    > > significant
    > improvements
    > > to chronic conditions after amalgam replacement and
    > > treatment- as
    followed
    > and
    > > documented by doctors; plus environmental effects of
    > > amalgam that affect everyone. (over 1500 peer-reviewed
    > > medical study or Gov't Agency references
    > documenting
    > > mechanisms by which mercury from amalgam causes over 30
    > > chronic health conditions)
    > >

    > > http://www.lichtenberg.dk/experience_after_amalgam_remo-
    > > val.htm
    > >
    > > http://www.lichtenberg.dk/symptoms_before_and_after_pro-
    > > per.htm
    > >
    > > http://www.rmdentalcentre.com/article.cfm?artid=4&c-
    > > atid=1
    > >
    > > http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Dentistry-
    > > /burrow45.htm
    > >
    > > http://www.notdoctors.com/mercfill.html
    > >
    > > http://www.geocities.com/toothk/bernieref1.html

    http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cache:2MRH9H-
    lc08J:www.melisa.org/articles/

    engel-
    e.pdf+people+finding+improvements+from+removal+of+amalgams&-
    hl=en&ie=UT
    > F-8
    > >
    > > http://www.web-light.nl/AMALGAM/EN/frame_r.html#V
    > >
    > > http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Dentist/c-
    > > rawford76.htm
    > >
    > > http://www.cqs.com/amalgam.htm

  12. Please explain why your a right to Jan?

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hulda's zapper doesn't have platinum electrodes, so this
    > study is irrelevant. If she posts this as evidence, then
    > she should show evidence that
    cisplatin
    > does not effect bacteria, or indeed some evidence that
    > cisplatin has anti baterial/anti viral effects. Anth
    >
    > "Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:[email protected]
    02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au...

    > > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > m22.aol.com...

    > > > Because organized medicine and Peter Moran say so.
    > >
    > > Leave us out of this. It is a group of chemists who made
    > > the prior discovery that Lai incompetently overlooks,
    > > that platinum compounds
    from
    > > the electrodes would produce cancericidal effects in
    > > this in vitro
    system.
    > > Look at the web site I gave.
    > >
    > > Electrical engineers explain why the Syncrometer won't
    > > do what Hulda
    Clark
    > > claims.
    > >
    > > Non-medical parasitologists will explain why her
    > > parasite theories are wrong.
    > >
    > > There is utterly no evidence that removing dental
    > > fillings will help
    > anyone
    > > cure cancer (that one is mine and I stick by it).
    > >
    > > Peter Moran

  13. Anth

    Anth Guest