Why Cycling shorts should always be black

birdman23

Aug 11, 2003
A picture speaks a thousand words!!! I saw this on Pez and thought it was hilarious.

birdman23 said:
A picture speaks a thousand words!!! I saw this on Pez and thought it was hilarious.
OH MY GOD!!! :eek: This is a family forum, man! That's pretty funny though. I guess their team's sponsors are pretty proud of their "packages".

That is a very funny picture.

As for the poll I have 1 question...Down? How is that even remotely possible while seted on a bike? :eek: OUCH!!!!

Interesting. I wonder what statistics are for 'lefties' versus 'righties'...

I smell a new poll!!

IMO, no good reading for that early morning office power-idling :D ROFL

Definitely up (and outta the way). Also, it likes to watch the road ahead for potential crashes. :)

crazney said:
Why so many left vs so little right, I wonder?
I think riders in the northern hemisphere go left and riders in the southern hemisphere go right. Its called the Coriolis force. Something to do with the rotation of the earth.

There are more posters from the northern hemisphere causing skewed results.

I guess I ride with 'lesser' men. I've never seen it quite so dramatically displayed as that pic.:eek:

I *knew* there was a reason I used to wear underwear under my shorts...not anymore, but still, that's funny.

ganderctr said:
I *knew* there was a reason I used to wear underwear under my shorts...not anymore, but still, that's funny.
I was thinking that but wasnt going to say it;)

My wife says that when i get ready for a ride with my lycra shorts on, i look like 'a butchers shop window'

now i know what she means.

Saucy said:
I think riders in the northern hemisphere go left and riders in the southern hemisphere go right. Its called the Coriolis force. Something to do with the rotation of the earth.

hahahahahahaha. clever

Saucy said:

Clever! What about going right or left according to your political leanings?:D