Why Cycling shorts should always be black

Susan Repp said:
Time to go to bed .. I'm seeing RED!
SR,

Sorry to be a kill joy, but I fancy Pez have been misleading you. I think they have been to Japan and indulged in a little clothing printing. Its all the go there at the moment. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
SR,

Sorry to be a kill joy, but I fancy Pez have been misleading you. I think they have been to Japan and indulged in a little clothing printing. Its all the go there at the moment. :D

Kind regards,

That's it ruin a girls fun won't you .. :(

Susan Repp said:
That's it ruin a girls fun won't you .. :(
SR,
Oh Dear, My most profuse apologies.

I had hoped to help you. I fancy I will be in Tokyo in April. I thought that maybe you would have liked to arrange to have those spandex done in a like style. :D That is like the skirts. Not the cycling pants :eek:

Then there would be no problem with finding a gentleman to tke cycling with you!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, :eek:

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
SR,
Oh Dear, My most profuse apologies.

I had hoped to help you. I fancy I will be in Tokyo in April. I thought that maybe you would have liked to arrange to have those spandex done in a like style. :D That is like the skirts. Not the cycling pants :eek:

Then there would be no problem with finding a gentleman to tke cycling with you!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry, :eek:

Kind regards,

I hate to tell you...but April might be too cold for this type of fashion...sadly, I have not seen any of it...anywhere in Tokyo or beyond...
e

ejglows said:
I hate to tell you...but April might be too cold for this type of fashion...sadly, I have not seen any of it...anywhere in Tokyo or beyond...
e

Eg,

Go to google select images and search for "printed skirts" you will find among the flotsam a site "ussokcity.com/ fashion" thats where I stumbled upon it.

Maybe your not getting out enough? :D

Heres another for your delectation.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Eg,

Go to google select images and search for "printed skirts" you will find among the flotsam a site "ussokcity.com/ fashion" thats where I stumbled upon it.

Maybe your not getting out enough? :D

Heres another for your delectation.

Kind regards,

To redeem myself, I shall go into the `big Mikan` {orange} this weekend and personally investigate this matter. I will report my findings upon my return. Until then, do keep your fingers crossed. It is cold and windy in the big city...a rare find this might be....

e

I don't think you guys are going to look at them .. maybe you fancy one yourselves .. ;) maybe?

I think it is a wee bit cold here too - now they best not come out with that for bike shorts as there would probably be some major rubber necking and crashes .. can't be any worse than red bike shorts ehh, ehh .. :p

Susan Repp said:
I don't think you guys are going to look at them .. maybe you fancy one yourselves .. ;) maybe?

I think it is a wee bit cold here too - now they best not come out with that for bike shorts as there would probably be some major rubber necking and crashes .. can't be any worse than red bike shorts ehh, ehh .. :p

SR,

I think your right!! :D Problem is If I get done to my gear what I fancy, I could get done for false advertising!!! :p

Kind regards,

StillRiding5500 said:
If you check closely, you can see the guy in the middle is circumcised.

LOL. If you check the one on the left, it appears he has only one nut! Que horriblé! Might have a good cycling accident story...

hsg said:
black. got it.

Don´t care what colour so long as they don´t look like you´ve wet yourself when you sweat and don´t go transparent in the rain ( ¿ remember the Australian Cofidis rider in yellow shorts during the team time trial a few years ago ? ) :eek:

RC2 said:
LOL. If you check the one on the left, it appears he has only one nut! Que horriblé! Might have a good cycling accident story...

Please, don't look SOO close, or you will harm the pixels at your display ... :D

No false advertising .. is that like wearing a water filled bra? :eek: You wouldn't want to ruin your piksels ..

The only cyclist that I know of that has one remaining testicle is Lance. And that, my friends, is why USPS and now Discovery always wear black shorts....:)
RC2 said:

el Inglés said:
Don´t care what colour so long as they don´t look like you´ve wet yourself when you sweat and don´t go transparent in the rain ( ¿ remember the Australian Cofidis rider in yellow shorts during the team time trial a few years ago ? ) :eek:

El Ingles .. have you had personal experienced this yourself whilst cycling around the Spaniards? I will warn my poor mother .. be nice .. she is retired and all .....................

StillRiding5500 said:
The only cyclist that I know of that has one remaining testicle is Lance. And that, my friends, is why USPS and now Discovery always wear black shorts....:)

I think it is a wonderful jesture .. ;)

Just thought I would provide an update - I was informed that the abundance of left wearers has a medical basis - apparently the left testicle usually hangs a bit lower.

Now how many male readers just had to excuse themselves to go to the bathroom? :D

Cheesy said:
Just thought I would provide an update - I was informed that the abundance of left wearers has a medical basis - apparently the left testicle usually hangs a bit lower.

Now how many male readers just had to excuse themselves to go to the bathroom? :D

Knew it all along :D But on a long cold ride... need I say more?