Why did this make me think of amb?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Corvus Corvax, May 10, 2003.

  1. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  2. "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Eerily familiar:

    What reminded you was this line:
    ---------------------
    "Another thing they were interested in was in defecating and urinating all over the keyboard,"
    added Phillips
    ------------------------

    Maybe the smashing of the stone on the computer was also a good factor.

    I would have liked to see this setup. Something tells me that this comp was at least shielded from
    the elements and somewhat bulletproof.
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  5. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    --------------986547BA8EE976559051EE76 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

    Corvus Corvax wrote:

    > Eerily familiar:
    >
    > http://www.msnbc.com/news/911508.asp?0si=-&cp1=1

    heh heh...

    Jimbo... I have feces stuck in my keyboard!..(san)

    --------------986547BA8EE976559051EE76 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

    <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> Corvus Corvax wrote:
    0si=-&cp1=1</a></blockquote>

    <q><br>heh heh...

    --------------986547BA8EE976559051EE76--