Why did this make me think of amb?

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Eerily familiar:

What reminded you was this line:
---------------------
"Another thing they were interested in was in defecating and urinating all over the keyboard,"
added Phillips
------------------------

Maybe the smashing of the stone on the computer was also a good factor.

I would have liked to see this setup. Something tells me that this comp was at least shielded from
the elements and somewhat bulletproof.
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

--------------986547BA8EE976559051EE76 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Corvus Corvax wrote:

> Eerily familiar:
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/911508.asp?0si=-&cp1=1

heh heh...

Jimbo... I have feces stuck in my keyboard!..(san)

--------------986547BA8EE976559051EE76 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> Corvus Corvax wrote:
0si=-&cp1=1</a></blockquote>

<q><br>heh heh...

--------------986547BA8EE976559051EE76--