Why Didn't I think of that?

John Tomlinson wrote:

> As seen while driving through France during the Easter hols.
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~john.tomo/KIF_0629.JPG
>
> The file is 30.1KB
>
> John T.
>
> Remove the singers of Spam before replying

the proper technique is with an extended leg pushing agains the carrier. Much higher speeds will
be possible
--
Marten

M-Gineering import & framebouw <[email protected]> wrote: ( the proper technique is with an
extended leg pushing agains the carrier. ) Much higher speeds will be possible

... and the eventual accident will be more entertaining.

John Tomlinson wrote:
> As seen while driving through France during the Easter hols.
>
> http://www.btinternet.com/~john.tomo/KIF_0629.JPG

A very thoughtful cyclist, caught on camera while towing a motorcycle that has run out of fuel :)

> The file is 30.1KB
>
> John T.
>
> Remove the singers of Spam before replying

Adrian Tritschler mailto:[email protected] Latitude 38°S, Longitude 145°E,
Altitude 50m, Shoe size 44

M-Gineering import & framebouw wrote:
> John Tomlinson wrote:
>>
>> As seen while driving through France during the Easter hols.
>>
>> http://www.btinternet.com/~john.tomo/KIF_0629.JPG
>>
>> The file is 30.1KB
>>
>> John T.
>>
>> Remove the singers of Spam before replying
>
> the proper technique is with an extended leg pushing agains the carrier. Much higher speeds will
> be possible

Over 20 years ago I was towed by holding on to the back of a friends motorbike on a new but unopened
streatch of road. Thinking back, I must have been mad but it was exciting at the time.
--
Mark

> "James Hodson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > It reminds me of when I heard a very young child refer to a dog leash as a "dog pusher".
>
> Obviously a Goodies fan :)

They have just released some of the original episodes on DVD, after much discussion with the BBC.
So, if you are a fan of trandem cycling get yessen down to Blackstar. Incidentally what was the make
of their bike?

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000077816

That curved top tube looks distinctive.

Colin

On 28 Apr 2003 19:21:11 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>Sort of a derny in reverse ;-)

I give in, what is a derny.

John "showing his ignorance" T. Remove the singers of Spam before replying

>Come to think of it I also push her up stairs and hills when we're walking. Do I have MUG written
>on my forehead?

No, you have "I am a caring husband" written there. Be proud of it :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

>>Come to think of it I also push her up stairs and hills when we're walking. Do I have MUG written
>>on my forehead?
>
> No, you have "I am a caring husband" written there. Be proud of it :)

Thank you Helen, I'll print that out and frame it. I'll point it out to Pamela whenever my
halo slips :)

Have fun!

Graeme

"Graeme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I do that to help my wife up hills when we're both on our bikes. It helps put less strain on her
> dodgy knee. Come to think of it I also push her up stairs and hills when we're walking. Do I have
> MUG written on my forehead?

You have 'I need a tandem' written on it somewhere :)

cheers, clive

news:[email protected]:

> You have 'I need a tandem' written on it somewhere :)

That's something I've always fancied. My wife has also said she'd like one, but she says that in the
same breath as "it means I can slack off while you do the work" :-/

Have fun!

Graeme