Why do Americans have such rotten teeth?

zigoat said:
us mericans have rotten teeth because there isn't a sink in front of the tv.;)
us mericans have rotten teeth because we expect uncle sam to maintain them for us after he powders our fat behinds.
us mericans have rotten teeth because because donuts and pizza are soft and we don't need teeth to eat soft food.

sometimes the truth hurts.

Naw, it's much better for Uncle Sam to give billion$ to bail out hedge funders, banks, and investment houses. "Capitalism" at its best, no?

Wurm said:
Naw, it's much better for Uncle Sam to give billion$ to bail out hedge funders, banks, and investment houses. "Capitalism" at its best, no?
of course, they finance the political campeighns (sp i know, i know) the puplic now exists to serve the government, the founding fathers of this country would go settle somewhere else if they were alive today.

zigoat said:
of course, they finance the political campeighns (sp i know, i know) the puplic now exists to serve the government, the founding fathers of this country would go settle somewhere else if they were alive today.

Maybe, but I think were they alive today they'd probably advocate something like real campaign finance reform, but probably would not have let it ever get to that point to begin with.

They'd also be very quick to use impeachment, or agitate for a standing militia of the people with real bullets and bayonents to go and clear the bastards out.

zigoat said:
us mericans have rotten teeth because there isn't a sink in front of the tv.;)
us mericans have rotten teeth because we expect uncle sam to maintain them for us after he powders our fat behinds.
us mericans have rotten teeth because because donuts and pizza are soft and we don't need teeth to eat soft food.

sometimes the truth hurts.
ROFL!

nns1400 said:
please forgive my ignorance but what does ROFL mean?

ride on. floyd landis?
rasmussen ougtha find leniency?
readings of foul letters?
reeks of foul lettuce?
run over fat ladies?
reads of furry lemmings?
really oughta finda life?
rogaine often fools ladies?
readings otherwise found laughable?

zigoat said:
please forgive my ignorance but what does ROFL mean?

ride on. floyd landis?
rasmussen ougtha find leniency?
readings of foul letters?
reeks of foul lettuce?
run over fat ladies?
reads of furry lemmings?
really oughta finda life?
rogaine often fools ladies?
readings otherwise found laughable?
Some of those were much better -- but I meant Rolling On Floor Laughing, because I thought that was very funny.

Most people put ROFLMAO, meaning "rolling on floor laughing my ass off", but I'm a lady, so I left off the ass part. I guess that would actually be ROFLMAOBIALSILOTAP. :D