Why do I get dropped?

In article <[email protected]>,
John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:15:57 -0700, "[email protected]"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >When I want my bike to be lighter, like when I'm approaching a climb,
> >I just put my water bottles in my pockets.

> POTM

JT hasn't read "The Rider" by Krabbé! Or he forgot the Antequil story therein.

Or he did, and thinks the reference is funny.

Me go now,

On Jun 16, 1:55 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:15:57 -0700, "[email protected]"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >When I want my bike to be lighter, like when I'm approaching a climb,
> > >I just put my water bottles in my pockets.

> > POTM

> JT hasn't read "The Rider" by Krabbé! Or he forgot the Antequil story therein.
>
> Or he did, and thinks the reference is funny.
>
> Me go now,

I suppose I could have combined stories and said one of the bottles is
usually filled with lead to aid in descents.

Joseph

Ryan Cousineau schreef:
> Antequil

Ah, I see you were drunk when posting. Good.

--
E. Dronkert

In article <[email protected]>,
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau schreef:
> > Antequil

> Ah, I see you were drunk when posting. Good.

Oh that it were true...in fact, I'm just illiterate.

Certainly explains why I had trouble googling that story, though.

In case anybody is as dumb as me: Anquetil.

OTOH, I found out that the French phrase for a stage-win time bonus is
"bonification."

I will be very disappointed if rbr can't do something with that.

On Jun 16, 10:04 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> OTOH, I found out that the French phrase for a stage-win time bonus is
> "bonification."

That's what the podium girls are there for.

In article <[email protected]>,
Robert Chung <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jun 16, 10:04 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > OTOH, I found out that the French phrase for a stage-win time bonus is
> > "bonification."

> That's what the podium girls are there for.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Robert Chung wrote:
> That's what the podium girls are there for.

So Hincapie got a bonification.

On Jun 15, 4:15 pm, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 9:35 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > In article
> > <u%[email protected]>,
> > Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>

> > wrote:

> > > Dumbass,

> > > LANCE's TT bike had an internal camelback. Anything less is for
> > > trailer trash.

> > And the bicycle got lighter as the ride progressed.

> > --
> > Michael Press

> When I want my bike to be lighter, like when I'm approaching a climb,
> I just put my water bottles in my pockets.
>
> Joseph

The Young Ones attempting to change a light bulb.
Neil is sent through the ceiling via a see saw.
He craps himself.
Vivian says: "don't worry, it won't change your overall weight".
Brilliant!

-bdbafh