Why Do Mountain Bikers Think Being Abusive Helps Their Cause?!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Mike Vandeman, Jun 11, 2004.

  1. X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via web81201.mail.yahoo.com; Fri, 11 Jun
    2004 04:19:37 -0700
    From: "nick newcombe" <[email protected]om>
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: Abusive, unsolicited email
    Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:19:34 +0000

    fucking cock sucker

    From: Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Abusive, unsolicited email
    Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:12:13 -0700

    Don't send me any more email. EVER! I added you to my idiot filter, for obvious
    reasons.

    From: "nick newcombe" <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: mountain biking
    Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:47:58 +0000

    you are a twat, to put it clear, mountain bikers do not kill wildlife proves how
    much you know, single track doesnt go through wildlife, its avoids it hence why
    the track isnt a long straight road, banning mountain biking from the olympics?
    why because you have had bad experience with them, you have no right to say that
    and you should know that! its twats like you who ruin our hobby which many of us
    live for, your lack of understanding clearly shows, don't you think there will
    be more damaged caused by litter dropped by hitch hikers? or what about
    atheletes who run on singletrack?

    you should put into consideration how we feel, your like a child trying to steal
    anothers dummy, its shockingly pathetic

    Good day!

    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    ===